This is why you're fat

Options
2»

Replies

• Kidvicious28
    Kidvicious28 Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    oh man, I just checked out that website. :noway: Some of the stuff on there is ridiculous, but kind of funny.:tongue:
    I do have to say the Fluffernutterbutter Sandwich looked yummy!:blushing: LOL! I would never eat it now, but I def remember eating a lot of fluffernutter sandwiches when I was little.
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    On the other end of the THIS IS WHY YOUR FAT website....there is a website called THIS IS WHY YOUR THIN! http://thisiswhyyourethin.blogspot.com/

Its an inspiring website with lots of healthy food choices, stories, recipies ect. I Find it fun to look at! CHECK IT OUT :)

Darnit, now THIS made me hungry!
  • nightshadow
    Options
    Ugh, okay yeah, some of this stuff was absolutely disgusting...the bacon chocolate cake is the one that really got me. Why? :cry: they totally killed two of my favorite foods. And I really wonder if someone actually ate that, or if they were just doing it for the absurdity of it.
  • FluffnStuff
    FluffnStuff Posts: 387
    Options
    Ugh, okay yeah, some of this stuff was absolutely disgusting...the bacon chocolate cake is the one that really got me. Why? :cry: they totally killed two of my favorite foods. And I really wonder if someone actually ate that, or if they were just doing it for the absurdity of it.

I forwarded the link to some of my brothers.
    Totally grossed out the oldest, it was great.
    He said that when he was in the dorms they did some nasty stuff with their leftovers.... more for the fun of it. So, a lot of this could be just for show to get the "gross" factor.
  • glandis
    glandis Posts: 89
    Options
    Back in the day I may have eaten some of that lol. It is hard to believe some people eat that stuff ..it just looks so gross. this one is horrible to look at! haha.

The *kitten*

Corn on the cob wrapped in hickory bacon with two hot dogs and two Colby-Jack cheese sticks wrapped in ground beef.
  • hotmama970
    Options
    i was looking at some of the foods that are posted there and some of them look kinda good but i think i would puke if i ate them. way to greasy for me.
  • vickyclare96
    vickyclare96 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    THAT'S DISGUSTING :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: how could someone eat like that :sick: :sick: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :ohwell:
  • pkgirrl
    pkgirrl Posts: 587
    Options
    lauryn!
    thart was mean, that cookie looks sooo good, i can feel my will power melting away.. just like that milk chocaltey chewy goodness would in my mo.. *slaps self out of it