Question for you girls

Options
I know lost of girls lose boob size when loosing weight but have any of you had no boob change at all loosing weight?

Replies

• rhichi
    rhichi Posts: 133
    Options
    I haven't really noticed any bustular change so far, and I've lost 20 lbs. I'm pretty gifted in that area, though, so there is a chance I just missed it.
  • rides4sanity
    rides4sanity Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    My boobs are big no matter what size I am. They do get a little smaller when I lose weight, but always still a D/DD (since the rest of me gets smaller too)
  • harpercutie
    harpercutie Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    my breast size has decreased but only slightly. i was a D and now im in the high C range. but they are also more perky and better shaped. also, depending on what time of the month it is, my boobies can fill out my old bras

hope this helped :)
  • marzinator13
    marzinator13 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys... yah i was just curious because i was a B then when I gained all my weight i went up to a D now that I am loosing weight I havent notice a change in my breast size so I hope I dont stay at a D with a smaller body
  • toriaenator
    toriaenator Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    i went from a C to a B :((((( also they're more saggy D: idk what to do,but doing lifting has helped (chest lifts in particular) i think the skin just needs to readjust or something
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I lost my boobs...my BACK boobs!

right now, I have a better shape, and I think it depends on if you had nice boobs before or not.
  • kunibob
    kunibob Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 1 cup size in about 50 lb, and I'm much bigger upstairs than I was last time I was at this weight.
  • AzhureSnow
    AzhureSnow Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I'm a 38DD, and have been for years. Even after 20 pounds of weight loss, that's the one place i haven't seemed to lose ANYTHIGN! Ugh! I'm doing a lot of upper body toning lately to try and shape up the muscles and reduce any back fat. After losing weight elsewhere, though, it makes my boobs look even bigger than they were already!
  • Shajadea
    Shajadea Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    My boobs go. After pregnancy many years ago the skin on my boobs got thin. Weird. Anyway, my boobs are the saddest part about losing weight. However, a great bra helps!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    at 25 pounds lost, i've lost incidental stuff mostly : back fat and side boob.
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    ya i didnt lose any boobage until i passed the twenty pound mark, they are still ok but a little bit smaller like a half cup size
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    at 25 pounds lost, i've lost incidental stuff mostly : back fat and side boob.

Ugh, I want side boob to go away!! :sad:
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I mostly lost band-size. Went from a DD to a D. I think.
  • cowgirlashlee
    cowgirlashlee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm 15 pounds down, and no change in size that I've noticed. But I'm well endowed in that area, so I probably won't notice it as fast as some may.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I wish! Fat-loss has meant shape-loss for me - combined with losing unevenly that means I'm uneven and in definite need of good support from a good bra.
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    My boobies have shrunk. One more than the other, too. XD
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    Dude, I was a B, almost C at my smallest. I gained my weight... boobs never really grew (probably fit C's better).

Now, my boobs are B's at best. I think ones a B, the other smaller :( SOOO SAD!!!!!!!!!
  • mollysonnotice
    Options
    no change yet. Only 12 lbs in though
  • Tebbspcad
    Tebbspcad Posts: 233
    Options
    I tend to lose it from my boobs first :( But i keep a close eye on all my measurements so I log even the smallest change, i tend to lose 1/2 cup size per 10lb but i'm still an 32F so plenty more to go at!
  • Arestoktra
    Arestoktra Posts: 73
    Options
    I had a bust size of 36 B/C. I haven't lost much weight only 6 pounds, (I just needed to lose 15 pounds / 7 kg anyway) now its 34B with a very slight ability to fit in a C but they're much perkier for sure. I hope they won't shrink!