5 random facts about yourself

Options

Replies

• denisebme
    denisebme Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Denise

1. I can't watch violence on TV or in movies. I just can't.
    2. I live in California and I'm almost phobic about earthquakes.
    3. I love honey and Cayenne pepper on popcorn
    4. I love history, and books, so I spend a lot of time reading about history.
    5. My Basset Hound, Sophie, is my "empty nest" baby. My husband was working in Australia, my youngest daughter turned 20, and I got myself a dog. My husband and I both adore her, she goes everywhere with us.
  • pinklily905
    pinklily905 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Jennie

1. Jennie is my nickname I do not have a middle name, my name isn't short for Jennifer and I despise being called Jennifer
    2. I have 4 kids...but was pregnant 7 times
    3. I was stabbed in the back with a small stay sharp paring knife years go at work. I did not require stitches, but did bleed pretty good. Ruined a new sweater.
    4. I am completely and utterly terrified of bridges, especially if having to drive across one. Driving to the USA for me is a nightmare.
    5. Not sure how this was discovered, but...I lose it if someone pretends to throw a fart at me. Family thinks its funny, and occasionally do it, just to hear/see me react.
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Sam

1. I love cats.
    2. I swear a lot.
    3. I speak fluent spanish.
    4. I value my alone time, A LOT. (like, A LOT)
    5. I hate flowers.
  • TXBlueEyes
    Options
    1. I haven't kept the same hair cut, style or color for longer than 6 months since I graduated from college in 2005. DH hates that.

2. I can do this thing with my eyes where I cross them, then I move the left one side to side while the right one stays on the nose-side, or visa versa. I learned it from my dad, but everyone else in my family thinks it is gross.

3. I generally have a horrible memory, but I can memorize numbers (like credit card or SSN or phone numbers) after a few tries if I really want to. I still remember phone numbers of people I haven't called in 2 decades (like from when I was in elementary school) which probably means there are relevant/current things that I'm never going to remember!

4. I've nearly died, twice, from accidents involving head traumas at ages 3 and 17. Both times I fractured my skull in the same place above my left ear. I blame my bad short term memory on that.

5. My initials are "MVP." My maiden initials were "MLV", so the "MV" was a given, but it wasn't until I met my now-husband freshman year of college that I realized 3 of my past 4 serious boyfriends had the last initial "P" and it was completely by accident. Or was it fate?
  • Octopies
    Octopies Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Name: Gaby

1) I play the ukulele!
    2) I crochet- I'm starting up an etsy shop (but it only has 2 things in it right now)
    3) I'm an engineering major
    4) I'm learning Russian and can read the Cyrillic alphabet
    5) I'm afraid of vomit. Not in the "it makes me sick" sense, but in the straight up fight-or-flight response kind of sense. I cracked one of someone's ribs because they tried to get me to sit still/not leave the room when someone vomited on TV (I warned him!).
  • tamtamzz
    tamtamzz Posts: 142
    Options
    Tamiko 35.

1. I can drive just about anything with wheels; cars, stick shifts, box trucks, 18 wheelers, motorcycles.
    2. I'm an introvert.
    3. I don't like watching movies.
    4. I have a collagen disorder that affects my bones, but I'll look young forever because my skin doesn't wrinkle (it does get saggy though).
    5. I've been to every state on the east coast.
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Carla

1) I'm a Christian.
    2) Country Western Dancing is one of my favorite activities.
    3) A steel mill in S. Korea is the most exciting place I've ever visited.
    4) Growing up, I was often in trouble for reading or singing at inappropriate times.
    5) I played trombone in high school.
  • Alexandrosrh9
    Options
    SPQR

5. I can speak 3 languages
    4. I know the lyrics to ALL Beatles songs
    3. I truly enjoy being alone (I am very productive).
    2. I always go for Sushi (the real deal, not the junk they sell at stores or copy-cat restaurants).
    1. After everythings that happened to me, I am still around.
  • palmerig88
    palmerig88 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    1. I have a cat named 'big tit'. 2. I am a huge fan of Hannah Montana. 3. My maiden name is Jenny Craig. 4. I have 3 half brothers and a half sister and they are all cousins (I swear). 5. I have a problem with belly buttons and people brushing their hair around me.
  • EveryoneElseIsTaken
    EveryoneElseIsTaken Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Kristina! ^w^

