hada nice walk with the wife and baby

Options
was relaxing. he loves the breeze.

Replies

• Testosterone
    Testosterone Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I did not realize walking was viewed so harshly here.
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Glad you found an exercise you could enjoy with your family! I'd love if my bf would go for a walk with me, I'm sure your wife enjoyed it too!
  • Testosterone
    Options
    [/quote]

Glad you found an exercise you could enjoy with your family! I'd love if my bf would go for a walk with me, I'm sure your wife enjoyed it too!
    [/quote]

the baby LOVES it. he gets so smiley when a breeze hits his face. its awesome.
  • katejenkins1
    katejenkins1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    That sounds nice. It's a bit chilly today for a walk, my babies are old enough to whine lol
    Glad youhad a nice time!
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options

Sounds great. My husband and I try to walk after work whenever we both get out at a reasonable hour. It's such a nice way to spend time together.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Glad you had a nice walk with the fam. In the future can we keep these sorts of posts in the "Chit-chat, Fun and Games" section? The "Fitness and Exercise" section is usually reserved for arguments about eating back exercise calories and discussions on how many calories are burned doing Jillian Michael's 30-day Shred.
  • Testosterone
    Options
    That sounds nice. It's a bit chilly today for a walk, my babies are old enough to whine lol
    Glad youhad a nice time!

My baby prefers cool weather to warm. we just put a blanket around him. he gets the most amazed look on his face when wind hits him and he moves in and out of shadows. so awesome to see him experiencing things for the first time.
  • Stompp
    Stompp Posts: 216
    Options
    [South Park]"Don't kick the baby..."[/South Park]
  • Testosterone
    Options
    Glad you had a nice walk with the fam. In the future can we keep these sorts of posts in the "Chit-chat, Fun and Games" section? The "Fitness and Exercise" section is usually reserved for arguments about eating back exercise calories and discussions on how many calories are burned doing Jillian Michael's 30-day Shred.

lol
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    OP: Glad you and your family had a nice time.
  • Testosterone
    Options

Sounds great. My husband and I try to walk after work whenever we both get out at a reasonable hour. It's such a nice way to spend time together.

it really is. just annoying when your towns sidewalks suck and you have to walk on the side of the road everywhere.
  • duhblond
    duhblond Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Good for you for having the whole family involved :)
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    OP - Good job! I'm sure your wife LOVED it and appreciated it a ton, and I think it's AWESOME that you went with.
  • Jersey14
    Jersey14 Posts: 40
    Options
    I know the feeling! My town has no sidewalks and the drivers around here dont seem like they pay attention either! haha
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options

it really is. just annoying when your towns sidewalks suck and you have to walk on the side of the road everywhere.

Yea, I hate that. I'm lucky to have a park between work and home that I can stop at for walking.
  • Testosterone
    Options
    Good for you for having the whole family involved :)

baby loves the outside. it tells me hes going to be an active kid. much happier to think that than hell be in playing video games all day.
  • Testosterone
    Options

OP - Good job! I'm sure your wife LOVED it and appreciated it a ton, and I think it's AWESOME that you went with.

we try to whenever its nice out. the baby loooooves it. he has smiles non stop and it just makes my heart melt.
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    :smile: Sounds nice! My hubby is walking around the yard pulling the two youngest in the wagon as I sit here reading.
    I didn't realize that such an innocuous thread title would contain so much drama. Thanks for the entertainment! :drinker:
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Today I took my daughter with me roadkill hunting,now I will teach her how to boil skin off bones. Im all about family bonding.
  • TheNewDodge
    TheNewDodge Posts: 607 Member
    Options

Awesome