Progress chart and Pics

Options
MommyRobin
MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
DrawPagel-1.jpg

Dark blue is projected loss to reach goal by Summer.
Light blue is actual loss.
212 to 143 From Sept. 12 to April 22.

RobinBeforeandDuringDec2011web-1.jpg

IMG_7890.jpg
April 2012

Replies

• MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC
  • jdm120
    jdm120 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wow! :noway:
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    I can't seem to get the whole chart to show. :grumble:
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!! How did you do it?
  • Meegz84
    Meegz84 Posts: 74
    Options
    You look fan-fricking-tastic! Good on you! :-)
  • Ttopeka
    Ttopeka Posts: 160
    Options
    You have done a wonderful job. You look great.
  • ChasingSweatandTears
    ChasingSweatandTears Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look fabulous!
  • Lennox497
    Lennox497 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work. Shows real dedication. I love the can do attitude that is found all over MFP :bigsmile:
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Excellent job, just curious about the chart as I'm after one that has goal and actual. Did you make it up or is it imported from a website?
  • ksizzle911
    ksizzle911 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look awesome and so happy! :happy:
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!! How did you do it?

I eat 1300 calories a day. I started out doing 15 min. a day on the elliptical adding as I could. I now do 120 min. a day. I haven't missed a single day since Sept. 1!!! I have a Pro Form Elliptical FX 5 in my home. I just put on Netflix or a movie and go. I currently do 120 min. at a resistance of 4, 5, and then 6. RPM 40 or higher. I did Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred from Jan. 1 to Jan 30. I still do it, just not every day. I walk/jog when I can. I have lost 82 lbs since last April. Most of the weight (69 lbs.) when I started using the elliptical on Sept. 1. Basically, I got off my butt and started making healthier food choices. I log religiously, everything I eat good or bad. I stopped drinking Coke and Dr Peppers. I occasionally have a Dr Pepper 10 if I really have a craving. When I started at 225, my BMI was 37.4, which is considered obese! Now, at 143, BMI is at 23, in the healthy range. At 148, I reached normal, or healthy BMI range. I'm shooting for a final goal of 135 by Summer. *Reached 147 on March 20!!! My birthday met and exceeded.

Concerning the exercise calories...No, I don't eat them back, But if I go a little over I don't stress it, because I have that cushion. And I have splurged for special occasions, like my anniversary or my kids birthdays. I do not go hungry! I sometimes have to force myself to eat the last few calories to reach my intake goal. I still meet or exceed my weekly goals and it seems to be working, I have to say that it is getting harder to lose the smaller I get.
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    Excellent job, just curious about the chart as I'm after one that has goal and actual. Did you make it up or is it imported from a website?

It is from Fitday site.
  • thatgirllesley
    Options
    :O You look so awesome! Excellent job!
  • Tkwild
    Tkwild Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    What fantastic progress! You're looking fabulous too :)
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    Congratulations! You look awesome and so happy! :happy:

Thank you! I haven't been this happy in years. I feel confident in my own body. I can keep up with my 3 yr. old and 7 yr. old. Not to mention my 15 and 19 yr. old boys. lol. My hubby can't keep his hands off of me. And everyone in my life seems to be inspired by my lifestyle change. I feel like I got back the 10 yrs. that I was overweight and unhappy. I really hope to motivate fellow MFPers to follow through on their goals. Don't give up! It is possible for everyone.:happy:
  • AnteroFaria
    AnteroFaria Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the hard work and dedication.
  • losermomof3
    losermomof3 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    you look really great!!!!
  • jon40084
    jon40084 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look fantastic - great job!
  • hart4life
    hart4life Posts: 15
    Options
    Congrats!! You look great! Thanks for sharing your inspiring story!!
  • nursegnet
    nursegnet Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    So awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!