Don't you hate it when...

Options
SHBoss1673
SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
I do some pretty stupid things sometimes. As we all do I would imagine. What do YOU do sometimes and then smack your forhead after saying "IDIOT" to yourself?

I'll start.

Don't you hate it when you get all the way to work, and then realize you left all the food that you painstakingly prepared and bagged up at home?

Replies

• Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    ugh totally sucks I know how you feel man, especially on my working days
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately Banks my forehead is red and bruised from all the smacking :laugh: I can't think of any one thing since I do it all day long. :bigsmile:
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I hate it when I get up in a great mood, get pumped up and go to the gym to get my workout in, only to find that I don't have a spare battery for my MP3 player. You wanna talk about time ticking by so slowly you'd rather stick a pin in your eye? THAT is BAD!!!
  • agarlits
    agarlits Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    How about when you get home from a good workout at the gym and unknowingly lock your keys in your car. So now your tired, sweaty and cant get into your car, house, ect... :explode:
  • PureAndHealthy
    Options
    I do some pretty stupid things sometimes. As we all do I would imagine. What do YOU do sometimes and then smack your forhead after saying "IDIOT" to yourself?

I'll start.

Don't you hate it when you get all the way to work, and then realize you left all the food that you painstakingly prepared and bagged up at home?

Ugh. YES! Definitely done that. SO frustrating. My "don't you hate it when..." for this morning would be singing to a really good song on the radio so that I missed my exit and drove 10 miles out of my way (round trip) and got to work late. :sad: Stupid Beyonce....
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options

I'll start.

Yes, I DO hate that!

I hate it when I forget my reusable bags when I go to the store, so I turn back, run up the stairs to my apartment, and grab them. Then, as if that's not enough, I get to the grocery store and half way through the parking lot...to realize I left the bags in the car. So I turn back again. This happens more often than not. :laugh:
  • PureAndHealthy
    Options
    How about when you get home from a good workout at the gym and unknowingly lock your keys in your car. So now your tired, sweaty and cant get into your car, house, ect... :explode:

OOoo... sad.
  • agarlits
    Options

OOoo... sad.

My house hates me, I locked myself out in the cold multiple times this winter. Once I had just gotten out of the shower and was just wearing my bath robe. I'm sure the neighbors get a kick out of watching me try to break into my house multiple times a month. But ya know, someones gotta make sure the locks are foolproof. :happy:
  • SHBoss1673
    Options

OOoo... sad.

My house hates me, I locked myself out in the cold multiple times this winter. Once I had just gotten out of the shower and was just wearing my bath robe. I'm sure the neighbors get a kick out of watching me try to break into my house multiple times a month. But ya know, someones gotta make sure the locks are foolproof. :happy:

sounds like someone needs a combination lock on their back door. LOL! We've all been there agarlits. You know they have these wall safes that have electric keypads, you lock a house key in it, and no matter what, you can always have a key without having to worry about someone finding it!
  • PureAndHealthy
    Options

OOoo... sad.

Lol aw... I just do that with my car. I will not admit how many times I've called people to help me break into it. Worse when I'm 2 hours from home... :ohwell: Fortunately my sister and her husband lived near there. Now I try to keep my sunroof partially open or windows cracked so it's easier to break in. lol:laugh:
  • agarlits
    Options
    Lol, at least I know I'm not alone. That wall safe seems like it would be a good idea. I'd probly forget the combination after not having to use it for a while. Thats usually my luck.
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I forget stuff all the time! I'll get down to the garage, realize I don't have my phone. Get up the driveway, realize i don't have my bag. Get down the street, realize I left my lunch.

I would say, on average, I forget something and go back into the house 4 times per week. It's my 'thing'.
  • hahahollylol
    hahahollylol Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I hate it when I took time and effort to make myself a wonderful breakfast and then in the middle of the day I ended up pigging out on chips. blah! :noway: but then I got back on track though. but I wish I wouldn't have done that.
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Don't you hate when you get to the gym and start changing your clothes only to realize you forgot to pack socks? :explode:
  • SHBoss1673
    Options
    Don't you hate when you get to the gym and start changing your clothes only to realize you forgot to pack socks? :explode:

HA! I usually forget a towel. GROSS. I start asking myself, do I workout and NOT shower after? Or do I NOT workout, and be pissed at myself all day?
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Don't you hate it when... you throw yourself a pity party because no one has mentioned anything about the 5 pounds or the inches you have lost in the past 3 months?
  • sinisme
    sinisme Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Don't you hate it when you take off to go for a jog at the track... get to the track .. grab your earphones.. only to find out that your husband has taken the player that is suppose to be attached to your earphones...?
  • SHBoss1673
    Options
    LOL, never had that one happen, but I have done this one:

Don't you hate it when you grab all your stuff, get to the gym, change get all ready, then Woo Hoo, find an open Tredmill (or eliptical, or bike...etc.) Hit power on your ipod and.... nothing. DAMN IT! I forgot to charge the ipod!
  • sinisme
    Options
    LOL, never had that one happen, but I have done this one:

Don't you hate it when you grab all your stuff, get to the gym, change get all ready, then Woo Hoo, find an open Tredmill (or eliptical, or bike...etc.) Hit power on your ipod and.... nothing. DAMN IT! I forgot to charge the ipod!

GAH! that sucks! LOL
  • sinisme
    Options
    Don't you hate it when your hubby takes your truck to go jog... wear a sweatsuit.. forgets a towel... gets your seat all wet.. then you go to sit down and end up with sweat all over your butt? eeew:grumble: