ladies: will you date a guy who is going bald?

Options

Replies

• MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    No. But only because my husband doesn't like me dating anyone - hair or no hair. ; )
    For real though, hair doesn't make the man. I've met plenty of cute, sweet bald guys.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Funny story - we were driving in a posh neighborhood in so cal and this older man pulls up next to us in his swanky convertible...with his toupe' flapping in the breeze :laugh:
  • Nekhet
    Nekhet Posts: 380
    Options
    No. But only because my husband doesn't like me dating anyone - hair or no hair. ; )
    For real though, hair doesn't make the man. I've met plenty of cute, sweet bald guys.

LMAO that was funny....LOL
  • Becca_007
    Becca_007 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Yes! Some men look extremely sexy bald.

Name some of your favorites...
    http://vindiesel.com/:love:

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/celebrity/vin_diesel/pictures/11916448/:smokin:

ah..and the guy in my profile photo:smokin: :love:

Shaved head is very sexy on some... depends on how you carry yourself. Confidence is the most attractive attribute to me of either sex.

ETA: Course it all depends on the shape of your head too... not ALL guys can carry it off.:noway:
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I began losing ( <-- notice to proper use of this word ) my hair at 18. Never had a problem attracting women being bald. In fact, you will find there are more women attracted to bald guys than you think. Hair is overrated, go for full bald, be happy and proud about it.
  • Kris0109
    Kris0109 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Own it. Shave it or buzz it. Please don't try to hide it.
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I have dated several. Whether a man has hair or not was not even on my dating radar to be honest. I do agree with others who have said that balding men look far more attractive when their hair is kept very short. My husband is balding, but he kept his military haircut when he got out so you don't really notice the lack of hair in places.
  • jpfost
    jpfost Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I shave my head, so I am gonna have to go with its sexy as hell!
  • catpow2
    catpow2 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hey- bald is hot! I would date someone who is bald.

What is not hot, trying to hold onto the hair you have, in either a comb over, and doing the fringe. If its going, buzz it short or bic it. :)

^^This. When I married my husband he had a mop of red hair. Now he looks like Mister Clean...well, probably more like the lead character from The Shield. Shave it and worry no more.
  • herillusion
    herillusion Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY!

As long as you aren't trying to do a comb over.
  • rcates2424
    rcates2424 Posts: 208
    Options
    Neequie is very perceptive.
  • jenbunboo
    jenbunboo Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    my man started with the thinning at the front when he was about 20. he kept his hair until it became noticable, and then shaved it all off, refusing to do a denial ponytail or combover. we've been together since he was 27 and i was 22. i LOVE his shaved head. i've seen the pictures of him with hair, and while he was a cutie, he pulls off the shaved head SO well...i wouldn't have him any other way. more than 9 years later i still love to run my hands over his head.

you look like you've got a great smile and a cute face, and can probably pull off the look well, just get rid of what you have left and rock it.
  • tananichelle
    tananichelle Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Bald is hot. :love:

But don't fight it (re: comb-overs, etc.)! That's NOT hot.
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options

Of course you (:
    Michael Jordan, Bruce Willis, Vin Diesel
  • Tia1977
    Tia1977 Posts: 2
    Options
    Gotta be bald, I wouldn't have it any other,way!!!
  • Nekhet
    Nekhet Posts: 380
    Options

Of course you (:
    Michael Jordan, Bruce Willis, Vin Diesel

Awwwww :) ok, now you made my favorite person's list :flowerforyou:
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    My 5 year old likes to rub the stubble of my bald head when I go a few days without shaving.
    She will just rub my head because it tickles her hand.

And yeah, my wife thinks it's sexy.
    And as others have mentioned, a hat is a must.
  • bugsy2011
    bugsy2011 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Shave your head and smile! :love:
  • dinovino_59
    dinovino_59 Posts: 1,700
    Options
    :wink:
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options

Vin Diesel, Bruce Willis, Channing Tatum when he use to shave his head, all very sexy!