Progress chart and Pics

Options

Replies

• ccnjc4e
    ccnjc4e Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!! How did you do it?

I eat 1300 calories a day. I started out doing 15 min. a day on the elliptical adding as I could. I now do 120 min. a day. I haven't missed a single day since Sept. 1!!! I have a Pro Form Elliptical FX 5 in my home. I just put on Netflix or a movie and go. I currently do 120 min. at a resistance of 4, 5, and then 6. RPM 40 or higher. I did Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred from Jan. 1 to Jan 30. I still do it, just not every day. I walk/jog when I can. I have lost 82 lbs since last April. Most of the weight (69 lbs.) when I started using the elliptical on Sept. 1. Basically, I got off my butt and started making healthier food choices. I log religiously, everything I eat good or bad. I stopped drinking Coke and Dr Peppers. I occasionally have a Dr Pepper 10 if I really have a craving. When I started at 225, my BMI was 37.4, which is considered obese! Now, at 143, BMI is at 23, in the healthy range. At 148, I reached normal, or healthy BMI range. I'm shooting for a final goal of 135 by Summer. *Reached 147 on March 20!!! My birthday met and exceeded.

Concerning the exercise calories...No, I don't eat them back, But if I go a little over I don't stress it, because I have that cushion. And I have splurged for special occasions, like my anniversary or my kids birthdays. I do not go hungry! I sometimes have to force myself to eat the last few calories to reach my intake goal. I still meet or exceed my weekly goals and it seems to be working, I have to say that it is getting harder to lose the smaller I get.

Do you net 1300 calories a day, or that's how much you eat?
  • Chadwick891
    Chadwick891 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! I'm speechless. Great job!
  • Tracey1147
    Tracey1147 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, well done and good luck for the last little bit to reach your goal.
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    lokking fab! love your dress!
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    you just look adorable in that dress and those glasses
  • NoSharpei
    NoSharpei Posts: 73
    Options
    What a fantastic effort!! You should be so very proud!! I love before and after pics... they are soooo motivational!!
  • ElleBee66
    ElleBee66 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Fantastic - loving the glasses!
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Wow, what willpower you have! that is great. I wish I was as dedicated to lose the weight that quick lol
  • KarenReichel
    Options
    Great job!!
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    bump
  • nhga47
    nhga47 Posts: 118
    Options
    Awesome JOB! Can't believe you have done all that in such a sort time. Motivates me to kill this beer gut! I bet you feel so much better!
  • Richardson62617
    Richardson62617 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You are so amazing..Your doing such a fantastic job..You looks totally awesome :)
  • landorki
    landorki Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    NICE WORK! AND I LOVE YOUR APRIL DRESS!!!!
  • laynunugawa
    laynunugawa Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    wow congrats hon. You are exactly where I am trying to be.
  • lblosinglbs
    lblosinglbs Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous!
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look great! Love the idea of the chart and love your dress!
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Youlook amazing! I was right there with you on the weight loss I started somewhere in the 200s and now am 145 ish and it is very hard to get those last 10 I want gone, gone but with a little effort I am sure it can be done. Fantastic dedication!
  • Arunakae
    Arunakae Posts: 83
    Options
    You look amazing, this is super inspirational. I know what you mean with the 'the smaller you get the harder it is to lose.' So, yeah, congratulations!
  • Melissajo44
    Melissajo44 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!
  • Rashyda
    Rashyda Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to get the whole chart to show. :grumble:
    you look beyond recognition. Such an inspiration for me...
    good luck for everything
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!