1. I love anime, manga, Supernatural, and video games!! If you want to know what anime, manga, or video games message me! :D
    2. I'm going through a lot of s*** right now, and I'm not certain of anything. I'm indecisive, regretful, doubtful, and I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm not even sure of things that I should know. Everyone expects me to know who I am, what I want, and where I'm going. I'm just don't know anything.
    3. I'm scared. I'm honestly and truthfully scared.
    4. I'm bisexual.
    5. I have depression and anxiety disorder. I take medication and go to therapy. It sucks. I've been hospitalized for attempting suicide.
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Nicole

1. My fiance is 8 years younger than me :-)
    2. My nephew is awesome!
    3. My kitties names are Pikachu Jayne, Purrzhia Mae and Roscoe Peco Train haha
    4. I have my motorcycle license, had a Honda CBR600RR but sold it due to not having the time to ride, w/college & then my wedding planning.
    5. I love cars, I have a '92 Dodge Daytona aka Putters, '00 Mustang Cobra Convertible and I am waiting to see the '13 Ford Fusion in person because it may be my next vehicle!!! Oh I do have a '72 Vette (my dad gave to me, it needs to be restored) & I'd love to also own a '67 Ford Galaxie one day :-)
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Tina

1. I am not a finger food person so I eat my pizza with a fork and knife. I will put up with gross fingers for wings though.
    2. My favorite color is purple.
    3. I'm addicted to horror movies.
    4. When I open something like sour cream or yogurt, I always leave that silver cover on underneath the lid. Don't know why, I just do.
    5. I love my dogs, books and fiance:D

I leave the tinfoil cover on as well!!

Me three, I guess I just feel its extra sealed???
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Chelsea, and I'm 25...

1) I have saved 5 lives
    2) I refuse to fit into ANY stereostype
    3) I think that any guy who can tease me so badly that leaves me speechless (without a comeback) is sexy...and that rarely happens
    4) I have made out with a celebrity
    5) I would quit my job and become a travel writer if the opportunity arose

This one can't be passed over.
    your number 1 is AWESOME!

My ex wife lost her leg in a M/C accident, and luckily someone stopped to put a wire tourniquet on her, otherwise my son would have have lost his mother.
    My father's life was saved more than once by EMT's after a heart attack
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Tina

1. I am not a finger food person so I eat my pizza with a fork and knife. I will put up with gross fingers for wings though.
    2. My favorite color is purple.
    3. I'm addicted to horror movies.
    4. When I open something like sour cream or yogurt, I always leave that silver cover on underneath the lid. Don't know why, I just do.
    5. I love my dogs, books and fiance:D

I leave the tinfoil cover on as well!!

Me three, I guess I just feel its extra sealed???

Haha, I can't stand it when people leave the foil on! I ALWAYS take them off. Funny how we're all so different :)
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options

5) I'm afraid of vomit. Not in the "it makes me sick" sense, but in the straight up fight-or-flight response kind of sense. I cracked one of someone's ribs because they tried to get me to sit still/not leave the room when someone vomited on TV (I warned him!).

Me too! I get shaky when people vomit. It makes me feel VERY weirded out and scared.
  • RainaWalks
    RainaWalks Posts: 72
    Options
    i have MPD too...
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    Dom ,43

1. I have 7 tattoos

2. I'm able to cook, clean, do laundry (aka: domesticated)

3. I take Martial Arts

4. I owned a Harley Davidson Street Bob for about a year, but sold it because i wasn't riding it enough.

5. I work as a Technician for a company that sells and repairs laboratory instruments, and have been at my job for 24 years.
  • chelley_79
    chelley_79 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Michelle

1.) My two favorite bands are Matchbox Twenty and Sugarland.
    2.) If I had it to do all over again… I’d have gone to Culinary School to be a Chef.
    3.) I am completely terrified of thunderstorms (I want to hide with my pup!!)
    4.) I absolutely CANNOT stand Gwyneth Paltrow …. Ugh.
    5.) I hate all seafood… any and all. Won’t go near it… and despite my appearance I am a completely picky eater. LOL
  • vicky1804
    vicky1804 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Name: Vicky

1. I work in a children's centre but dont like children
    2. I love anything supernatural
    3. I have 2 birthmarks, but neither are visable
    4. I have a cat and hold frequent in depth discussions with him
    5. I have the biggest crush on Gerald Butler (esp in the Ugly truth)
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Name: Angela 33

1. My fiance is 5 years younger
    2. My favorite song of all time is the Safety Dance
    3. I use my silliness to cover up the fact I'm a nervous stressed out wreck
    4. The one fact my children know for sure about me "mommy doesn't like McDonalds"
    5. Many moons ago I was a hooters girl for a month