100 pounds to lose

Options
Hello everyone!! I am new (3 weeks in) and looking for peeps that have 100 pounds or more to lose. Please feel free to send me a request so we can motivate each other to win the battle of the bulge.

Replies

• CaGinger
    CaGinger Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I am in the middle of the battle to lose 100lbs+! My starting weight was 290lbs. I am looking to drop to about 150lbs or so. My current weight is 248lbs. I'm with you! :happy:
  • Euphonasia
    Euphonasia Posts: 136
    Options
    Heck yeah! I need all the motivation I can get!
  • velvetkist
    velvetkist Posts: 40
    Options
    My highest weight was 278, I'm currently 205 and still have about 75 lbs to go....I'd like to jump on that motivation train.

158741.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! We can all use the motivation:) I started at 293 have over 100 to lose. It's going to be a long battle, but with help we can all do it!
  • cyncegreen
    Options
    i'm in this club! started at 260 now i'm 242 and i want to get down to at the most 150. seems like a long road, but we can do it!
  • DonzGirl
    DonzGirl Posts: 42
    Options
    Count me in! I think it is great motivation when you can identify with others who have the big loss to work for....I started in Jan with a Y challenge in our town. Weighed 254.6 and lost 37 pounds in the 8 wk program. That put me at 217.6 ---got down to 213 and now am back at 216! First gain and not very happy so I need some motivation--quick! lol I am looking to lose 25 pounds by July 25. I know it can be done healthy-wise and easily in 6 weeks but now I only have 5! Gotta get with it. Let's help each other be a real loser!!!! :wink: GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.
  • Hotmomma20
    Hotmomma20 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I started at 290 and I weigh 278. I need to be done to 185. It's a long journey, but we got your back. :) WE CAN DO IT. We should have a group name or something.
  • pinksultana
    pinksultana Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    feel fee to drop in on the halfers club - we are people with half our weight to lose and really know what its like to need to lose a lot...you dont have to have half you weight to lose really - just a lot of weight as compared toa little...

good luck with the journey

xxpink
  • MRSWESSON
    MRSWESSON Posts: 107
    Options
    I started at 235 in March, I'm at 201now and it's taken me like a month to loose 5 pounds UGH...My goal weight is 125 (according to BMI this is my "healthy weight") so I have a good 76 pounds to go ***smh***
  • wannabelittle
    Options
    I'm Also new (again). This is my second try at this, need as much motivation as I can get. Last time about a year ago, I lost 26 lbs and "fell off the wagon. Currently at 230 and need to lose 100 lbs>> NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET!!
  • bettame32
    bettame32 Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm in too. I'm 258lbs and I'm trying to get to 145lbs in this lifetime. I need lots of motivation. I have a 20lbs lost challenge. I have to lose 20lbs by Aug 31. I would love to be out of the 200 by Oct 14 thats my 9 yrs anniversary
  • Euphonasia
    Euphonasia Posts: 136
    Options
    We should seriously start a team. I think it would help with the motivation factor. Anyone in?
  • Dreaj79
    Dreaj79 Posts: 212
    Options
    I have about 120 pounds to lose. My high weight was 273 and now I weigh about 245. I'm up a little bit from 241 due to some recent bad behavior, but I want to stop it before it all comes back. Count me in for the motivation!!!:flowerforyou:
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    I just wanna tell ya'll you can do this. If I can do this the biggest junk food junkie out there yall can do this. I started my journey 10 months and 2 days ago and as of this morning I have lost 114.2 pounds, my goal is to lose 125 pounds. I hope to be ther by aug 17 2009, my year anniversary. I started my journey at the biggest weight ever 275 and this morning I weighed in at 160.8.

I promise its a long hard struggle but well worth it in the end.
  • kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Looks like we have a great group started here! :bigsmile:
  • Dreaj79
    Dreaj79 Posts: 212
    Options
    Thanks FG37167!! Congrats on your weight loss and I hope you reach your august goal. You give me hope that I can kick this once and for all!:flowerforyou:
  • KCSPEARS
    KCSPEARS Posts: 123
    Options
    count me in.. i really need support...

thanks
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Just stopping to by to wish you all well in your journeys...you can so do this! It's a long, hard road but so well worth it.

Good Luck! :flowerforyou:
  • KCSPEARS
    KCSPEARS Posts: 123
    Options
    i startd last sunday weighing 265. i weigh in tomorrow to see how much i have lost..

what all is everyone doing to lose your weight?
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started at 353 on March 3'rd of this year and as of Today I'm 297. I want to get to 160. This site is great! The people are great ! Good luck in your journey. Cindy :heart: