if you are say, a boy under the age of 30 ...

Options

Replies

• JonathonMars
    JonathonMars Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I would not be flattered. I would just be disgusted.

And women hit on me much more than men do. I find it rude. What if I went around hitting on straight men all the time? They would probably be uncomfortable.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I would get a kick out of it if anyone (same sex or otherwise) would hit on me! It is a complement... :smokin:

true dat!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

And women hit on me much more than men do. I find it rude. What if I went around hitting on straight men all the time? They would probably be uncomfortable.

Well then maybe you aren't as obvious as you think you are, just sayin'!
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    i squeeze in just past 30 and I would certainly know what you are inferring. i would also understand american pie/stiffler's mom as well.
  • rolley89
    rolley89 Posts: 13
    Options
    Agreed
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    Options

calm down and take it as a complement, no need to get angry about it. all you would have to do is let them nicely know you are not interested.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Exactly.

And I have to wonder, with that nasty attitude, why anyone would hit on you at all ...
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    im a boy over the age of 40 does that count?-ty

I'd call u a boy over 40...:blushing: :love:
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I don't mind if someone finds me attractive. I just don't want to know about it.
    Why not? I like having my suspicions confirmed when a girl or a guy find me attractive.
    -wtk

LOL me too...
  • JonathonMars
    Options
    This is so funny. If I were straight and being anxious about being hit on by another male, people wouldn't find it so offensive at all, but probably "natural". It's not like I'm rude to the person when this happens. It just makes me uncomfortable. And makes my stomach upset.
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

You have some issues you need to work out.
    If women are hitting on you more than men, what does that tell you?
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

Exactly.

And I have to wonder, with that nasty attitude, why anyone would hit on you at all ...

bingo bango
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    Options
    This is so funny. If I were straight and being anxious about being hit on by another male, people wouldn't find it so offensive at all, but probably "natural". It's not like I'm rude to the person when this happens. It just makes me uncomfortable. And makes my stomach upset.

you are right, no one can tell you how to feel. as long as you are nice about it, just think of it as a complement. i have been hit-on/complimented by gay men before. i personally take it all as a complement.
  • JonathonMars
    Options
    I have no idea what that tells me. I may have issues. I don't know. I am not talking about girls saying, "You look nice today," or "You are very handsome." I'm talking about them being graphic, or overtly sexual.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

You have no idea how we'd react if you were straight. I think you have a nasty attitude in general.

And as others said, if you're so obviously gay but men don't hit on you and women do, maybe you aren't so obviously gay ...

And women don't always have the best gaydar. I mean, Bob from Biggest Loser was obviously gay to me from the first episode I ever watched, but women were huffing and puffing after him all over the place and "shocked" when they found out he wasn't straight.

Being offended that someone finds you attractive is odd to me.
  • JonathonMars
    Options
    I am the most obviously gay person I've ever met. And most of the time, these comments don't come from strangers, but from people who know me pretty well, and know I'm gay.
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member
    Options

And women don't always have the best gaydar. I mean, Bob from Biggest Loser was obviously gay to me from the first episode I ever watched, but women were huffing and puffing after him all over the place and "shocked" when they found out he wasn't straight.

What??? Bob is gay??? My gaydar must be BROKEN! :sad:
  • TangledUp_InBlue
    TangledUp_InBlue Posts: 397 Member
    Options

Amen! I welcome any flirting! lol
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Allow me to be the only one to say I think it would be incredibly hot. But I'm 35 and have actually seen the movie so I can't comment for the younger boys. But I'd assume most of the wouldn't know what you were talking about.

Although I'm sure they'd be happy a woman was talking to them at all.
  • microMXL
    microMXL Posts: 51
    Options
    I'm 34 and don't get the graduate reference, I would get stiffler's mom for sure