ladies: will you date a guy who is going bald?

Options

Replies

• jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I have ALWAYS liked men with shaved heads. :)
  • Meaganandcheese
    Meaganandcheese Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I married one. He shaves his head, which I actually love.
  • rcates2424
    rcates2424 Posts: 208
    Options
    Bald is Beautiful, I always say!
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I love bald, actually prefer it over guys with hair. Not sure why, just a preference. Love it with a goatee and cut short. Combovers do nothing for me :tongue:

:flowerforyou: For all the bald guys :love:
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Bald and tattoo'd has been the gold standard from women for a few years now. At least where I live.
  • _RachelB_
    _RachelB_ Posts: 10
    Options
    My dude used to have dreads and a perfect hairline. He is going bald now at 28, but still sexy as hell. He just shaves his head now. It's a totally good look.

:)

Don't worry about that stuff man.
  • RainRedfield
    RainRedfield Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I noticed myself going bald some time ago. Shaved it all off and never looked back. I'm so much happier when I'm shaved :)
  • tamerkins2
    tamerkins2 Posts: 212
    Options
    Yes! Some men look extremely sexy bald.

Name some of your favorites...

Vin Diesel. Yum.
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Bald is sexxxxy :)
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    if they arent obsessed with it, neither will I be
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I married one. Bald guys are freakin' SEXY! Throw in a goatee, or a soul patch...tats, piercings..whatever! Embrace it, it's super hot!

:love:
  • mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    My fiance is going bald, he keeps it cut short/buzzed so its not as noticeable.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Yes, definitely. They have to own it though.. no comb over or shaving of head to try and hide it .
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I didn't read all the responses, so I apologize in advance if this is repetative... I think bald is very sexy on a man! BUT, in saying this...it's not so sexy if they don't accept that they are going bald and just shave it off. Sporatic sprouts of hair and trying to make it LOOK like you aren't going bald is what is truly UNattractive.... :) Embrace it! It's the NEW you! :drinker:
  • ❤lindsay❤dawn❤
    Options
    My BF "thinks" His Hairline is receding... I don't think it is, but I've always told Him, "I don't care if You're Bald, I'm still gonna Love You..."

: ))
  • jkstone459
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE my bald sexy man!!! I actually don't think I would like hair on his head :) He shaves his head...but leaves the mustache and goatee. YUMMMMY!! Deffo prefer the bald!!
  • Tunia85
    Tunia85 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Yep! I was 18 when I met my husband, who at 23 was going bald fast... didn't bother me, doesn't bother me now... He's very built, muscular, fit & sexy and his hair doesn't matter, just like it doesn't matter to him what color I dye my hair :)

I had a friend who was very blond also, and he was so outgoing and so positive he had girls lining up to date him!

Love you, you look great by the way... loose the hat!
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    If they are as cute as you, hellz ya!

I'm a bit old for ya, but I'm sure there's a very cute young lady waiting just around the corner for ya!
  • Nekhet
    Nekhet Posts: 380
    Options
    I love bald, actually prefer it over guys with hair. Not sure why, just a preference. Love it with a goatee and cut short. Combovers do nothing for me :tongue:

:flowerforyou: For all the bald guys :love:

You ladies are the best...
  • martin_chicago
    martin_chicago Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    well seeing all the comments here from the ladies i guess its not such a bald thing after all lol
    i never been bald so i will try and see what happens and how it looks
    if i dont it can grow back