Does this annoy you? People like me who

Options
2»

Replies

• smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I just always assume that you legitimately look like a piece from a board game. Hey, if you look like one of the people from the game LIFE, who am I to judge you and your 3 pink, stick babies.

LOL
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Very much so. Hurry and take off your shirt for the typical bathroom mirror picture!
  • RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I just always assume that you legitimately look like a piece from a board game. Hey, if you look like one of the people from the game LIFE, who am I to judge you and your 3 pink, stick babies.

25r30wi.gif

il_fullxfull.63836840.jpg

That one dude, on the left, looks like one of my MFP friends. Wait, no its the guy above...or to back. I don't know. :P
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    don't even have a profile pic? It annoys me. :tongue:

haha don't care... unless they're trying to hit on me. :tongue
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I'm getting to know certain posters so profile pics help...I didn't have one for a while, and thought that since I didn't have a pic, that was why I didn't get any responses. So I was feeling super snarky, and used a pic of a delicious slice of cake...

(I doubt I will post a pic of my face...I don't want people to know what I look like...and I'm super fugly)
  • RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    don't even have a profile pic? It annoys me. :tongue:

haha don't care... unless they're trying to hit on me. :tongue

You said, "Unless they're trying to hit on me." and then you said ":tongue". Either you forgot a colon or you are trying to hit on people who look like LIFE pieces. But again, I don't judge.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I'm getting to know certain posters so profile pics help...I didn't have one for a while, and thought that since I didn't have a pic, that was why I didn't get any responses. So I was feeling super snarky, and used a pic of a delicious slice of cake...

(I doubt I will post a pic of my face...I don't want people to know what I look like...and I'm super fugly)

I love cake.
  • final10
    final10 Posts: 69 Member
    Options

I thought about putting a picture of chocolate cake but then maybe that would really piss people off.

I like to keep up with someone by their profile pic but I start to get confused on whose butt is whose.

The truth is I'm super hot and don't need anymore stalkers.

Okay, I don't want any guys from the past to know I let myself go and ruin their fantasies.

Well actually, I tried to put a picture up and it needed to be rotated so I gave up. I can't use a computer and I'm ugly ;)
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    I tend to not pay much attention to profiles with no picture. Reading replies is much more fluid when a picture is there.
  • gafrausto
    gafrausto Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    It doesn't annoy me :)

I was on FB for about 2 or 3 weeks before posting a profile pic. It's been almost a month on MFP...one day I'll take the time.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I just assume that people with no profile pics or pics of anything other than their face are really, really ugly.

ughm this coming for a Giraffe?

That was the joke. Well done, you! :flowerforyou:
  • NurseCarolyn2014
    Options
    ummm.....alittle bit, why do people do this?
  • NurseCarolyn2014
    Options
    I'm VERY technically challenged and I can post pics :laugh: