BEFORE AND AFTER!!!

Options
colombiana444
colombiana444 Posts: 133 Member
So... I reached Goal Weight Today! And as promised... here are my before and after pictures!

0642.jpg
0652.jpg
IMG00730.jpg
IMG00740.jpg
IMG00741.jpg
IMG00745.jpg
100_0776.jpg
426d439fce08-1.jpg

Replies

• SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great :)
  • colombiana444
    Options
    thank you
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Holy crapolla!

You don't even look the same! Your tummy looks awesome!

Way to go! :flowerforyou:
  • lilelephant
    Options
    damn girly..u look awsome...
    what type of tummy excersises did you do?
  • Delphi
    Delphi Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look simply amazing! :smile:
  • lynnie25
    lynnie25 Posts: 93
    Options
    you look great...how did ya do it? and what did you do for your tummy??
  • agarlits
    agarlits Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Wow
  • vrdz3215
    vrdz3215 Posts: 493
    Options
    you look awesome! WTG!!!!!!! what kind of ab work have u been doin?
    I love u r tats!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • colombiana444
    Options

Staying under my calories. Making sure those calories come from nutrient dense foods. Making sure i have something sweet every other day to avoid binge eating (Specially on sweets) 1 hour of cardio 4-5 times a week. LOTS OF FIBER IN MY DIET. 9 hours of sleep on average. Only drink water or Fat Free/soy Milk. Not throwing away my old clothes and making myself fit back in them instead of buying new loose clothing. Going from size 11-12 to size 3-4 and throwing out anything that fits loose or getting it tailored, in order to remind myself to keep my weight in check since i wont have any clothes to accommodate an extra 10 lbs.

Um... lets see.... Never going food shopping hungry....

Not eating 3 hours before bed....

Eating Meats low in fat

Lots of green apples ;) yum (no specific reason to choose them) the usually curb my appetite.

Low sodium Intake

Having my biggest meal be breakfast so I'm not so hungry the rest of the day thus i take in less calories.

And lots of will power. But with this website made it harder to quit and made it easier to put the ice cream down as a before bedtime snack :)
  • lynnie25
    lynnie25 Posts: 93
    Options

Staying under my calories. Making sure those calories come from nutrient dense foods. Making sure i have something sweet every other day to avoid binge eating (Specially on sweets) 1 hour of cardio 4-5 times a week. LOTS OF FIBER IN MY DIET. 9 hours of sleep on average. Only drink water or Fat Free/soy Milk. Not throwing away my old clothes and making myself fit back in them instead of buying new loose clothing. Going from size 11-12 to size 3-4 and throwing out anything that fits loose or getting it tailored, in order to remind myself to keep my weight in check since i wont have any clothes to accommodate an extra 10 lbs.

Um... lets see.... Never going food shopping hungry....

Not eating 3 hours before bed....

Eating Meats low in fat

Lots of green apples ;) yum (no specific reason to choose them) the usually curb my appetite.

Low sodium Intake

Having my biggest meal be breakfast so I'm not so hungry the rest of the day thus i take in less calories.

And lots of will power. But with this website made it harder to quit and made it easier to put the ice cream down as a before bedtime snack :)

what about that flat belly girl you look great!!!!
  • colombiana444
    Options
    damn girly..u look awsome...
    what type of tummy excersises did you do?

I did mostly cardio during my first 40lbs of weight loss.

I did incline speed walking and jogging. The key for me is that while i did all of that i would wear a stomach sweat wrap and shorts made out of the same material. Its really hard for me to sweat so this helped me target my stomach alot.

You can buy them at Wal-mart or Sports Authority and by the time i was done my stomach would be dripping in sweat. Here is an example of what im talking about:
    Ps: they fit no matter what size you are.

gd-asset_7462353.jpg
    gd-asset_7462284.jpg

Once i got to 10lbs to go. i started doing more abdominal exercises. about 15 minutes a day.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!!! You've done an amazing job!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    wow congrats! I hope to have a rockin mid-section like you do when I reach my goal.
  • squib
    squib Posts: 34
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!! love the tattoos:heart:
  • colombiana444
    Options
    Here are some abdominal exercises that i do:

bike2.jpg
    dragon_flags_abdominal_exercise.gif
    fitness-photos-186.jpg

Also while you are laying on your back lift you feet 6 in. and keep them up for 45 secs.
  • mamaof2girls
    mamaof2girls Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations!
  • colombiana444
    Options
    Holy crapolla!

You don't even look the same! Your tummy looks awesome!

Way to go! :flowerforyou:

lol Thank you so much
  • freezeframe
    freezeframe Posts: 184
    Options
    Great job, and a great inspiration for everyone to keep going!!
  • trooper71
    trooper71 Posts: 15
    Options
    HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!! You look awsome. I just joined this site. You give me hope. How much did you loose and how long did it take you?

Chrissy
  • colombiana444
    Options
    i Lost 50lbs in 9-10months
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!