C25K graduation dance!

Options
Squidgeypaws007
Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
Whoop, so, 9 weeks after I decided I was going to die after running for a whole minute I have finally completed week 9, day 3 of C25K!!

I never thought I'd be able to do it, so I'm posting just to say: if you're thinking you want to, but thinking you can't - don't believe yourself!!

Blog post inc ;)

Replies

• scarlettgeorgia4
    scarlettgeorgia4 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Yay! I'm doing day 3 week 4 on weds.. DREADING week 5, can I really do it... 8-)
  • buffon85
    buffon85 Posts: 14
    Options
    great news!!congratulations!
    i am at the point where you started, i can;t run for a minute!!so i am thinking to start C25K!thank you for the inspiration!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • SL22268
    SL22268 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! I just downloaded the app today and will be starting this tomorrow. Way to go :)
  • courtrptr13
    courtrptr13 Posts: 272
    Options
    Congrats! I was a runer before, but getting back into it by doing C25K. I'm on Wk 6, day 1, and really looking forward to completing the program myself in a few weeks!
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Options
    Thanks everyone xD

I would just like to add - when I started I needed at least 3 puffs of my inhlaer (before I got out of the door....lol, jokes) during the "ordeal" but now I don't even take one with me!!

You guys will just be amazed at how your body adapts! :)
  • alexiaans
    alexiaans Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Congrats! It REALLY does work. I am officially a runner now and I owe EVERYTHING to C25K. It is the truth!
  • kpittman0612
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration! I made it to Week 5 and then quit! Sad that I did that! But here's to starting over and COMPLETING it this time!!! :smile:
  • blynn2708
    blynn2708 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Congratulations! I'm Week 7 Day 1 tonight!
  • WenonaY
    WenonaY Posts: 203
    Options
    I just started c25k. I love it so far.
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    That's so great! I'm struggling to get beyond week 2. You inspire!
  • medaglia_06
    medaglia_06 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I'm starting it tonight and this is just the type of motivation I need!

Thanks for posting and yay for you!
  • SweatpantsRebellion
    SweatpantsRebellion Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. That's awesome!
  • Zadranka18
    Zadranka18 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow talk about timing... I'm starting it tonight. I just downloaded the app... I'm super nervous.i have always wanted to run but have never been a runner.. I'm soooo nervouse to start this....
  • savetheteaboy
    savetheteaboy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Just about to finish week 4 cannot wait to be at week 9 (althought I doubt I'll be saying this 5 mins into the 30 minute jog)!
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Options
    So nice seeing so many people getting out there using the programme!

Go out and have some fun guys! I've actually blogged my way through most of it if you'd like my experiences as I went - but to those people on weeks 4 and 5, you'll be running for 20 minutes before you even realise what you're doing! :)

And thanks thanks thanks! :)
  • courtcourtfnp
    courtcourtfnp Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I loved seeing your post on here! I completed Day 1 of Week 2 today & afterwards I was scrolling through my app at the progression & was thinking to myself I won't ever make it to that point... But seeing your post let me see there were others who started out like me...barely making it!

WAY TO GO!
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! :drinker:
  • RahRahRiotSC
    RahRahRiotSC Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am going to start this program so I can be ready for The Color Run 5K in Charlotte, NC at the end of October. It looks like the most fun 5K ever! It's the only thing that has ever made me want to run... that and people chasing me.
  • ms_parks
    ms_parks Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Love it! Congratulations. I'm on week six. I hope I can get up to 30 minutes by May 5th which is my race day.
  • cowgirlashlee
    cowgirlashlee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I've started C25K recently, and so far I like it a lot! After being a runner in middle school, and not so much in HS, it's nice to get back into it in college!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!