ahhhhh A GHOST ruunnnnnnn
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    MOd Nazis strike again
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Of course, we could just make a manwhore group and ply our wares as we wish...

Open invite, of course.
  • KaraP18
    KaraP18 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    U knew it was coming!
  • ashmarie484
    ashmarie484 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Maybe you should have offered them a % cut
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I think i need to friend you MW since you just made the last hr of work bareable
  • Freida_MS
    Freida_MS Posts: 100
    Options
    Just sayin-Ty

I agree!!!!
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Why do they hurt me so? :(
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    The thread is back...just look closely
  • KaraP18
    KaraP18 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    U didnt offer free services.
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Apparently you never checked our rates...
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Thank the lord. Maybe now I can get some work done. OP (Ty) had successfully kept me from doing anything productive today.
  • NurseCarolyn2014
    Options
    Why do they hurt me so? :(
    cause you LOVE it !! :happy:
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Dear MFP or MODS of MFP, To whom it may concern: I apoligize to you and your staff and all the people of MFP for entertaining these folks during work, I thought it was called chit chat or shoot the !@#$ or something and beats most threads"can someone help me with my MACROS" ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, i thought this was a forum to engage and conversate and meet nice ladies of mFP without using a visa card or Neteller so we dont get busted, i cancelled my E-harmoney, Lava, sugarmommmas.com, cougarlife account cuzz these nice ladies are nicer and cleaner-Help a brother out please-Ty Founder of MW of AMERICA
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    There seems to be some confusion..I never said it was FREE! jeez

My C.V. stevewynjones

Skills Many

Experience vast

Health clean

Warranty yep, satisfaction guaranteed!

..is what i would have posted if it were allowed..which it isn't!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Aw Ty! Do you need a tissue? :cry:
  • ashmarie484
    ashmarie484 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Dear MFP or MODS of MFP, To whom it may concern: I apoligize to you and your staff and all the people of MFP for entertaining these folks during work, I thought it was called chit chat or shoot the !@#$ or something and beats most threads"can someone help me with my MACROS" ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, i thought this was a forum to engage and conversate and meet nice ladies of mFP without using a visa card or Neteller so we dont get busted, i cancelled my E-harmoney, Lava, sugarmommmas.com, cougarlife account cuzz these nice ladies are nicer and cleaner-Help a brother out please-Ty Founder of MW of AMERICA

Suggarmommas.com and cougarlife lol Im half tempted to check to see if they are real. The mod posted and said if you needed a support system then start a group.
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options

Aren't you Canadian?
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    just when I was about to volunteer.

I've got my climbing gear on for the tall women,.
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options

Deff just laughed out loud...