Muscular Women

Options
12346»

Replies

• RacerX_14
    RacerX_14 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I think lean/muscular is sexy. Still working on mine!

muscles3.jpg

Your getting there!! Keep up the great work!!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Me as a "bigger version" of myself

COLLAGE.jpg

Me as a cardio queen with little weights...

fatty7-1-1.jpg

and me now after lifting heavy and little cardio....

Picnikcollage-3.jpg

weights can be a girls best friend..... 137lbs at 5'4"

Holly, let me just say, YOU are the reason I want to lift weights. It's silly, but true.
    I used to be scared of lifting, but after having you around, I'm just like I WANT this girl's body.
  • malins2
    malins2 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Got a question for the women (and men) that have muscles. I've tried to get the muscled look, and I surprised a trainer one time with how strong I am, but I couldn't get the cut look. Even as light as I was. I'm 5'5". Like I said, strong as heck, but no defention.
    How do you get that?

Diet sadly. Eat at a calorie deficit, lift, protein.

At the time I was on a higher protein diet. I was also running 4 miles about 2-3 times a week. I aways jokingly said its because I'm ghost white. I say I'm transparency girl.:laugh:

There's some things I want to say but I don't want all the full on 'CARDIO RAWR!!!!' Lindas to come out of the woodwork lol.

But what I can say, is that your diet needed to be a lot more controlled than just higher protein. For a woman, getting to very low bodyfat percentages (meaning below 15%) isn't just a challenge, it's Mount Everest. I would bet the majority of women posting that lift heavy are in the 15%-25% range. Women simply have more bodyfat than men, and are designed to hold onto it.
    Low carbs, high protein and lots of veggies. (and only GOOD carbs):smile:
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I hope to have some one day. I love them on women, just not too over the top! X
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    I'm a work in progress!
    I am learning to love my muscles. It is hard to find jeans that fit over my calves and thighs that still fit my waste :/ Uneducated people mistake the muscles for fat and that can hurt when you are called names.
    Suffered that for years. Now people are afraid of me! LOL! (Because I might sit on them, but soon it will be because of muscles again!)
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    Working on it ....currently don't use weights other than the 5 lb weights in Jillian michael's workouts. I do feel like I'm making progress so I guess that will do for now!
  • emgawne
    emgawne Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    woot woot!!! love muscles!
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Jamie Eason is my idol. :)

I will work my *kitten* off to look like her.
  • TrinNZ
    TrinNZ Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am all for defined, lean muscles! it is my ultimate goal to have 18% body fat and some noticeable muscle...and a flat stomach!