ladies: will you date a guy who is going bald?

Options

Replies

• spirit80
    spirit80 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    <
    almost there....
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    I agree with the others-embrace what you have. Comb-overs make it seem something shameful and there's nothing to be ashamed about. Whether you choose shave it all or rock a tonsure of some sort, be confident and it'll appeal.

On the lady front-it's still a big thing for women, but there's a lady who works downtown that I see walking around. At first I thought she'd lost her hair from chemo or something but later heard she'd been balding and gotten sick of wearing wigs. It took a few times to get used to it but now it looks perfectly normal-it's just what she looks like.
  • reneegee23
    reneegee23 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Of course I would, what a ridiculous question.

edit: sorry, that sounded mean. I guess I meant to say, if a girl cares that you're balding, she's not a girl worth your time. Personally, I would notice that a guy is bald/ing like I would notice the color of his shirt. It doesn't matter to me.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Buzz it all off! Completely bald is very attractive. Once it's really noticeable, just jump in and embrace it. Trying to hide it doesn't work, and just makes men look uncomfortable and unhappy with themselves. Go for it and ditch the hats. :-)
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    why not they can't help it:ohwell:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    <---first guy I've dated (married him too) that had a full head of hair. Always dated bald (by choice or not) guys prior.
  • missym357
    missym357 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    There's nothing wrong with bald!!! I honestly don't even think about it.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Yes! Some men look extremely sexy bald.

Name some of your favorites...

Patrick Stewart!!! He flat out looks weird with hair.

ha ha ha I knew Captain Picard would be one of the first ones named...chicks dig the accent too I bet LOL.

The accent helps. And the fact that he flies a freaking spaceship. Back to the point... My husband shaves his head. Tres sexy.
  • JadeRabbit08
    JadeRabbit08 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Guys in your youth with your beautiful thick flowing hair you felt like this -

bjgvfo.jpg

And when you started to lose your hair you felt like this -

35n1nd3.jpg

But..we may be seeing you as this -

2e1hmz7.jpg

or this -

30s7cjk.jpg

maybe this -

2wpv81l.jpg

<3 This?

2vvlzlf.jpg

Loin cloth not required jeans will do -

ajp8x0.jpg

This - :)

10ndpac.jpg

zoibua.jpg

2h7p53k.jpg

Personally if I was dating, top of my list would be integrity, compassion, intelligence, passion, and humour. Hair follicle abundance doesn't even in scrap in as a bottom priority.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    My boyfriends male relatives are bald so I guess I essentially am...
  • MoogieOh
    MoogieOh Posts: 141
    Options
    It's really gross when guys have bald patches at the back of their head or at the front etc. However if they shaves all the hair off so they're bald all over, that is soo much better :) So basically patches = gross, bald = normal
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Most definitely! As long as he isn't sporting a comb-over!

This!! :)
  • kurenaikumo
    kurenaikumo Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be honest here... I married one. So long as you're shaving it clean, it's all good, but please, for the love of God, when it's bald down the middle and you're sporting 2 mini-mohawks on either side like Prodigy in the Breathe video, it's just not attractive, and ages you a good 10 years. (It took me almost a year to get this one to give his up)
  • JadeRabbit08
    JadeRabbit08 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I forgot to add Jason Statham

4jrecg.jpg

a0yr5u.jpg

e96f4o.jpg

s4xanp.jpg

Sorry couldn't decide which pic!
  • gizziemonkey
    Options
    going bald is one thing, being bald is another... especially when the man tries to hold on to every piece of hair and it just looks ridiculous. My man is bald and I find bald men to be extremely sexy....recommendation is this....if going bald.....shave it all off....its hot!!!
  • NELSAL
    NELSAL Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    going bald is one thing, being bald is another... especially when the man tries to hold on to every piece of hair and it just looks ridiculous. My man is bald and I find bald men to be extremely sexy....recommendation is this....if going bald.....shave it all off....its hot!!!
    Yep I think bald is sexy also!!!!!
  • gizziemonkey
    Options
    Yep I think bald is sexy also!!!!!

LL Cool J comes to mind :0)
  • niksinnotts
    niksinnotts Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Yes! Some men look extremely sexy bald.

Name some of your favorites...

Patrick Stewart!!! He flat out looks weird with hair.

yes, and yul brynner, and my hubby!!
  • jaydubbayu
    jaydubbayu Posts: 456
    Options
    I'm bald...

I'd date me. So hard.
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Hats supposedly make your hair fall out... >.> Dunno how much truth there is in that, but I've heard it a lot. lol.

Anyways, if I wasn't married, absolutely I would. ^.^

I have no issues with petty crap like that.