to what extent do you creep? ;]

Options

Replies

• CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I prefer the term "stalk" to "creep" but, yes, I do that - a lot.

Have you seen my FL?

They're all sort of freakishly attractive.

The muscles, the boobs, the beards, the smiles, the...
    pardon me while I get back to drooling over my friends and being a creep.
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    SINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dam you allllllllll..........
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    "Creep" is such a scary word. I prefer to think of it as checking up on my friends to make sure they are doing well, repeatedly, through out the day and night, hitting refresh over and over, FR'ing their friends that are not my friends so I know what they are saying to them, getting their addresses and doing a google search to see the satellite image of their house, asking for their phone number to text them and make sure they are ok.

I'm really just a caring, concerned friend.
  • jaric01
    jaric01 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    The OP looks really, really young. I guess if you get out of school at 2pm and still live with your parents, you have time to creep around all day? I just kind of pay attention to the news feed and occasionally the threads. I'm sure I miss a few posts, though.

ummm im in college dude. i made my classes to get out early today so i could go to work till 11pm
    thankks for judging me based on my looks.

Well, in that case, how YOU doin'? :tongue:
  • 10KEyes
    10KEyes Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I just look at the boards for recent threads. I have joined a few groups.

Generally, I will look through a person's profile if something compels me. I read their about stuff and look at the pics. Just to see what they are all about. That is it really. Not really a social butterfly. ;)
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    The OP looks really, really young. I guess if you get out of school at 2pm and still live with your parents, you have time to creep around all day? I just kind of pay attention to the news feed and occasionally the threads. I'm sure I miss a few posts, though.

ummm im in college dude. i made my classes to get out early today so i could go to work till 11pm
    thankks for judging me based on my looks.

Well, in that case, how YOU doin'? :tongue:

a lot better then you my dear ;]
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I don't like the word "creep" either. If I am your friend I think it's the least I can do to google you and every possible variant of your name and any location information I have about you to form as clear a picture as possible of who you are, where you live, who your friends are, where you spend your time, why you hang those beads on the mirror in your downstairs bathroom and use that patchouli incense when you think someone is coming over. I mean I would expect that you would do the same for me.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Oh good! You changed your pic since the original post! I feel better now. Now you look less 14, more 15.

yup
  • LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    "Creep" is such a scary word. I prefer to think of it as checking up on my friends to make sure they are doing well, repeatedly, through out the day and night, hitting refresh over and over, FR'ing their friends that are not my friends so I know what they are saying to them, getting their addresses and doing a google search to see the satellite image of their house, asking for their phone number to text them and make sure they are ok.

and i love you for this
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    I'm only posting in this thread cause I know I'll be creeped...and by whom. :flowerforyou:

:grumble: Yeah I looked :laugh:
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    So I creep
    Yeah
    Just keep it on the down low
    'Cause nobody is supposed to know...

First thing I thought of. Good ole TLC. I am too f--king old. Poor "Left Eye".... God rest her smutty soul.

Bwahahahaha
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options

never got my number.. must be the moobs.. sad..
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I am a bad *kitten* creeper and I only accept creepers as my friends.
  • DarthCeltic
    Options
    I like to ask questions that seem preverted, but can be totally taken as not, so that then there is a doubt as to what i meant, and i instantly get butterflies in the stomach when i get private messages..
  • brentrhodes
    brentrhodes Posts: 139
    Options
    I do my fair share of creeping, but it always their fault.

X2
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I don't like the word "creep" either. If I am your friend I think it's the least I can do to google you and every possible variant of your name and any location information I have about you to form as clear a picture as possible of who you are, where you live, who your friends are, where you spend your time, why you hang those beads on the mirror in your downstairs bathroom and use that patchouli incense when you think someone is coming over. I mean I would expect that you would do the same for me.

I HAVE done the same for you. Because I'm a good friend!
  • emgawne
    emgawne Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    i work at a desk job where i sit and answer phones all day, so i have lots of opportunity to creep. :ohwell:

honestly though, i pretty much just look at whatever comes up in posts from my friends if it seems interesting to me, or i will creep on a persons profile if they want to add me as a friend.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I'm only posting in this thread cause I know I'll be creeped...and by whom. :flowerforyou:

:grumble: Yeah I looked :laugh:
    Aaaaaaaaaand there he is! :flowerforyou:
  • DarthCeltic
    Options
    so using this logic... do my man boobs look big?
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    I dont call it "creeping" i call it the pre-interview'-Ty