Would You Do This In Front of Your Spouse??

Options

Replies

• TheNewo
    TheNewo Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Well, I cannot say what others should or should not do in their own relationship, but...
    In my own, bathroom time is alone time. When he goes in, the door needs to be shut, and you couldn't pay me to follow him in there. If ever do, it had better be some kind of emergency :wink:
    He is most certainly not allowed in when I'm using the bathroom. I get stage fright.
    PS, I'm also the girl that runs out of the bathroom when her friends try to follow her in at the bar. I understand this makes me a minority, but sometimes you just need to be alone.
    Also I'm not really comfortable shaving in front of my fiancé...kinda random, I know.
  • NSQuintana
    NSQuintana Posts: 207
    Options
    I couldn't think of anything when I first read this, but I just remembered something I used to not do in front of my bf. He is a fireman and is gone for 48 hours at a time. Sometimes, I eat peanut butter out of the jar, then dip the peanut butter spoon into a bowl of chocolate chips and then devour. lmao. And I would never do it in front of him because I was ashamed. Well, he ended up being home from work for like a week straight at one point and I finally said "there is something I do when you are not home, do not judge me" ... Now he has that for a snack sometimes too! haha.

Lol that's a good story!
  • NSQuintana
    Options
    I agree that this is a funny topic, I hear stilly stuff like this on the radio ALL the time and I just snicker at it.

My husband and I have been married almost 3 years (been together about 5 years) and I think we've always been comfortable doing everything in front of each other, I mean there has been some hilarious instances that got us to that point so quickly but either way if you're not comfortable with everything I totally understand, not everyone is, just depends on the people.
    One of my friends and her ex were crazy with it. they wouldn't have sex if either one of them had pooped that day! WHAT?!

I think eventually it all becomes open, we never shut doors unless someone is here. I'm a very open person and now so is he :)
    i don't think that farting or anything in front of him makes him think we're not "girls" if you hold it in it can seriously cause damage. that's why it hurts when you do!! Either way, love won't stop just because you fart in front of him lol

...Aren't you SUPPOSED to poop every day? :huh:

I would be LIVID if my fiance was withholding sex from me for that reason! Like, don't you know I could die if I don't "go". LOL!!!
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    The only thing I wouldn't do in front of my wife is my girlfriend.............

I'm going to hell :laugh:
  • NSQuintana
    Options
    I'll do about anything infront of each other except for BM's and TTOM. That to me is just a no no in front of my husband.

Kinda slow here lol but what is TTOM? Thanks!
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options

thank you, dear.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I use to be very private, like didn't want my husband to hardly see me naked but I was always over weight so that caused for self esteem issues. Now I've become very opened and comfortable so now there isn't anything I won't do in front of him. I think he and I both are in a place where we are literally one, I mean like it's natural to do anything in front of each other and not even care. I have nothing to hide, he's seen me at my worse and at my best, after all he has seen my insides when I had a c-section, he actually peaked over the sheet when they told him not to, he knew better the second time lol.
  • bergsangel
    bergsangel Posts: 131
    Options
    It totally depends on the individual, no wrong or right way I suppose, BUT...I don't fart, use the bathroom, try not to even burp rudely, or any of those other body functions in front of my husband. We have been together for 10 years and he has watched me birth 2 children, one very tramatically. However, I still like him to see me as a "girl", maybe I'm old-fashioned.

Wow, you must have extreme body control not to have farted in front of your guy in 10 years? Don't you ever eat Mexican? ha ha!

Or maybe she just leaves the room like most LADIES do.

Yes, I do just leave :) It's no that hard to walk out of the room. Now surely, I've let a silent one escape on occassion, but that is not the spirit of this thread...
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options

thank you, dear.

oh you love it....
  • sassyshook
    sassyshook Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I dont like to workout in front of my spouse, I do but if i want a full workout then no, but its only because he gets too you know um "happy" and I dont get to finish my workout. lol :)
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    Personally there's not really anything I wouldn't do if I had to. There are things I choose not to out of courtesy, but if there was some sort of emergency situation, like about to have explosive diarrhea while he is showering and there's only one bathroom, you bet your *kitten* I'm not sh*ttin my pants just for his comfort!
  • NSQuintana
    Options
    Yeah don't worry. I thought it was pretty obvious that you were talking about your own relationship and not implying other people should adhere to things you're saying. Overly sensitive is the right term.

I'm not worried lol I'm just glad somebody gets what I mean.
  • Changing__Christina
    Options

I'm usually an open book, but this should apply to everyone!!! LOL!!!
  • bergsangel
    Options
    I think it's funny that people keep saying, he's not gonna stop loving you if you fart...really?? Thanks for the clarification, now i can rest easier. I obviously realize that, i just prefer to be ladylike, and if you don't, that's cool. To each his own. I have zero self esteem issues with the appearance of my body (except I'd love to be taller), but tend to not walk around naked. I just happen to believe that my sexy parts are or sexy time!
  • bergsangel
    Options
    LOL...agreed!
    Personally there's not really anything I wouldn't do if I had to. There are things I choose not to out of courtesy, but if there was some sort of emergency situation, like about to have explosive diarrhea while he is showering and there's only one bathroom, you bet your *kitten* I'm not sh*ttin my pants just for his comfort!
  • mccarol1956
    mccarol1956 Posts: 422 Member
    Options

:drinker: :drinker: :love:
  • NSQuintana
    Options
    I dont like to workout in front of my spouse, I do but if i want a full workout then no, but its only because he gets too you know um "happy" and I dont get to finish my workout. lol :)
    :laugh: Me too! He Loves the hip extensions!
  • NSQuintana
    Options
    I think it's funny that people keep saying, he's not gonna stop loving you if you fart...really?? Thanks for the clarification, now i can rest easier. I obviously realize that, i just prefer to be ladylike, and if you don't, that's cool. To each his own. I have zero self esteem issues with the appearance of my body (except I'd love to be taller), but tend to not walk around naked. I just happen to believe that my sexy parts are or sexy time!

I second that.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I won't poop in front of him but I tell him all about it.