McChickens

Options
Puggy33
Puggy33 Posts: 300
I asked a girl out and she agreed to have dinner with me. :drinker: I asked her where she would like to go and she said to "surprise her." Well as our conversation carried on through our facebook messages she said she was rather fond of the McRib, but loved McChickens when the McRib wasn't available when we talked about my culinary skills and her love for food. I know it sounds really bad to even ask this but, how many McChickens would I need to purchase to make her happy but not make her feel like a fatty. I myself am going to consume 2, should I get her the same amount? I want it to be a kinda like gateway to a romantic date or at least impress her but I really have no idea what I should do.

Help? :sad:

Replies

• jaxdiablo
    jaxdiablo Posts: 580
    Options
    You don't want to make her feel like she's an equal, but you don't want her to think she's less than half of what you are. I'd say 1 McChicken, and maybe a 4 piece, or 1/2 of a McChicken. Then she understands you want her to maintain her svelte figure and don't want her to fatty up. See if you can get them without mayo and add some of that low-fat stuff, that should help too!
  • Puggy33
    Options
    She does't watch her weight and calories like I do, so i'll most likely order mine plain, but I don't want her to think i'm some sort of like fat hater guy either. I thought about the nuggets but I didn't know if that would be the same.
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    get her one bro, unless she like reaaaalllly loves em...
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    are yall serious about going to Mcds?
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I don't know, but I do know if I were to get McChickens, I'd put out!
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options

You'd put out without the McChickens :bigsmile:
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options

So. Your point?
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options

So. Your point?

You're a lovely person :flowerforyou:
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Are you going with Coke or Diet Coke?
  • aelarek
    aelarek Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    My advice would be to go completely overboard and mushy.

I had a boyfriend who brought a bag of mcds, all my favorite stuff, dropped it at my doormat and ran. When I opened the door, he jumped out & said we were going on a picnic in my back yard. It was cute. By buying way overboard & a variety, I got to eat exactly how much I wanted to eat.

It'd be cute if you bought them all plain, but got like 2 of every sauce avaliable. Since a lot of people like to dip their mcchickens. Lol.
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Two McChickens is better than one. If she only eats one, it's ok. They are only one dollar! Tell her to put it in her purse or back pocket for later! Hahaha
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    McDonalds....how romantic.

Just do her a favor and get her one. If it were candy or snack type food then going a little overboard is usually ok since it can be saved for later... But I always get slightly annoyed when people buy me a lot of food for one meal....especially bad food. But thats just me. :P
  • Puggy33
    Options
    I just got done talking to her and she had Mcdonalds for lunch so now i'm screwed...

Think she'd like the Italian chicken sandwich from burger king? I heard they are real good.

I have a feeling you guys are laughing at me for this... :sad:

I'm trying real hard to impress her. It's not every day I spoil a girl with the dollar menu.
  • AngryDiet
    Options
    I think if she likes McChickens as much as you've said, she'll be thrilled to have them twice in a day!

But I would wonder who bought her McChickens for lunch...
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    This can't be serious, right? McDonalds for a first date? Asking out on FB?
  • momwhosbusy
    momwhosbusy Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    This can't be serious, right? McDonalds for a first date? Asking out on FB?

^^^^This... isn't there a small, local, mom and pop joint somewhere near you that you could go to instead? That's still reasonable, at least has servers, and helps to support your local economy at the same time...AND they usually have healthier options available along with the not so healthy ones! Personally unless you're 16, McD's for a first date isn't that impressive, even then its questionable!
  • AngryDiet
    Options
    Eating McChickens also supports your local economy.

Unless they're shipping in the employees from out of town?
  • liftingheavy
    liftingheavy Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I would just ask her how many she wanted. That suggests that you will have more than one, and gives her the choice too.

I personally would only order one, and take off the top bun, but I love the mayo on those things. Okay, let me stop before I have to make a run.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    ohh nooo - no fast food for first date - ever!!!!!!!
  • liftingheavy
    liftingheavy Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Rut Roe. Okay, if you two are into a fast place (especially if a first date) take her to Quiznos and get a crab & lobster salad.

Grab an Epi Pen from Walgreens first in case she is allergic to iodine. Or one for yourself if you are.

That salad is amazing!!