5 random facts about yourself

Options

Replies

• lyricalLies13
    Options
    Name: Ashley

1. I haaaate to be outside unless its cloudy and chilly enough to need a hoodie.
    2. I have 7 tattoos and plan on getting my next one once I reach my goal weight.
    3. I live in Michigan, my boyfriend lives in Minnesota but I love him and I wouldnt ever think of looking for someone closer to me.
    4. I color my hair so much that I'm not entirely sure what my natural color is anymore.
    5. I actually have someones autograph tattooed on my leg...yes i am serious. He wrote on my with a sharpie and I had it inked the next morning. (no one ever believes that)
  • Oliviamarie05
    Oliviamarie05 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Tina

1. I am not a finger food person so I eat my pizza with a fork and knife. I will put up with gross fingers for wings though.
    2. My favorite color is purple.
    3. I'm addicted to horror movies.
    4. When I open something like sour cream or yogurt, I always leave that silver cover on underneath the lid. Don't know why, I just do.
    5. I love my dogs, books and fiance:D

I leave the tinfoil cover on as well!!

Yay! I'm not the only one :d My fiance hates it and tells me I'm the only one in the universe who does this.
  • chelseyjoan
    chelseyjoan Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Tina

1. I am not a finger food person so I eat my pizza with a fork and knife. I will put up with gross fingers for wings though.
    2. My favorite color is purple.
    3. I'm addicted to horror movies.
    4. When I open something like sour cream or yogurt, I always leave that silver cover on underneath the lid. Don't know why, I just do.
    5. I love my dogs, books and fiance:D

I leave the tinfoil cover on as well!!

Yay! I'm not the only one :d My fiance hates it and tells me I'm the only one in the universe who does this.

oh definitely not! it stays on until there's very little left and it's hard to get the rest out of the container without removing it!!
  • Triquetra
    Triquetra Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Carrie Lynn 38yrs

1. I love B rated horror and end of the world movies (think the Blob and Mega Shark vs Croccasaurus)
    2. I haven't been on a date in almost 4 years
    3. I am afraid of underground parking garages, and will walk any distance to avoid parking in one
    4. I love all roller coasters and thrill rides and in the summer go to an amusement park at least 4-5 times a month
    5. I can walk to every house I have ever lived in during my life from where I live now (5 houses)
  • MissMormie
    MissMormie Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    30 years

1. I'm a distant(!) relative of both a Russian pirate and the Dutch royal family
    2. At six weeks old I got a rare tropical disease, no one knows where I got it from not living anywhere even remotely near the tropics
    3. I've worn two differents socks for the last +/- 15 years every single day
    4. My left sock is a low red with white dots sock, the right one has a Buddha and dragon on it and has been with me for at least 12 years.
    5. I'm proficient at English and Dutch, passable at German and French, and speak some Latin, Spanish and ancient Greek.
  • nailtechbec
    nailtechbec Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Becca 31

1. I love "Friends" so much I named my daughter after one of the characters (Phoebe) wanted to name my son Dexter after the series but my fiancé wasn't so keen.

2. I am a huge Arsenal fan (soccer team for all of you that think football's played with an oval ball )

3. My eyebrow and eyelashes on my left side are blonde but on my right side are dark, no idea why !

4. I'm a qualified nail tech and beauty therapist but have gone back to college to become a teacher.

5. I'm trying to kick my dr pepper habit, I'm sure it's an addiction as I can drink litres of the stuff in a day and it has ruined my teeth and my waist line.

6( bonus )I intend to have a tower of krispy kremes as my wedding cake !
  • MrsFolk
    MrsFolk Posts: 205
    Options
    Name: Lorie

In my husbands words..

1. I like to touch things that are hot.
    2. I nag my husband!
    3. I am pretty :D
    4. I fart loudly and laugh about it!
    5. I'm allergic to water (really).
  • calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    1. I like weird pets, I used to have a flying squirrel.
    2. I drink alot of beer
    3. I get excited when a new flavor of Doritos comes out
    4. Im addicted to hot sauce.
    5. I look like an idiot but im such a geek.
  • Geminieve24
    Geminieve24 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Age 31

1.) I come from a line of both Italian royalty and gypsy entertainers.
    2.) I am a sucker for Buffy and Angel.
    3.) I used to have an agent for acting.
    4.) I used to be part of a comedic improv troop.
    5.) Ventriloquist dolls freak me out. Not the puppets Jeff Dunham uses, but the old dummies. And porcelain dolls. I am getting the creeps as I type.
  • ptak1sm
    ptak1sm Posts: 172
    Options
    Sarah

