Question for you girls

Options

Replies

• Athena98501
    Athena98501 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I know lost of girls lose boob size when loosing weight but have any of you had no boob change at all loosing weight?

I didn't, and I desperately wanted to. I ended up having a reduction, and I'm so glad I did. I've got to tell you, this is one of those "the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence" type issues. My best friend has implants, and really regrets getting them.

Edit: When I was losing and hoping to lose cup sizes, I lost 40 pounds (not an ounce of it from my chest).
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    well, i was a 12a, i ate im a 16e, lost 21 kilos still a 16e.......i was prob a 20e to start with but hey areas i wasnt gunna go any higher in sizes...for example....i shoulda been a size 20 in pants and yet i pulled off a very fluffy tight muffin top for a few years......lost cm's and now im 14 with a muffin top...muffin shows more with a belt! I havnt decreased bra size to suit my new circumference because i have to up a cup cos it just wouldnt fit me, so until i lose more cm's around myself bra wise, im alll good!
  • fragilegift
    fragilegift Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    mine dont seem to have changed much.but when I look rationally at them in the bras I bought when I started to get more active they have, as they sit in the bras nicely (45lbs ago there was overhang), and I'm now getting gaps and puckers. When I hold them there also seems to be less volume/weight. Mine have fed 6 kids though, so they will never ever be perky again. It must be said that I didn't actually notice they were getting larger, so maybe my brain has always 'seen' them this size.
  • AlexanderK1994
    AlexanderK1994 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I've only gone down about two kilos but really hope my boobs don't go. I like them the way they are - 34B, apparently. But they can fit into a C bra so I'm not so sure... xD
  • HeHealsMe
    HeHealsMe Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Have yo-yoed up and down in weight for years. At 12, I was suddenly a 32D.
    The larger my body grew, the larger the twins got.,
    Lost weight, 60 pounds, lost NO Boobage!
    Had 2, as in TWO reductions..still have D's. :noway:
    Am losing weight again, no change in the twins.
    God apparently want's me to have a large bust,
    so the Twin's are here to stay!!:bigsmile:
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    My boobs have got smaller, but I'm happy with that though :tongue:
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Mine stick out more, but I'm stuck at a DD/E cup. It's genetic though, cause all the women on my mother's side were large chested.
  • Kai85
    Kai85 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I'm still a DD but my boobs are smaller and not as heavy if that makes sense. As of this morning i have lost 19 cm (7.5inches) around my chest. I think it's noticeable!! But am happy about that. I've lost about 24 lbs all up
  • sandrajune72
    sandrajune72 Posts: 550
    Options
    I'm a 34H. (UK size, not sure if different than US?) & I haven't noticed any change yet, maybe a bit firmer? I'd like to lose a bit from them, but my partner wouldn't be happy about it!! lol!! :laugh:
  • leopard_barbie
    leopard_barbie Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    When I lost 2 stone last year I went from a 34D to a 34C, they feel small at the moment but a good push up bra can work wonders ;)
  • herownkindofwonderfull
    herownkindofwonderfull Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    21lbs gone and just went from a 40 to a 38. no change in cup though!
  • nsblue
    nsblue Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I was a double D when I finally fit into a bra in the stores (Inever went into those fancy stores to get a bra made) Now that I've lost weight I am a C.. I feel like saying a C- LOL My boobs are like deflated balloons and without support they do hang south LMAO..but hey.. I lost a whack a weight...what does one expect. I gets a chuckle outta them...size or look doesnt faze me now... I am feeling so good and full of energy and HEALTHY...saggy boobs are the least of my worries.
  • GabrielleZelda
    GabrielleZelda Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, that is a side effect, haha. After losing 70 pounds I went from a large D to a small B.
    I must say though, that I don't mind having a smaller chest anymore. It's so much easier to fit into clothing, and everything always stays nice and perky!
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I've lost 19 pounds and still have my D's =(

I WANT MY A's BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Scoobies100
    Scoobies100 Posts: 82
    Options
    Yep I do. My chest, neck and boobs are the places I notice the most loss in. My legs and hips are stubborn! :(
  • LifeChangingExp
    Options
    I thought Id see them go buh bye.. Im kind of surprised. Slight decrease.
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Nope, no change in the cup size. Still a DD. Was hoping to get down to a C so I could wear cute halter tops and summer dresses but it's not looking like it'll happen.
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I've lost between 35-40 lbs (the scale has been inconsistent lately), my band size has gone down but my cup size has stayed at a solid C. I've continued to get measured professionally pretty much each time I drop a dress size. Still perky and everything. But, I'm 19, so that might have something to do with that last bit!
  • roachhaley
    roachhaley Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Me. Still a D cup after 20+ pounds lost
  • dup32
    dup32 Posts: 68
    Options
    I did see a change after about 50 lbs...dropped 2 cup sizes.. Hubby not happy...hee hee
    but on the upside I did start a saving account today for my new body, I will be happy to wear a battle scar for my lost weight!
    Good Luck to you on your journey...