ladies: will you date a guy who is going bald?

Options

Replies

• Bikini_Bound150
    Bikini_Bound150 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Some guys can pull it off, some guys can't. If you can pull it off, embrace it! Lots of ladies think bald men are sexy!
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Absolutely - Bald is sexy
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    happily married since before going bald, best advice is to embrace it and not try to hide it. comb overs and the such look much worse than just going with what you have. if a woman doesn't want to date you for that reason alone you are better off finding a different one anyway. welcome to the hair loss club, freeing up time for men around the world :smile:
  • tkcasta
    tkcasta Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Bald is sexy. If you are balding (this is to all guys) just get rid of it, I promise you'll look 10 times better!
  • kimber53171
    Options
    I married a guy who was losing his hair 9 years ago.....still married to him and he has much less hair now.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Bald can be extremely sexy. Op you have amazing eyes. Lose the hat...shave the remaining hair and bet there's one drop dead sexy man.
  • picassoadagio
    picassoadagio Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    married to a man whose hair is thinning
  • miss_september
    Options
    Actually, I love my husband's bald spot (which he's had since after high school, long before I met him). We shave the rest of his "hair" really, really short. I've always been attracted to bald guys...since I was pretty young actually (like 18 or so)--but I agree with the other posters, ditch the come over, fake hair, etc.--embrace your beautiful skull =-)
  • Megume
    Megume Posts: 74
    Options
    my bf is going bald :d i still love him hehe
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Absolutely, a good looking guy is a good looking guy.

This^^ plus perssonality doesnt change just because appearance does and that is the most important. No worries dude :)
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    i have that issue...i always wear hats so just need your opinion
    i guess its something i have to deal with:(

I done it and eventually he shaved his head...looked a whole lot better. And dating a bald guy now :D
  • _VoV
    _VoV Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    I have, and I actually married him.

After a while, I told him not to fight nature and buzz the rest off. I like that look!
  • shcarter67
    Options
    I actually prefer bald men. :blushing: The key is knowing when you just need to shave it all off and stop hanging on to what little you have left. Nothing worse than the comb-over or the ring of hair around the sides and back and nothing on top.
  • AbbyHoopi
    AbbyHoopi Posts: 48
    Options
    Yes! Some men look extremely sexy bald.

Name some of your favorites...

Patrick Stewart!!! He flat out looks weird with hair.

ha ha ha I knew Captain Picard would be one of the first ones named...chicks dig the accent too I bet LOL.

My husband is Bald(ing) so he is my top favorite but I think Vin Diesel is pretty hot bald too...

As long as you keep it short with no icky comb over type stuff. Be proud of what you have to work with!!:)
  • jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    hell ya!! bald is sexy
  • TammyBee
    TammyBee Posts: 178
    Options
    Most definately! As long as he isn't sporting a comb-over! :wink:

Seriously though...bald is the new sexy!!

This definitely. No Comb-overs! You are fooling no one!
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Be confident in who you are
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Nope.

I dont like bald guys....

Rather genetic or cut that way.... Just not my thing!
  • Toxictwist
    Toxictwist Posts: 274
    Options
    Yes I Would (have dated a few in the past) Very Sexy!
  • jocelynna
    jocelynna Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    My fiance is bald. He started balding when he was in his early 20's, and he is now 41. I think a bald(ing) man can be very sexy!