1) I love to sing but only do so in my room, in my car, or at karaoke night after having a few drinks
    2) My dog is my baby, so much so that I find it hard to date anyone who doesn't like dogs
    3) I'm one of the only people I know who doesn't own a smart phone (and I'm ok with that)
    4) I would love to get engaged at a Detroit Tigers baseball game
    5) I'm 5'1" and lived in heels all through high school. Now I love my flats and prefer going barefoot over wearing shoes at all!
  • samsama888
    Options
    Samantha

1) My Imaginary friends were vampires.
    2) My favorite color is green
    3) My hair cannot decide if it’s curly or wavy.
    4) I hate my dimples and because of that, I rarely smiled for school photos.
    5) My older half sister is 8 years older than me and my younger brother is 12 years younger than me.
  • wreckedredhead60
    wreckedredhead60 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Pam 51

:happy: I can touch my tongue to my nose
    :happy: David Cassidy was my first crush
    :happy: I have a weird toe on each foot
    :happy: I love puppies more than babies - hopefully that will change when I become a grandma
    :happy: If I could eat anything I wanted without adding calories it would be frosting in a can! :bigsmile:
  • amsohs85
    amsohs85 Posts: 166
    Options
    1) My father is from the west coast and my mother is from the east coast but i was born in Hawaii.

2) I am part mexican, navajo indian, scotch irish and german.

3) I've always wanted to be a writer and i have a 460 page manuscript. I also have a case of writers block as big as the Grand Canyon. Lol..

4) I cry during sad movies even if i've seen them a million times.

5) I love all kinds of music....it is food for the soul!!
  • Medea81
    Medea81 Posts: 69
    Options
    I'm Lynsie, and I will be celebrating the 2nd anniversary of my 29th birthday later this month...

1. I have 4 cats (2 pure bred Maine Coons, 1 rescued Maine Coon/Persian mix, and 1 rescued ASH calico old lady), and 2 dogs, both rescued Great Danes
    2. I love tattoos and piercings, and cowboys... mix the 3 and I'm a happy girl!
    3. I listen to country music and heavy metal... not at the same time though
    4. I hate the feeling of a dry cloth against dry glass (kinda like fingernails on a chalk board for me)
    5. I freak out when any insect flies close to me...
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Kyli

1) My hair used to be bleach blonde when I was a kid because I practically lived in my grandma's swimming pool in the summertime.

2) I had 2 pet rats about 5 years ago that I trained very well and they only had to go to their cage when I wasn't at home. I would still have rats if it weren't for the fact that I'm allergic to their pee. They're very intelligent and affectionate!

3) I foster/sponsor an elephant named Lualeni through the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust. I receive a monthly update about her progress and pictures, and have access to the keeper's diary online so I can see what she's up to every day. I also used to foster dogs through a local no-kill shelter and ended up adopting two (I have three now).

4) I've read the entire Bible, and I'm agnostic.

5) I've traveled to France, Spain, Germany, Jamaica, and all over the US.
  • MNguerita
    MNguerita Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Joyce

1) I love accordion music.
    2) I wish I could roll my r's (thought I could as a child, but can't to sve my life now)
    3) I'm obsessed with s'mores jello-o pudding cups
    4) I love Mexican dancing
    5) I hate wearing shoes without socks (thus the huge lack of summer shoes )
  • kansasbelle
    kansasbelle Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Cooper and I am 41

1) I am a published poet:smile:
    2) I want to be a storm chaser and have been inside one the hurricane hunters :bigsmile:
    3) I went to two colleges in Alabama and neither of them were Bama or Auburn
    4) I am terrified of heights:embarassed:
    5) I like funny/ goofy men :flowerforyou:
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Lon 33

Love to fish and/or be outside
    Love music 90's gangster rap to modern Christian Rock
    Traveled the country racing in SCCA events
    Grand mother was 1/2 Lakota Native. That makes me only 1/8 I suppose.
    Politics interest me, and I find great importance in being politically informed.
  • andforpoise
    andforpoise Posts: 185
    Options
    Amber

22 (and a half... and a little more :P)

1. My favourite colours match my favourite flavours (mint and raspberry :P)
    2. Musically, I idolize Patsy Cline - I have lyrics from one of her songs tattooed on my chest
    3. I dislike getting wet in the rain, unless I am intentionally dancing in it or splashing in puddles
    4. I love making people gifts, as opposed to buying them. I especially like making those gifts be sock monkies and the like
    5. I currently have an obsession with painting my toenails red. Looks good with my new toe ring.
  • crobl
    crobl Posts: 380
    Options
    Chelsea, and I'm 25...

1) I have saved 5 lives
    2) I refuse to fit into ANY stereostype
    3) I think that any guy who can tease me so badly that leaves me speechless (without a comeback) is sexy...and that rarely happens
    4) I have made out with a celebrity
    5) I would quit my job and become a travel writer if the opportunity arose