Options
final10
final10 Posts: 69 Member
don't even have a profile pic? It annoys me. :tongue:

Replies

• dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    no profile picture.........your post is invalid.

j/k I couldn't care less
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I just assume that people with no profile pics or pics of anything other than their face are really, really ugly.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I just assume that people with no profile pics or pics of anything other than their face are really, really ugly.

Me too. Possibly too stupid to work a computer.
  • JessieArt
    JessieArt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Well, handle up on that and quit annoying me!
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    someone on the lam. Or in the witness protection program. A no-good gangster that turned his family in to save his own skin.
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options

I just assume that I really am talking to a cute baby giraffe...you mean I'm not??? :noway: :cry: :sad: :angry: :mad: :grumble: :explode: :ohwell: :flowerforyou:
  • RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I just always assume that you legitimately look like a piece from a board game. Hey, if you look like one of the people from the game LIFE, who am I to judge you and your 3 pink, stick babies.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I just always assume that you legitimately look like a piece from a board game. Hey, if you look like one of the people from the game LIFE, who am I to judge you and your 3 pink, stick babies.

Those blue and pink stick people always got lost. :angry:
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    yep. But I'm not sure if it's more or less annoying than the cell phone pic of yourself in the mirror with no shirt on. at least you realize you're annoying yourself.:tongue:
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    In a word... "yes"
  • lisaisso
    lisaisso Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    no profile picture.........your post is invalid.

j/k I couldn't care less

i love and appreciate that you said you 'couldn't care less'. often times, people say they 'could care less' and idk if they realize how opposite that is.

about the no-profile pics? not annoying, just makes me curious..
  • JonathonMars
    JonathonMars Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I assume some people have privacy concerns. Or image issues. Or both at the same time. I respect the rights of others to express (or not express) themselves in the way they wish.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options

25r30wi.gif

il_fullxfull.63836840.jpg
  • theoriginaljayne
    theoriginaljayne Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    YES. GET OFF MY INTERNET. RIGHT NOW, SIR, RIGHT NOW.

I don't really care, actually. It's certainly less annoying that pictures that people take of themselves in their bathroom mirrors.
  • groovyfirechick
    Options
    I just added a pic of my face yesterday...had my tattoo up before that. Does that annoy you? :D
  • chickabee5
    Options
    Maybe people want to be anonymous :)
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    of course not. i don't see why it would annoy me.
  • arojas1227
    arojas1227 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I personally don't have a profile picture of myself because no pictures I have really reflect my starting weight.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options

So...It's cool if we assume you're really, really ugly? Cause I'm pretty sure you're not an actual giraffe. :tongue:
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options

ughm this coming for a Giraffe?