Replies

• kkjay
    kkjay Posts: 62
    Options
    So many cute pictures!

My baby--Cooper, he's 3 now.
    100_0072.jpg
    imagejpeg_3_4.jpg

Connor, we adopted him this past summer and he's 2 1/2. We almost didn't adopt him, they said he was a loner dog (which he kind of is) and needed a lot of work. In reality all he needed was love and time. We used to call him robot dog, because he would sit in the same spot and do nothing. All you would see is his tail wag. He didn't know what toys were. He had no idea what belly rubs were. He couldn't chew anything. We think they used to hit him because whenever you would raise your hand to do something near him he'd cower away. Now if you're not giving him enough attention he comes right up to you and demands it, he loves belly rubs and toys, especially ones he has to chew (my golden no doubt rubbed off on him very fast). He's so loving.

SSPX0047.jpg
  • Init_to_winit
    Init_to_winit Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    <--- my profile pic is my newest addition to my family June. She's 10 weeks old. We got her a week ago, I love her even though we're going through the fun task of potty training with a lot of accidents along the way.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    IMAG0393.jpg

My snuggle pugs

Best photo! Love it. :)
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    The little angel.
    punkin29640x479.jpg
    The Punkin Monster
    punkin052011_5640x498.jpg
  • blynn2708
    blynn2708 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    <
    Abbie, she loves getting her belly rubbed!
  • roachhaley
    roachhaley Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    This is my french lop bunny. He doesn't have a name. We just call him bunny. He's a house rabbit :]

whmon8.jpg
    358x5cg.jpg
  • chefkev
    chefkev Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    kitten Alex
    alex.jpg
  • Spokez70
    Spokez70 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    When we first the pups-
    4512480557_d8e171a84e.jpg

When we picked ours out-
    4593878560_9e61375414.jpg

Now a year or so later-
    5713891328_70317c7e70.jpg
  • hersheythecat
    hersheythecat Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    But these are my FAVORITE babies! Bearded Dragons are Super Cuddly and I love them beyond words!

axelsexylegs.jpg
    This is Axel, he's our rescue dragon. He was basically starved for four months before we got him. He's still pretty skinny but happy as a clam. I love making furniture for them...strange but true!

melandormieonarm.jpg
    and this is my fatty dragon Ormie. She is the love of my life - and seriously, the best pet I've EVER had! high maintenance, but worth it. :D

I'm glad to see another beardie lover. I don't have a pic of mine here but I have one that is 4.5 years old now I guess and has banana yellow legs when happy.
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Mi lovable pit (who is no longer with us) Lala
    lala.jpg

My very spoiled and obedient min pin Scooby (had him since he was 6 weeks he is now 7yrs)and my attention grabber Chiquita
    DSC00734-2.jpg

And our new addition Ocho
    IMG_20120128_225341-2.jpg
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    My Fur baby's name is Milo... He's a West Highland Terrier (Westie)... He's a year old and some change; had him since he was 8 weeks old.... Love him!!!! He's super spoiled... LOL...

Milo4-1.jpg

Miloshaircut.jpg

Miloinabox.jpg

bikeriding.jpg
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    This is my french lop bunny. He doesn't have a name. We just call him bunny. He's a house rabbit :]

whmon8.jpg

awwww...i love bunnies!

one of my 4h friends had French Lops when I was young. I'm a sucker for those floppy ears. bunny "kisses" make me melt.
  • ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    <<<
    Love her!!! :heart:
  • tig_ol_bitties
    tig_ol_bitties Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Only one is furry, but here goes!

Master Shredder, the love of my life! He's a bearded dragon I rescued when he was a hatchling...they didn't think he'd survive a week. Four years later, he's huge and crazy! When the man works 3rd shift, she sleeps on my chest (like in the pic).

shredder_sleeping.jpg

And Axl Rose...another rescue. I got him the day he was supposed to be euthanized because he was "too old" to adopt (only 7!). I have always had dogs and reptiles, and never liked cats, so this was a big change, but he's just like a strange looking dog! He does tricks, and needs as much attention as dogs...not like most cats I've seen!

axl_rose.jpg
  • Alice_Liddell
    Options

and until his rehab is complete, our foster baby, Foamy

575623_2077165786924_1778396309_1002162_549006760_n.jpg

I love that you're fostering a squirrel! My great-grandmother used to rehab a lot of wild animals. She had a number of different birds (including an owl with a broken wing), squirrels, rabbits...whatever she or I found that was in need of care.
  • randa_behnam
    randa_behnam Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    <<<<< my profile pic is Molly, she died last week :o(

i have another 3, Jeff, Rubin and Lola <3
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    not furry but lovely feathers...

Four cockatiels - one of which was a rescue from an abusive home. When I get home from work, Ill post pics..
  • Andie_loops
    Options
    241083386272895838_4fIpi8hM.jpg This is Kittie my 20 month old chihuahua!

241083386272895845_dFY9a7KA.jpg And this is butters he died last week =/

I have another betta his name is ringo and he is gorgeous!
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<<<<< Simon, The love of my life!!
  • Hernandeak11
    Hernandeak11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    My big, tired baby! His name is Sonny and he's 3!

2wfqvqp.jpg