Replies

• kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Sure, how does that work?
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join your group ... I'm in a couple of other groups too but can use all the motivation I can get!
    I started at 255 in March, my current weight is 247 and goal is 150. I lost weight right away but have been staying the same for the last few weeks. I'm doing well on adding more exercise time into my weekly routine, but I'm struggling with staying within my calorie goals - I know I need to make some big changes in what I eat, but it isn't easy.
    I've been weighing in on Saturdays, and weekly goals sound good.
  • LeanLioness
    LeanLioness Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Fridays, typically.............

i can change it to Sunday though.

thats cool. totaly up to you..

what do you all think od setting weekly goals for all of us?

That sounds like a good motivator to me!!!!

I weighed in this morning, down to 202. Need to update my ticker.........
  • KCSPEARS
    KCSPEARS Posts: 123
    Options
    welcome to the new ones...

i think sunday we need to start a weekly goal.

any suggestions?? i think we need to do like a goal of so many sit ups.. like maybe 150 sit ups by the new sunday. 200 sounds like alot but when you break mit down its like 21 sit ups a day.

what do u think of that?
  • lstpaul
    Options
    150 sit ups sounds good to me. I'm up almost a pound this week :mad: - boy is that depressing, but I went over my calories this past week, so should probably not be surprised by the scale ... I really need to get a handle on that. I've been trying to exercise a lot more though, so it is hard not to let the scale get to me.
  • KCSPEARS
    Options
    150 sit ups sounds good to me. I'm up almost a pound this week :mad: - boy is that depressing, but I went over my calories this past week, so should probably not be surprised by the scale ... I really need to get a handle on that. I've been trying to exercise a lot more though, so it is hard not to let the scale get to me.

well a pound is not bad.. you can lose that pound this week :smile:
  • KCSPEARS
    Options
    OK so Sunday well start our first weekly challenge.

we all need to do 150 sit ups by sunday july 5th....

also everyone be strong over the 4tho fo july weekend......
  • KCSPEARS
    Options
    i weighed in this morning and I was down 2 pounds... Not as big as last weeks but ill take what i can get...:smile:
  • KCSPEARS
    Options
    did anyone weigh this week?
  • lstpaul
    Options
    :grumble: I weighed on Saturday (and Sunday), I am up a pound ... I'm trying to not let that de-motivate me this week - especially when this is going to be a challenging food week, and I can't do my normal exercise routine so will need to focus on getting in exercise in ways other than going to my step & weight lifting classes at the Y.
  • Javagirl2016
    Javagirl2016 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just started this week and need to lose 110 lbs or so. Mind if I join in??
  • lstpaul
    Options
    :smile: Welcome! Have a good week!
  • Innerglow
    Innerglow Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I started at 243 lbs, i'm now down almost 30 lbs at 214. As of right now my goal weight is 150. I don't remember what its like to be 150 so once i get there or almost there I may re-evaluate to see how comfortable I am with myself. My weight gain has been due to low self-esteem, a horribly verbally abusive older brother, who thank god is now older and much more mature. I'm also the baby of the family and I could never match any of my older siblings accomplishments. In turn I started feeling badly for myself and have eaten my way through all of my feelings. I am now on this journey to change not only me weight but all of my bad habits eating, laziness, and my severe depression. So far diet and excercise have helped me tremendously. Sorry my post was so long apparently I needed a therapy session:laugh:

I've been doing nothing but workout videos i.e. turbo jam, tae bo, and walk away the pounds. I am def. in on the sit ups challenge, In fact i'm going to try to get some in right now. I wish everyone the strength to eat healthy today!:flowerforyou:
  • LeanLioness
    LeanLioness Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options

any suggestions?? i think we need to do like a goal of so many sit ups.. like maybe 150 sit ups by the new sunday. 200 sounds like alot but when you break mit down its like 21 sit ups a day.

what do u think of that?

That sounds good. I do reverse sit ups using my legs instead of lifting my upper body.............

I was in a car accident last year and I am still rehabbing the injuries in my head, neck and shoulder area.
  • KCSPEARS
    Options
    :grumble: I weighed on Saturday (and Sunday), I am up a pound ... I'm trying to not let that de-motivate me this week - especially when this is going to be a challenging food week, and I can't do my normal exercise routine so will need to focus on getting in exercise in ways other than going to my step & weight lifting classes at the Y.

you can lose that pund plus some this week.... You can do it!
  • KCSPEARS
    Options
    I just started this week and need to lose 110 lbs or so. Mind if I join in??

hello welcome
  • KCSPEARS
    Options
    I started at 243 lbs, i'm now down almost 30 lbs at 214. As of right now my goal weight is 150. I don't remember what its like to be 150 so once i get there or almost there I may re-evaluate to see how comfortable I am with myself. My weight gain has been due to low self-esteem, a horribly verbally abusive older brother, who thank god is now older and much more mature. I'm also the baby of the family and I could never match any of my older siblings accomplishments. In turn I started feeling badly for myself and have eaten my way through all of my feelings. I am now on this journey to change not only me weight but all of my bad habits eating, laziness, and my severe depression. So far diet and excercise have helped me tremendously. Sorry my post was so long apparently I needed a therapy session:laugh:

I've been doing nothing but workout videos i.e. turbo jam, tae bo, and walk away the pounds. I am def. in on the sit ups challenge, In fact i'm going to try to get some in right now. I wish everyone the strength to eat healthy today!:flowerforyou:

congrats on the 30 pounds.. thats awesome. cant wait till i can say that
  • KCSPEARS
    Options

what do u think of that?

That sounds good. I do reverse sit ups using my legs instead of lifting my upper body.............

I was in a car accident last year and I am still rehabbing the injuries in my head, neck and shoulder area.

oh ok, yea sont do anything to hurt yourself..
  • KCSPEARS
    Options
    KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB EVERYONE.....DONT FORGET YOUR SIT UPS & DONT GIVE UP......
  • Innerglow
    Innerglow Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I did ab jam this morning and i'm def. feeling it, does that count towards our goal this week?:laugh: