5 random facts about yourself

Options

Replies

• cowsanddogsarecute
    cowsanddogsarecute Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Dakota

1) I have to sleep listening to the Mandarin Chinese radio station...even though I can't understand Mandarin.
    2) I am terrified of insects
    3) I have borderline personality disorder and social anxiety
    4) I love Korean dramas, Taiwanese dramas, Japanese dramas, and Korean, Taiwanese, Japanese and Chinese music
    5) I love Japanese omelette rice
  • massagecailin
    Options
    Maeve

1. I was raised by my grandfather, whom I lost 3 years ago and still miss every day.
    2. I love to play volleyball.
    3. I believe in the supernatural (wow I've never admitted that online before!)
    4. I have a phobia of bees, wasps, and anything that can sting (or bite really hard)
    5. I am obsessed with being a firefighter, it's all I want to do
  • Pengi81
    Pengi81 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Suze, 31

1.) I love anything pirate related and 3 of my 6 tattoos are pirate themed
    2.) I love penguins and chickens
    3.) I was on a kids TV show when I was 10
    4.) I have my ears pierced but only one of them is a gauged piercing as the other ear just does not want to be stretched
    5.) I can do some pretty good spot on impersonations - mostly of Simpsons characters but a few other random ones thrown in too
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Fae

♥ I have been told I have at least 12 past lives
    ♥ I am a beekeeper
    ♥ I have a few dreams, To own an orange grove and honey bee farm, to purchase and restore an old hot rod (preferably a 31-32 Ford), and to have a huge old Victorian manor.....I am kinda obsessed with the old......
    ♥ I grew up in between two rival gang areas, and our house was often broken into, while we were there, my grams slept with a gun under her pillow
    ♥ When I die, I do not want to be trapped in a coffin, I want to be buried under a yew tree.......which is kinda a hard last request, since they only grow in Wales and surrounding areas....
  • pixelberry
    pixelberry Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Liz

1. I've been watching horror movies since I was 5-years-old with my dad & I still love watching them to this day.
    2. I gained 100 pounds while pregnant with my fraternal twin boys - we were only planning for one, the addition was a surprise at an 8-week ultrasound.
    3. I've been to Hawaii 4 times and hope to get back there again some day.
    4. I like taking photos, mostly of still-life because it doesn't talk back to me.
    5. Was thrilled to have moved out of a wooded area last year to a place with full sun in my yard so I could start a garden.
  • massagecailin
    Options
    HI! im megan :)

1. im a professional make up artist for lancome
    2. i have 2 cats and im OBSESSED with them
    3. i cant sleep with socks on ( and i have no clue why)
    4. i like to randomly start dancing at work
    5.i love everything paranormal ( ghosts , ufos, bigfoot. you name it i love it )

With you on the paramornal thing. I LOVE Ghost Adventures, Dead Files, etc.....

To both of you...my boyfriend is a paranormal investigator!!!!! We live in central NY, if you guys ever wanna check us out on fb (our website is only kinda up, it's very tempermental right now) it's: https://www.facebook.com/#!/315paranormal

Okay, didn't mean to do a plug there, I was just really excited about the similar interests!!!! :)
  • GlitterGoldJem
    GlitterGoldJem Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Name: Heather

1. I hate wax figures
    2. I own over 200 purses
    3. I run the Street Team for the band the Goo Goo Dolls
    4. I do a lot of chairty work (mostly involved with the Goo Goo Dolls)
    5. I love the color black, 90% of my wardrobe is nothing but black (and no, it's not due to weight)
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Sue 30

I have had 8 surgeries in my life that included cutting something..5 on my ear, 2 c sections, and 1 brain surgery. (unless you count the radiations surgery 2 years later but no cutting involved, and also had 2 DNC's)

I recently discovered I am a HSP (google it)

my favorite color/s change from time to time....I did not have one as a child...teenager=red/black/white/silver combo...adult=purple or purple/blue/pink combo

I went through phases of liking certain color foods/drinks as a child/teenager...first anything orange (sunkist, oranges, carrots, orange candy) then anything blue (bubble gum snow balls, blue airheads, blue poweraid) not so much anymore...esp since I don't drink sodas or flavored drinks anymore or eat much candy anymore.

as a child I played basketball, fished, sang in choir, knew how to bait and set a crawfish or catfish trap, wore camo and liked to ride horses, but listened to rap and hip hop music...(mostly...I did like country to)

*OH and a bonus....I loved listening to 50's and 60's music when I was in college (around 18-19 yrs old) and still like to every now and then
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    HI! I am Amy
    I am 32

1. I own my own photography business (on the side, also work full time)
    2. I used to read books a lot and got a kindle fire to read on, but mostly play words with friends
    3. I really want a big side tattoo after i get to my goal weight. I'd also like a dog (to eventually run with)
    4. I am addicted to Pinterest and MFP
    5. I love dragonflies, the color purple, and the smell of fresh cut grass
  • Gina1929
    Gina1929 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Gina
    Age 24

1.) I CAN NOT function without my planner...I have to write everything down
    2.) I used to LOVE being in the Army....now I hate it...
    3.) Someday I'll be an RN....
    4.) I used to be a big tomboy....now I Love Six inch heels
    5.) Procrastination is my biggest problem!!! :-/ I have tried to work on this time after time again but nothing is really helping
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Mary and I'm 23 years old

1. I'm an engineer.

2. My favorite food has been spaghetti since I was a toddler, but then I discovered pad thai. Now THAT'S my favorite food. :D *nomnomnom*

