BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Options

Replies

• Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Dear MFP or MODS of MFP, To whom it may concern: I apoligize to you and your staff and all the people of MFP for entertaining these folks during work, I thought it was called chit chat or shoot the !@#$ or something and beats most threads"can someone help me with my MACROS" ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, i thought this was a forum to engage and conversate and meet nice ladies of mFP without using a visa card or Neteller so we dont get busted, i cancelled my E-harmoney, Lava, sugarmommmas.com, cougarlife account cuzz these nice ladies are nicer and cleaner-Help a brother out please-Ty Founder of MW of AMERICA

Aren't you Canadian?
    BUSTED!!!!!!! ever seen the Proposal? want to?
  • HJCsDaddy
    HJCsDaddy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Conversate?
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    There just needs to be a 'BS' at the end of that and this thread would be golden.

And a picture...

Jessica-Biel-Wonder-Woman-30623.jpg
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    You will not win this battle

11. No Airing of Grievances With Moderators

a) Protesting a moderator or admin action is not allowed on the Forums or in Groups. If you have a question or concern about a moderator or admin action, please email one of the moderators or Steven, an MFP staff member, with your concern and we will investigate the matter promptly.
    b) If you have concerns about another poster, or wish to report a guideline violation, the only appropriate venue is to use the Report Post link or to message a moderator or Steven, an MFP staff member. You may not air such concerns on the message boards themselves. If you have a general concern that does not involve a specific member, you may post your question in the Feedback or Help forums.
  • Tybalt71
    Options

11. No Airing of Grievances With Moderators

a) Protesting a moderator or admin action is not allowed on the Forums or in Groups. If you have a question or concern about a moderator or admin action, please email one of the moderators or Steven, an MFP staff member, with your concern and we will investigate the matter promptly.
    b) If you have concerns about another poster, or wish to report a guideline violation, the only appropriate venue is to use the Report Post link or to message a moderator or Steven, an MFP staff member. You may not air such concerns on the message boards themselves. If you have a general concern that does not involve a specific member, you may post your question in the Feedback or Help forums.
    Ummmm where did this come from? just askin?-Ty
  • LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    There just needs to be a 'BS' at the end of that and this thread would be golden.

*snort*
  • _SusieQ_
    Options

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines
  • Tybalt71
    Options

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines
    Thank you kindly and in advance, im going to print this out and put it on my fridge-MYBAD-Ty
  • Tybalt71
    Options
    Psssst! PSSSST! over here *whispers* Shhhhhhhhhhhh, be very quiet and still, they are on to us, im going to draw their fire and take one for the team, now when i say GO, RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN RETREAT RETREAT * grabs small child and puppy*-Ty
  • _SusieQ_
    Options
    Yea, just so ya know, I'm not a mod, I just play one in my imagination.

But seriously, I got nailed for this one time, so I was just trying to help ya out.
  • Babygirl928
    Babygirl928 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I leave you alone for ONE MINUTE to get some popcorn to watch the show and look what happens :sad: :angry:
  • Tybalt71
    Options

But seriously, I got nailed for this one time, so I was just trying to help ya out.
    *in my best Vader voice* Come over to the DARKSIDE my child and feel the force stronger and more powerful then ever, you and i will rule this MFP with you at my side-Shhhhh keep it between us, i have some explaining to do with my other MFP Pretties-TRUCE?-Ty
  • Tybalt71
    Options
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Can there be count down till the M O D S Attack?
  • Freida_MS
    Freida_MS Posts: 100
    Options

Are us ladies allowed to join?
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Where would we be without you?
  • _SusieQ_
    Options

*in my best Vader voice* Come over to the DARKSIDE my child and feel the force stronger and more powerful then ever, you and i will rule this MFP with you at my side-Shhhhh keep it between us, i have some explaining to do with my other MFP Pretties-TRUCE?-Ty

No truce to be called, I was trying to HELP you, so you would know why your *kitten* keeps getting censored or deleted Dude. :flowerforyou:
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    BOOOOOOOOOO!
    BIES!
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Feel free to share them in the MW group posted above. All are welcome to join.