My P90X2 Results!

Options

Replies

• tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZ! Congrats! You look incredible. Complete transformation!
  • cburn_317
    cburn_317 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

Here are my results from 90 days of commitment to P90X2 and Shakeology.

I'd love some feedback on the video.

http://youtu.be/1heQJJDBDD4

Just watched your video. Absolutely incredible. I just started p90x/insanity hybrid last night after finishing up a 90 day circuit of p90x. I love my results in terms of strength but really need to work on nutrition to maximize my efforts. Congrats to you and continued success. I was going to ask about the Vibram shoes it looks like you wear. Do you recommend them? I wondered how they would do with the high impact workouts, etc.

The Vibrams are AWESOME!! I just ordered another paid actually. The paid that I have now are Bikila LS and the paid I just ordered is the Komosport LS. Well worth the price.
  • hunterjumper642
    hunterjumper642 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    OMG. wowwww!!!! marry me. :)
  • cburn_317
    Options
    OMG. wowwww!!!! marry me. :)

Sorry...happily married for over 10 years! 4 beautiful kiddos as well.
  • KatiePeca
    KatiePeca Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation!

Katie
  • goal262
    goal262 Posts: 6
    Options
    I too started P90X last summer , did pretty good but then"life" took over. But seeing your video as well as others, it's time to start again. I remember how great I felt after the workouts! Great job!
  • btm03
    btm03 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Amazing job, loved how you documented the transformation on video!!
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I love watching you! This gives me hope and I am so far removed from where you are, but I take daily trips outside my comfort zone! Your dedication inspires me! Thanks for sharing!
  • cburn_317
    Options
    I love watching you! This gives me hope and I am so far removed from where you are, but I take daily trips outside my comfort zone! Your dedication inspires me! Thanks for sharing!

Everyone has a their own starting point. It doesn't matter where you start your journey, it's just important that you have an end goal in mind and focus everyday on working towards that goal.
  • cburn_317
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the awesome feedback! I really appreciate the support.
  • Alonnea
    Alonnea Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Off topic but I had to say I loved the Purdue shirts!
  • cburn_317
    Options
    Off topic but I had to say I loved the Purdue shirts!

BOILER UP!!!!
  • cburn_317
    Options
    Bump for those who might not have seen it.
  • maddmaddie
    maddmaddie Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Duuuuuude! What an awesome transformation! You just inspired me to get my butt in gear. I just finished spring semester of school of prerequisties for nursing and I'm feeling pretty squishy (college is fatening!!). But now its summer break, I'm going to try out Insanity program. Have you tried Insanity before?
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    DAAAMN. It don't come for free, people! Amazing dedication!
  • prov31jd
    prov31jd Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Extraordinary. Very inspirational!
  • ryn013
    ryn013 Posts: 116
    Options
    IS THIS REAL LIFE?!
    Those are insaannnneee results! Congrats that's awesome :D
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Nice job buddy. Awesome
  • cburn_317
    Options
    Duuuuuude! What an awesome transformation! You just inspired me to get my butt in gear. I just finished spring semester of school of prerequisties for nursing and I'm feeling pretty squishy (college is fatening!!). But now its summer break, I'm going to try out Insanity program. Have you tried Insanity before?

Thanks for the compliments!

I have not gone through an entire 60 days of Insanity before. I've done some of the routines in a group setting....KILLER!

Let me know how it goes or if you have any other questions.
  • Jezebel9
    Jezebel9 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Wow. That was awesome. I watched that with my 5 yr old son... he said he could do that in his sleep (what you were doing) but he is 5 and is in love with his mom and maybe felt a little jealous, as did I. My son is right, he and I both can do what you were doing in our seep, but unfortunately it would be because we are dreaming! hahaha. Inspirational! Awesome for you. I want to do that, but I want to do it at home, don't have the money for a gym.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!