successes after 30 day shred level 1

Options
124»

Replies

• chunk1691
    chunk1691 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    tesco on line have it for £5 also, but its not available in store. im on day 8 of level 3 and i love it. not lost any weight last time i checked, about a week ago but ive lost inches and my body shape as changed so much.
  • 301penguin
    Options
    For those of you wondering about how often to do 30DS and whether you can fit it in every day etc............don't worry, just make a start and do it when you can - my 30DS took 60 days! I started off hoping to do it in 5-6 weeks, but other stuff got in the way. It didn't matter, at least I was doing something and I was heading in the right direction.

I've been eating sensibly too so I've had good results. I'm 5ft2 and quite petite so I didn't have a ton to lose, but I'd been steadily increasing in weight since I hit my 40s and I needed to stop it! I started at 136lbs and I'm now at 123lbs. I've lost almost an inch from my neck, 3 inches from my hips, 2.5 inches from my waist and just over an inch from each thigh. I didn't measure my arms, but I've definitely lost weight and toned up there too - I wouldn't have worn a sleeveless top before, now I feel I can! I've also lost inches and toned up in other random places that I didn't measure - eg above my waistline/lower ribcage, back, face, knees etc. My body shape really started to changed during level 2.

I am really pleased - I've rarely stuck at fitness programmes and I've NEVER done a fitness DVD more than 3-4 times before getting fed up with it. It's been a revelation for me - I never knew I would enjoy using hand weights, and I dare I say it, I almost look forward to it! I like Jillian and her straightforward style of instruction. I'm even taking the DVD on holiday with me next week.......(my friends will laugh at that, it's SO not me!)

I think another poster mentioned having the DVD and not having unwrapped it - I had 30DS for a year before I finally got it out of the wrapper! So wish I'd done it earlier............... just have a go, grit your teeth to get through the early days and I promise you will start to see results!
  • suziecue66
    suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Here are the three levels on youtube! I just started today :)

Level 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8

Level 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q7Wa5d8Ouw

Level 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKAupW2htnw

Thanks
  • rockinsue285
    Options
    both myself and daughter have been loosing weight weekly but after 5 days on shred have gained inches and weight, has anyone else experienced this please?
  • fruitsalad15
    fruitsalad15 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Well done!!! I am on day 9 of Level 1. I thinkI have lost stomach fat but I've only lost 1lb!!! I figure I as all fat before and now I have a little bit of muscle. As long as I feel smaller the scales don't matter so much - right?! :wink:
  • missbaker89
    missbaker89 Posts: 245
    Options
    bump
  • Tatyanne
    Tatyanne Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Well done!!! I am on day 9 of Level 1. I thinkI have lost stomach fat but I've only lost 1lb!!! I figure I as all fat before and now I have a little bit of muscle. As long as I feel smaller the scales don't matter so much - right?! :wink:

Correct

I'm at D04L03.
    I'm 5'4, and started with 146 lbs and wanted to lose at least 10 lbs.
    Since the beginning of 30DS my weigth didn't change :noway: but I already lost a total of 14 inches :bigsmile:

I notice it in my body.
    I rather lose some weight, but i love the measurements :blushing:
  • katejenkins1
    katejenkins1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!
  • fruitsalad15
    fruitsalad15 Posts: 102 Member
    Options

Correct

I'm at D04L03.
    I'm 5'4, and started with 146 lbs and wanted to lose at least 10 lbs.
    Since the beginning of 30DS my weigth didn't change :noway: but I already lost a total of 14 inches :bigsmile:

I notice it in my body.
    I rather lose some weight, but i love the measurements :blushing:

Thats awesome inch loss!!! well done!! I'm 144 and have gone down to 143, going to measure myself at day 10 which is tomorrow morning so hope its a good inch or so off my tummy! My legs were already pretty thin - I'm a proper Apple - my legs look like toothpicks!!!
  • kacbldmm07
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/576781-30ds-day-6-and-i-can-tell-a-difference-pic

here are my results after 6 days. I had to post because I had a LOT of lose skin on my tummy and its pretty much gone after my day 6 workout! Check it out. If you dig and engage your whole work out, you will get the results you want.
  • DawnShoe0726
    Options
    Wow Great job, keep it up!!:smile:
  • pumpthejam2015
    pumpthejam2015 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    what was your starting weight, inches?
  • mummma
    mummma Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    what was your starting weight, inches?

i keep my measurements written in my diary..... my weight went down by 7lbs from 230 to 223.....
  • wifeyy
    wifeyy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing, congrats. This shred thing must really work

It does! I just finished a couple of days ago and was shocked at my before and afters. Lol.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Well done, I'm starting Level 3 tomorrow! x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!