Is there a good way to ask a girl out at a gas station?

Options

Replies

• AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I got gas, wanna bump uglies?
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I got the gas if you got the *kitten*

My other hose is bigger

You seem to have a good grip for big things
  • LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I'd be flattered. But I wouldn't like him to seem to cocky, a little nervous would be endearing. Whoever said ask a general question and then come back....I like that. It's like you were genuinely just looking for the time or whatever but since this girl was SO amazing you had to go back and ask for her number. Love it.

I have an engagement ring on though, so it's not likely to happen :sad: pity!
  • leannems
    leannems Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I was never a fan of getting asked out when the person didn't know at least something about me. If someone approached me at a gas station, all they would really know is what I looked like and what I drive. How do you know you WANT to ask her out? She could be a nutter.

Edited to add: duh - the point of asking her out is to get to know more. Crap, I have been out of the dating scene for too long. Ha!
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I met a guy at the gas station this past Sunday.. Today is Wednesday and he thinks I'm his girlfriend already :huh:

Point of my story: Leave the creeps at the gas station!!
  • TheNewo
    TheNewo Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    nope, no right way.
    anytime I get approached at a gas station I assume they're going to ask for change, so I'm already on my guard... kinda tough to start a friendly conversation.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    I think doing the rodeo a la Happy Gilmore would moisten any chick and get you the results you seek \m/
    you're welcome
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options

I have an engagement ring on though, so it's not likely to happen :sad: pity!

An engagement ring is not a wedding ring. It just makes it all a little more challenging.
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    "Let me PUMP that for you..."

/shrug
  • HWeatherholt
    HWeatherholt Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I would love to have a guy approach me and ask me out, in any settings. But, alas, I'm not the girl that gets approached.
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I usually get hit on at the gas station by guys that look like they would either kill me or give me some kind of nasty disease. The first question is "Where yo man at?" And I respond with "He's at home washing up the blood from the last guy that asked me that question". They usually leave me alone after that.

If you would hit on me, OP, I would be a lot nicer :blushing:
  • tig_ol_bitties
    tig_ol_bitties Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    In this economy? Offer to pay for her fuel, and that should guarantee you a 99% success rate on asking her out!
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    it really depends how u are going to approach her.... I think it could go really good or bad. Are you slick? lol
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Options
    My sister met her boyfriend at the gas station.... basically he came up and was like... "Cool truck". That was it. Definitely can happen.
  • strunkm4
    strunkm4 Posts: 266
    Options
    I had a guy come up, and he started the conversation saying he liked my car. Asked me all sorts of questions about it. Then slyly slipped in...."soo would I be able to get your number??"
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    LOL, that is the most hilarious question ever. You should do it. Why not. :-) Gas stations...... hahaha. Probably one of the least sexy locations ever, but hey -- it's not any creepier than anywhere else, probably!
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    Hey baby, ready for some high octane?
  • supermom2002
    supermom2002 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Depends. Is it late at night at a station with poor lighting? That would creep me right out.

I've had guys talk/flirt with me plenty of times at the gas station. They are usually creepy old fat men--so no, they didn't get my number.
  • stephensmith0929
    Options
    Can i pump you??
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    In this economy? Offer to pay for her fuel, and that should guarantee you a 99% success rate on asking her out!

Now THAT would creep me out. I would feel like he is hinting that he would pay for something else if ya know what I mean.