ladies: will you date a guy who is going bald?

Options

Replies

• shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I'm actually more attracted to bald men for some reason.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Actions speak louder than words, ladies. Come get some.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Um yeah.... bald men are ubber sexy!

how you doin!?!

rob-corddry.jpg
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I agree with Yanicka!! Embrace it! :flowerforyou:
  • Juliet_622
    Juliet_622 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I can't do the shaved head because my head is massive and I will look like a lightbulb. Is the low trim acceptable until I reach the full Picard?

Totally acceptable.

And another name - Jason Statham.
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I don't have an issue as long as you bite the bullet and cut it short... no comb-overs, rat tails, or mullets please!
  • zmzmzm19
    zmzmzm19 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Yes, not only did I date him, I married him.........been happily married for 30yrs this July!!!! :bigsmile:
  • teapot35
    teapot35 Posts: 28
    Options
    I dated... and married... and had three children with... and am STILL hot for one of those ;D
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    im about to marry a man who has male pattern baldness. it's slight balding and its in what i call the Yamica spot. Its does not bother me!
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Hey- bald is hot! I would date someone who is bald.

What is not hot, trying to hold onto the hair you have, in either a comb over, and doing the fringe. If its going, buzz it short or bic it. :)
  • Barbellsandthimbles
    Barbellsandthimbles Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! My husband was bald when I met him. I didn't realize it until he took his hat off, but it didn't change a thing! He hasn't shaved it all off, and personally I don't think it would fit him (he'd look like a serial killer!), but it doesn't bother me one bit. In fact, it bothers him wayyy too much in my opinion, but we all have things we get hung up on.
  • Coramae09
    Coramae09 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    LOVE the bald look!!!
  • JaySpice
    JaySpice Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    The Rock looks like he is balding...I'd ride that thang into the sunset.
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Doesn't bother me at all... in fact, if anything bothers me it's men who wear hats all the time. I'm a fan of embracing the baldness.

In my first year at uni I lived in the same halls of residence as a guy who was 18 and had a definate bald patch, and he pulled more girls than any of the other guys! (Including the two who worked out all the time). We used to make fun of him, yeah, but just like he made fun of my for my accent, and we all made fun of each other (that might be a British thing though!).

I wouldn't worry about it at all :smile:
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Yes! Some men look extremely sexy bald.

Name some of your favorites...

Patrick Stewart!!! He flat out looks weird with hair.

ha ha ha I knew Captain Picard would be one of the first ones named...chicks dig the accent too I bet LOL.

The accent does not hurt. I also find Yul Brenner hot. Dead, but hot.
  • SuffolkSally
    SuffolkSally Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Oh yes! Embarrassing, but I used to slaver over Charles Bronson when I was a teen! Has to be bald/shaven though, fringes around the edges or comb overs are a total turn off
  • Jenncoc86
    Jenncoc86 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    natural is hott, if your going gray or balding let it happen I love men who embrace who they are
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    I agree as well, yep....just as long as the guy is confident in himself...and there is no comb over!
  • raiderrodney
    raiderrodney Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Keep mine freshly shaved man...don't sweat it ;) I do wear a hat often from playing baseball...the bald part doesn't bother me.
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    My dad stopped wearing a hat so much and it started to come back.

I look at my BFs family and I know what is coming, and I love him no matter what.