3. I am female, and I'm completely okay with being female, but I want to fulfill the societal role of a male. Does that make sense? I want to be strong and gain power and respect without having to be a b!tch. Hey, I can dream. :P

4. The one thing I really want to do with my life is help people. I don't know where or how, but I want my life to coalesce into one big improvement on the world and the people in it. Or animals. Animals need help too. I like animals. :)

5. I'm engaged to my high school sweetheart, Andy. We've been together for 9 years and plan to have a winter wedding in about 2 years. I'm totally psyched about having a winter wedding. It's gonna be so classy and awesome. ^_^
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    Angie

1. Worms and slugs terrify me. I'd rather go head on with a camel spider than a worm.

2. Anything that glitters is acceptable.

3. My hair color changes more than my underwear does

4. I have 3 kids

5. My make up collection is worth over a thousand dollars and I'm still adding to it.
  • lisa46219
    lisa46219 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Lisa

1. I still sleep with my teddybear
    2. I always wear socks (except in the shower!)
    3. I tend to cuss like a sailor
    4. I hate the Andy Griffith Show
    5. I have become addicted to MFP!
  • klynn08
    klynn08 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Name: Kaylynn

1. I am addicted to shopping
    2. My favorite food is pizza, I could eat it everyday
    3. Nothing terrifies me more than the thought of giving birth
    4. I cannot fall asleep without a nightlight
    5. I freak out and cry if I see a moth
  • ImTheMadHatter
    Options
    Name: Amy

Firstly, please let me just say congrats to everyone on their good health and weight loss successes. I've found just breaching the hurdle getting started has been the hard part...sticking with it, sometimes stinks...for a gal that was used to eating/drinking whatever the heck she wanted her whole life...until that magic metabolism blew up and said..."I hate you...watch this..."

1. I talk to items in the store that I want to purchase...especially if they are impulse picks. I will carry them around the aisles for a bit, talk to them...and then talk myself off the cliff and into putting them down...

2. I get annoyed at the carbon copy mini-me that is my three year old daughters' ability to beat me with my own words because, yes, she is just that smart and observant.

3. I always wanted to be the popular cheerleader in high school...and came to find the geeky me that I am turned out just great.

4. My dream is to own a house, with an actual REAL yard in a decent spot with decent schools and finally have the American Dream...

5. I believe in an awful lot. I believe in other people, even when they don't believe in themselves. I believe that there are forces beyond just nature that can't be explained away ... and if we opened our hearts and minds a bit...we could benefit from our lives being touched by those forces...

How about 6...
    I'm everyone's cheerleader but my own.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Alright coach, way to represent the guys too, was figuring we don't know 5 random things about ourselves because we all like the same thing LOL

Jerry

35---36 in 2 days

* I've moved at least a dozen times in my life...In fact my family became experts at it quickly...which also means I've gone through many friends....and will probably never be a best man at anyone's wedding....people seem to come and go
    * I lived in Arkansas for 2 years (3rd to 5th grade) and my family was the poorest we'd ever been, yet those times were some of the best memories I have...including my love of fried noodles, and my 3rd grade recess being interrupted by then governor Clinton.
    * I've been told repeatedly that I should do voice-over or stand up comedy
    * I haven't really found my niche in life, so "when I grow up" may just never happen
    * I don't do well around kids, and I really don't do well around dogs either.....been a cat person all my life.
  • HLeAnn
    HLeAnn Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Heather

1. I love anything to do with Zombies.
    2. I love writing/singing/playing music.
    3. I took 3 semesters of belly dance in college and would love to get back into it.
    4. I was on a wildland firefighting crew for 2 summers in Western Montana.
    5. I am a gamer, but I've hardly had time to play lately due to work/life--> I LOVE Resident Evil (all of them but 4 is my fav) and most RPGs.
  • Schraudt814
    Schraudt814 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Heather- 26

1- I can't pick a favorite ANYTHING- food, song, movie, etc. there's too much out there to limit yourself!
    2- I keep 4 different calendars...I'm over organized because I'm afraid of forgetting something
    3- I'm a dog person who adopted a cat last July....he's slowly changing my mind :flowerforyou: (I still love dogs)
    4- I love Harry Potter. And I'm not ashamed of it at ALL.
    5- I have the best comebacks EVER....20 minutes after the argument is over.
  • HLeAnn
    HLeAnn Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Alright coach, way to represent the guys too, was figuring we don't know 5 random things about ourselves because we all like the same thing LOL

Jerry

35---36 in 2 days

* I've moved at least a dozen times in my life...In fact my family became experts at it quickly...which also means I've gone through many friends....and will probably never be a best man at anyone's wedding....people seem to come and go
    * I lived in Arkansas for 2 years (3rd to 5th grade) and my family was the poorest we'd ever been, yet those times were some of the best memories I have...including my love of fried noodles, and my 3rd grade recess being interrupted by then governor Clinton.
    * I've been told repeatedly that I should do voice-over or stand up comedy
    * I haven't really found my niche in life, so "when I grow up" may just never happen
    * I don't do well around kids, and I really don't do well around dogs either.....been a cat person all my life.

I hear you on the moving thing!! My family was military, and we moved constantly, so I never had real "childhood friends."
  • kaiser90
    kaiser90 Posts: 29
    Options
    Shane 21

1. Have never said 'God', 'Jesus', 'Christ' in public
    2. Have to keep checking if something is locked to be sure (only about 4/5 times, some people have it worse)
    3. Favourite colour is blue
    4. Have never gotten stung by a wasp :D
    5. My eye colour changed from blue to green.. sometimes it goes back to blue