YouTube: Be Fit in 90...wanna join me?

Options
Hey there! Today I stumbled upon a free workout series on YouTube called Be Fit in 90. It looks like a pretty cool program and I think my husband and I are going to start it soon. The premise is that you do a 35 minute video each day, with one or two rest days a week. Each workout is numbered (Day 12, etc) and each day is a series of shorter videos that seems to break down into 5 minutes warm up, 10 min weights (arms/legs alternating days), 10 min cardio and 10 min yoga/stretch. I have p90x but never had the time or willpower to workout for that long each day.

A bit about me: I'm 5'4, current weight: 145, highest: 170, goal: 125 ish. I recently got married and would like to be in good shape before we ever consider having kiddos! Another motivation is a wedding I am standing in in October.

I'd love to have people join me on this. Check it out! If you are interested in the series or just wanna be motivation buds, let me know!

Replies

• veganxfemme
    Options
    Bump!

I'm on this already, can't wait to see results!

Also, are you living my life in an alternate universe?!? I'm the same hight an weight, looking to lose weight for a wedding I'm in this fall and trying to slim before starting a family! Wow!
  • aross999
    aross999 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    How crazy! How many days in are you? I think we are starting tomorrow, so it will be nice to talk to someone who is a bit ahead of me! Good luck!
  • busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    That sounds promising! Think i'll go check it out :D
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    going to check it out now

ETA: this looks to tough for me to start but i saved it to my youtube to come back to
    here is the link if anyone is interested

http://www.youtube.com/user/BeFitin90?ob=0&feature=results_main
  • busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Okay, just found it, and i'm def. in!!! I'll send you a friend request aross!!!
  • veganxfemme
    Options
    I'm gonna be on day 5 tomorrow! I was suuuuper sore after day one, but it gets easier from there! I wish my husband was doing it with me, unfortunately we have drastically different shedules. I took my "before" photos- and can't wait for the "after"!

Lets definately keep in touch!
  • mommy2girlies
    mommy2girlies Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    bump! Ill be checking it out tonight or tomorrow
  • maiibeloved41
    Options
    I started this last week, I'm on day 10 (rest day) - I'm enjoying it so far - super cardio is tough for me, but it's getting easier. Also FYI, when doing the cardio MMA, don't look at the guy in the green shirt - just don't!
  • cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I must be dumb because I checked it out, looked awesome. You have to subscribe to get the videos. Ok. I did. But now all I see is a list of a TON of different videos that are all over the place, short/long, different trainers, different types of things - but no Fit in 90 day workouts.

What am I missing?
  • veganxfemme
    Options
    Those who are doin' it- add me!
  • fightin2bFit
    fightin2bFit Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join you. Right now I have a couple of Jillian Michael's dvds but I have been looking for something new to switch things up. I'm currently 216 and looking to get down to 140ish.
  • kristenn1989
    kristenn1989 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to try this one out in the morning! :)
  • jgrodzicki
    Options
    Bump... looking for a program, and have no time with a 7 mos.old... so, this intrigues me :) Will look into it tomorrow!
  • m0_0m
    m0_0m Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Thanks for bringing this program to my attention. I LOVE free!
  • happilysingle69
    happilysingle69 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I will check out tonight sound fun
  • seebeachrun
    seebeachrun Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it for a little over 2 weeks now and I definitely notice a difference. I do have to admit that I started adding in more difficult workouts (also on BeFit channel) as well because I don't feel like I am getting enough cardio from the BeFit in 90 days program alone. Today I did the Denise Austin Blast Fat Boost Metabolism circuits (all 7!) and I have to say they really kicked my butt!

But as for BeFit in 90, I really like that I can close the door to my office and fit in a workout during my lunchtime. You don't have to buy hand weights but they are easier to use than the heavy hardback books I started out with during week 1. :wink:

P.S. Make sure you do your measurements before you get started or within a few days so you can compare them. I didn't take my measurements until a few days ago and I just finished Day 14. I am seeing a change in my shape and how my clothing fits but not a weight drop as of yet so I suspect I am building muscle and toning up.
  • seebeachrun
    seebeachrun Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Here is the specific link for the BeFit in 90 program. :smooched:

http://www.youtube.com/user/BeFitin90
  • sweetpotatofry
    sweetpotatofry Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Yes! I really like their strength workouts :)
  • aross999
    aross999 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to see all the chatter here! Thanks for your responses. I will do day 1 tomorrow after work and report back on it for those of you who are interested in more info. To the person who said they couldn't find any order in the videos (sorry for not quoting you), I'm not sure how to help. I was able to see everything on the Be Fit in 90 page after subscribing to YouTube (maybe before? I didn't try). Sorry, I hope you get it figured out!
  • eemielwy
    eemielwy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm in!