McChickens

Options

Replies

• JessieArt
    JessieArt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Ummmm you obviously don't want to go on a second date if you're taking her to McPinkSlimeD's. Gross!

How about going somewhere and letting her order her own food? Or, pack a picnic and take her to a nice spot by the lake or a creek.

I don't care if a girl like's McDonalds, you don't take her there on a first date unless you are 15.
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Screw McChickens. Get her a cheesy gordita crunch from Taco Bell. Direct route to a woman's heart!

:laugh:

Anyway, why don't you just take her there, and ask her what she wants? And since you're on MFP, consider a healthier alternative. You don't want to start dating, and all of a sudden, let yourself go or encourage her to let herself go. :noway:
  • katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Are you being serious about going to mcdonalds for a first date? (or any date for that matter) Anyway, your profile says your a chef who has 2 cookbooks... why not cook for her. That's way more thoughtful and romantic! You can even cook your own version of a chicken sandwich, if you're set on a chicken sandwich for your dinner
  • jennt_22
    jennt_22 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Honey, if you want a second date, do NOT take this girl to McDonald's please. Seriously.

^ I agree. At least not for the 1st date (unless she specifically asked).
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Screw McChickens. Get her a cheesy gordita crunch from Taco Bell. Direct route to a woman's heart!

OMG!!

But, they do cost more than McChickens. But maybe this girl is worth it?

Right... but you only have to get her one. They are pretty filling. Unless shes really hungry. In that case, I second a previous suggestion to get some cinnamon twists.

And perhaps an extra special moment when they both dip their cheesy gordita crunches into the extra cheese sauce at the same time (which of course he ordered for this very reason!) .

She'll be swooning.
  • strunkm4
    strunkm4 Posts: 266
    Options

OMG... ^^THISSSS. Add a crunchwrap supreme and a large soda and you'll be set.
  • sweetsarahj
    sweetsarahj Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Can you make her a McChicken from scratch? Along with a nice classy meal, she might think its cute.

Great idea!!!
  • liftingheavy
    liftingheavy Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Ummmm you obviously don't want to go on a second date if you're taking her to McPinkSlimeD's. Gross!

How about going somewhere and letting her order her own food? Or, pack a picnic and take her to a nice spot by the lake or a creek.

I don't care if a girl like's McDonalds, you don't take her there on a first date unless you are 15.

They stopped putting pink slime in their hamburgers, at least.
  • CorrieV1976
    CorrieV1976 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I don't know, but I do know if I were to get McChickens, I'd put out!
    me too but only if it was a Canadian McChicken cause they are superior to US McChicken's ....but only their McChickens....I find everything else is superior in the U.S.
  • reedkaus
    reedkaus Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    get the McGangBang. it's a McChicken shoved inside a McDouble. Can't go wrong with that brother, she'll be all over you
  • sheepysaccount
    sheepysaccount Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    So...where is the "facepalm" button?
  • liftingheavy
    Options

OMG!!

But, they do cost more than McChickens. But maybe this girl is worth it?

Right... but you only have to get her one. They are pretty filling. Unless shes really hungry. In that case, I second a previous suggestion to get some cinnamon twists.

And perhaps an extra special moment when they both dip their cheesy gordita crunches into the extra cheese sauce at the same time (which of course he ordered for this very reason!) .

She'll be swooning.

Or, they both reach for the fire sauce at the same time and brush hands or click knuckles at the same time? It's a recipe for love and marriage if I've ever heard one. A story to tell for the rest of their relationship.
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Who are you pointing that facepalm at? 'Cause I'm making some, too, and they're not at the OP...
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Drive-through Romance
  • strunkm4
    strunkm4 Posts: 266
    Options
    I just got done talking to her and she had Mcdonalds for lunch so now i'm screwed...

Think she'd like the Italian chicken sandwich from burger king? I heard they are real good.

I have a feeling you guys are laughing at me for this... :sad:

I'm trying real hard to impress her. It's not every day I spoil a girl with the dollar menu.

How did I miss this?!?!!?

Here's what you need to do...value menu hop. Do 2 beef tacos from Taco Bell, a BK french fry, a Wendy's 5 piece spicy nugget, and a mini Blizzard from DQ.
  • liftingheavy
    Options
    I just got done talking to her and she had Mcdonalds for lunch so now i'm screwed...

Think she'd like the Italian chicken sandwich from burger king? I heard they are real good.

I'm trying real hard to impress her. It's not every day I spoil a girl with the dollar menu.

5 Stars.

Here's what you need to do...value menu hop. Do 2 beef tacos from Taco Bell, a BK french fry, a Wendy's 5 piece spicy nugget, and a mini Blizzard from DQ.
  • katemme
    katemme Posts: 191
    Options
    Apri Fools was 24 days ago buddy. Don't take a girl to McDonalds as a date. Not acceptable.
  • mhankosk
    mhankosk Posts: 535 Member
    Options

^^ Perfect idea. Get all the gems at each place and an adventure to go along with 'um! :)
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Here's a radical idea.....ASK HER!!!!
  • liftingheavy
    Options

Now, you've hit all of the high points, and they get to drive around together and talk. I'm telling you, simple is better - you can spoil your diet for a first date. Sometimes it's easier.

My BF took me to a fancy resturant for our first date and we were awkward, looking at each other, picking the right silverware. Take it easy - it's a first date, eat what you want and have fun getting to know each other. At least I think so.