BEFORE AND AFTER!!!

Options

Replies

• karibari
    karibari Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    :smile: congrats! You look amazing! You're a real inspiration! I'm glad to see you did it with determination and hard work...not a fad diet!!
  • jennarandhayes
    jennarandhayes Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! What an inspiration!
  • Paiger
    Paiger Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am having no success in getting the picts on this post. They are in my photos on my profile if anyone is interested. Progress, pictures.
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options

fitness-photos-186.jpg

Also while you are laying on your back lift you feet 6 in. and keep them up for 45 secs.

I dunno where you found this picture but that guy is a hunk! lol, I can't stop drooling. :laugh: :smooched: :love:

I know its totally random - I just had to share.
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look great. Love the ink. :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • colombiana444
    colombiana444 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look great. Love the ink. :flowerforyou: :drinker:

Thank you so much!
  • colombiana444
    Options

fitness-photos-186.jpg

Also while you are laying on your back lift you feet 6 in. and keep them up for 45 secs.

I dunno where you found this picture but that guy is a hunk! lol, I can't stop drooling. :laugh: :smooched: :love:

haha :laugh:
  • colombiana444
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your kind words. Hope everyone finds the information somewhat useful. If anyone has any further questions, i'd love to help to the best of my abilities. You guys are great, and you are all my inspiration! :)
  • rseachrist501
    rseachrist501 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options

fitness-photos-186.jpg

Thanks for the info, and the lovely fitness model :tongue:
  • daywater
    daywater Posts: 20
    Options
    Such dedication! You can tell you were absolutely serious about this weight loss. I wish you could bottle that drive and sell it. Thanks for being brave enough to share these types of photos. I hope to be that brave too. Thanks for the inspiration. You look gorgeous...
    ...just remember you alone are enough as you are...you have nothing to prove to anyone :heart:

140137.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! It sounds like you did it the "right way" too. What an inspiration!
  • colombiana444
    Options
    Thank you so much !!! you guys are great support
  • AlmostHot
    AlmostHot Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I just had to poat so this can be added to my topics for inspiration. Thank you for sharing:happy:
  • ThePoptart
    ThePoptart Posts: 28
    Options

fitness-photos-186.jpg

LOL I was thinking the same thing:tongue:
  • Novella81
    Novella81 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Dang, woman. You should start tellin' people you are Shakira's sister. :laugh:
  • lynnie25
    lynnie25 Posts: 93
    Options
    damn girly..u look awsome...
    what type of tummy excersises did you do?

I did mostly cardio during my first 40lbs of weight loss.

I did incline speed walking and jogging. The key for me is that while i did all of that i would wear a stomach sweat wrap and shorts made out of the same material. Its really hard for me to sweat so this helped me target my stomach alot.

You can buy them at Wal-mart or Sports Authority and by the time i was done my stomach would be dripping in sweat. Here is an example of what im talking about:
    Ps: they fit no matter what size you are.

gd-asset_7462353.jpg
    gd-asset_7462284.jpg

Once i got to 10lbs to go. i started doing more abdominal exercises. about 15 minutes a day.

i can not find this???
  • kel9680
    kel9680 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! love the tats! That is my reward to myself when I reach my goal, a side/belly tat!! I can't wait!
  • colombiana444
    Options
    pretty cool :)
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and thanks for all of the advice!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!