to what extent do you creep? ;]

Options

Replies

• felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    i prefer to lurk outside windows or in the bushes....
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    7cc.gif
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    The OP looks really, really young. I guess if you get out of school at 2pm and still live with your parents, you have time to creep around all day? I just kind of pay attention to the news feed and occasionally the threads. I'm sure I miss a few posts, though.
  • mistyladidah
    mistyladidah Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I scroll my feed, because I don't want to miss an awesome workout that deserves congrats. I just started getting friends, so I know only basics, like locale, and name, and maybe what they like to do to work out... I use a thing for xBox kinect so a couple friends also use those. If I saw that they had answered a post I was interested in, I might click it, and I would be interested in what they had to say. Who knows, if they disagreed with my scant knowledge, maybe I'd take further advice with an extra grain of salt. :) I don't consider what I do creepy, and assume they and others look at mine. That's why it's open.
  • dansls1
    dansls1 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Depending on how hot they are...I creep to the full extent of the law...
    Like ;)
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsPhydo3xKwFi5gex4bOhTEGO32yIV4F7mtzDFMdv7vGDJNC32dw
  • savannahgur
    savannahgur Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I definitely creep, just read my bio..but ya gotta throw in the diary encouragement and workout woots to avoid suspicion.

YOU CRAZY SEAN

I think it's ok to creep...why not
  • MeliciousGibson
    Options
    On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 representing a nosy aunt and 10 representing a total creep, where would you place "inboxing pictures of my junk to strangers?"

'Cuz whatever you rate that, that's how much I creep.

Umm....hello....technically I'm still a stranger...where's my junk picture?!
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I watch them through the cracks in their curtains with my Carl Zeiss Victory Diascope.......usually from a nearby rooftop.
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    I am this much of a creeper: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLPZmPaHme0
  • thamre
    thamre Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 representing a nosy aunt and 10 representing a total creep, where would you place "inboxing pictures of my junk to strangers?"

Yikes - I thought I was the only one that did that. Glad to know I am not alone.

JK!
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options

I rate that as just below Uncle Touchy's Naked Puzzle Basement
  • Jersey14
    Jersey14 Posts: 40
    Options
    So I creep
    Yeah
    Just keep it on the down low
    'Cause nobody is supposed to know...

You just got me to laugh really loud at work, my co-workers aren't pleased....thanks R Kelly :)
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    All of the above for certain people... not all.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I don't "creep" anyone, other than guys who send me weird messages, and that's only to find out what their problem is so I can determine if I need to block, ignore, or just be mildly amused.

There are a few people on my friends list I've communicated with offline, but I haven't met any of them yet. There are several people on my list I would love to meet in person.
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    So I creep
    Yeah
    Just keep it on the down low
    'Cause nobody is supposed to know...

Haha I love this because this is what I thought of when I saw this thread.
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I definitely creep, just read my bio..but ya gotta throw in the diary encouragement and workout woots to avoid suspicion.

yeah that will throw them off track. great advice.
    give me just enough time to read through everything they have posted on the forums throughout the day ;]
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    eh, I pretty much just pay attention to my news feed and comment there. There are about 5 people who have pages that I will visit once or twice a week and 1 person that I visit daily on here.
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    When you were here before, couldn't look you in the eye. You're just like an angel. Your skin makes me cry.

:laugh:
    what the hel am i doing here? i dont belong hereeee
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    well, here's the thing, when I creep, it's on adult profiles, so you have nothing to worry about kiddo \m/