hada nice walk with the wife and baby

Options

Replies

• _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    That' awesome. Was this the workout for the day (it's posted in the Fitness and Exercise section)? 'Cause if you weren't ridiculously sore afterward, I don't know that it was worth it. :tongue:
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Today I took my daughter with me roadkill hunting,now I will teach her how to boil skin of bones. Im all about family bonding.
    How does one hunt road kill? Just drive up and down the freeway until vultures are seen overhead?
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Ah, I click on this to see a nice topic and am reminded exactly how many a$$hats exist on MFP.

Thanks for the reminder, commenters!

OP - Good job! I'm sure your wife LOVED it and appreciated it a ton, and I think it's AWESOME that you went with.

we try to whenever its nice out. the baby loooooves it. he has smiles non stop and it just makes my heart melt.

Enjoy it! I have a three and two year old, and now they sit there poking each other yelling "She touched me! He hurt me! Ow! Are we done yet?" :frown: I used to love pulling them in the bike trailer, but it's not fun anymore. Also, they weigh about 75 pounds together, and it's quite noticeable on hills!
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Today I took my daughter with me roadkill hunting,now I will teach her how to boil skin of bones. Im all about family bonding.
    How does one hunt road kill? Just drive up and down the freeway until vultures are seen overhead?

Pretty much. Then you have to doge cars,and scoop it up. But you end up with lovely bones
  • Testosterone
    Testosterone Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    That' awesome. Was this the workout for the day (it's posted in the Fitness and Exercise section)? 'Cause if you weren't ridiculously sore afterward, I don't know that it was worth it. :tongue:

no, it was just to burn calories. thanks for the jest though :P
  • Testosterone
    Options

Pretty much. Then you have to doge cars,and scoop it up. But you end up with lovely bones

that was a great book.
  • DieVixen
    Options

that was a great book.

the movie sucked
  • Testosterone
    Options
    This thread: proof that people will attack Testosterone over anything.

i'm still upset he called me a beanpole and called my bike a 600cc piece of crap. but i'm slowly getting over it.
    time heals all wounds. what do you ride?
  • nakedsun
    nakedsun Posts: 115
    Options
    Sounds like an awesome day for you :)
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options

i'm still upset he called me a beanpole and called my bike a 600cc piece of crap. but i'm slowly getting over it.

'06 VFR
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    Good for you for having the whole family involved :)

baby loves the outside. it tells me hes going to be an active kid. much happier to think that than hell be in playing video games all day.

Gotta love that! How old is your baby (sorry if it was already mentioned)

I know you post a lot, but nothing wrong with this thread i think at all o.O Glad you spent a nice day outside with your family! :]
  • Testosterone
    Options

'06 VFR

hows it handle? i ride a '10 cbr1krr
  • Testosterone
    Options

baby loves the outside. it tells me hes going to be an active kid. much happier to think that than hell be in playing video games all day.

I know you post a lot, but nothing wrong with this thread i think at all o.O Glad you spent a nice day outside with your family! :]

3 months. pics of him in my profile
  • docktorfokse
    docktorfokse Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    YOU PEOPLE WILL FIGHT OVER ANYTHING
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options

Adorable!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options

'06 VFR

hows it handle? i ride a '10 cbr1krr

Great. And very versatile. Commute on it nearly every day. It's fun for day trips around the area, and I can also load it up and hit the road indefinitely.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I'm glad that everyone is being civil and rubbing it out, er... hugging it out.
  • Testosterone
    Options

Adorable!

thank you! im pretty sure we're gonna keep him!
  • docktorfokse
    docktorfokse Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    YOU PEOPLE WILL FIGHT OVER ANYTHING

Im not fighting
    it just astounds me that a post about taking a walk, of all things, is enough to trigger people. I appreciate those of you who aren't lit fuses. Both on and off the internet.
  • DieVixen
    Options
    I'm glad that everyone is being civil and rubbing it out, er... hugging it out.

roadkill always makes me warm an fuzzie