3 DEAD PEOPLE AT DINNER!!!

Options

Replies

• mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    1}my dad who died of cancer four months after my cousin he was the funniest
    2}my six year old cousin coreen who was killed 20 years ago

i'm stuck with my third choice theres so many jessie james so he can tell me who shot him

these two for peace Geronimo, general custer

Pocahontas because she is hot

i would serve chilli, for the guys beer or whisky and the gals wine or spirit
  • Hanablu2
    Hanablu2 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Loving the Nietzsche vibe. Also, pretty sure Jesus isn't dead either - isn't that what Easter Sunday is all about? Eternal life and all that? Just saying...

He died, rose from the the dead talked to the apostles then ascended into heaven. If Jesus isn't dead and came back to earth and we don't know it,...hmm some of us are in trouble here including me!
  • stacygayle
    stacygayle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I'd pick people who have recently died... like in the past day or less. Otherwise the smell...

:laugh:
  • Brittany1979
    Brittany1979 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    1) George Harrison- to have a cup of tea, sing some beautiful songs, just chill with him ya know.
    2) Howie Epstein- so i could tell him there was more to life and that he was really amazing, and i love him.
    3) Del Shannon- i'm just so curious about him...
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    1) My mom - So, I could tell her how much I miss her and how much I've changed within seven years and ask her for her motherly advice.
    2) My grandpa on my dad's side - I never got to meet him because he died 2 years before I was born and I really want to meet him.
    3) My cousin Luke - He died when he was a baby and I would love to see what he's like now since he'd be like 11 or 12 now.

I would serve chicken salad, homemade garlic cheese bread, and chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting for dessert!
    I chose this because it would somewhat promote healthy eating along with a goody :P
  • jnanof
    jnanof Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Yoda
    Darth Vader
    Buddha

Ewok stew for the first two and vegetarian dish for the Buddha ;)
  • PlaySchool
    PlaySchool Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Michael Hutchence
    Heath Ledger
    Kevyn Aucoin
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    1) My son, Andrew, who passed away one week after he was born in 2008. I just want to hug and kiss him and to see who he looks like. I would introduce him to his little brother, Jonah.

2) My Dad. He never got to meet any of his grandchildren before he passed.

3) I would give the last one to my wife. She has a bunch of grandparents she never met or knew very well.

What to serve?

BARBECUE!

Yikes that made me tear up a bit. Sorry for your losses. I am sure they are sitting and enjoying every meal with you.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    1.) Madam C.J. Walker- She can give me some tips on hair care. XD

2.) Aaliyah- ... Why not? *shrugs* I miss her and her music.

3.) Mufasa! --He didn't deserve to die, y'all!...Though now that I think about it, he'd probably tear me to shreds. O_O;

What would I serve?: Crab legs and chitterlings. Dunno why those two foods popped up first in my head.
  • neti_call
    neti_call Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    If god is dead then he wasn't much of a god, I don't know why you'd pick him.

THIS!
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    my dad, just so i could se him one more time..cant really think of anyone else
  • SirBen81
    SirBen81 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    God is not dead folks... I think you all mean Jesus?

lol
  • Queen_Christine
    Queen_Christine Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    My mom.
    My mom's grandmother.
    My mom's grandmother's grandmother.
    And we would talk about woman things and family and the changes in the world over the last 150 years. I think it would be very interesting.

And I would serve manicotti because I love it and they probably would too, because who doesn't love cheese and pasta an marinara sauce!
  • Redbird99ky
    Redbird99ky Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    God is not dead folks... I think you all mean Jesus?

Well, Jesus isn't dead either. He died, was resurrected, and then ascended to heaven where He sits at God's right hand... so , even technically, he's not dead ... cause he didn't die again...

Not sure who I'd invite ...
    maybe:

Francis Julius LeMoyne - my Great Great Uncle who brought cremation to the US. I'd like to find out more about his being part of the underground railway, and see if the stories mom told me about how they hid slaves from the confederate army were really true.
    James (of Nazareth) - to find out what it was like growing up with Jesus
    Captain William Boyd - He was a riverboat captain for The Federal Engineering Company, and he built the house I grew up in ... I'd want to talk to him about that.

Dinner would probably be simple - a roast beef dinner with yorkshire pudding ...
  • hollyeverhart
    hollyeverhart Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Peter Steele (type 0 negative lead singer) Passed away not to long ago, sexy man with a sexy voice.
    Ryan Dunn (*kitten*) Sad that he left the world so early, he was super funny & seemed like a awesome person
    My Grandfather he passed away when I was 7 months old so I never really got to know him :/
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    1) God (because I have some questions)
    2) God (because there's at least two versions and I have some questions)
    3) God (blah blah blah I still have questions)
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Da Vinci, sat next to Freddy Mercury ( I think they would get on well) and Joan of Arc-
    I'd have to serve a full buffet of roast meats, red wines, and roasted vegetables with a lot of garlic for my European friends.
    I'd have it served by Litte people as I heard that Freddy did that at one of his parties...it would be totally lavish and decadent!
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Augustus Caesar: He is my favourite (and the first!) Roman emperor, and I find his life so fascinating - I would love to ask him questions personally, both about his life and the Roman republic.

Jane Austen: She seems like she would be such a wonderful conversationalist, and she has such a vivid imagination, and such a romance about her that to meet her would be astounding.

Henry VIII: I feel like he would have so much to say! I'd love to ask about the separation of churches, his view on religion in general at the time. Also, his personal life was fairly interesting. ALSO, he lived just before the start of the witch hunts, so I'd love to hear stories pertaining to the general nature of society at the time just before they occurred.

Can you tell I love history? Also, no one close in my family has died that I'd really like to resurrect and hang out with. :\
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    1 & 2 - cannot rate these as first & second choices because I love & miss them equally - My Dad, and My Grandma. I lost both of them way too soon to cancer
    3. Elvis

we would eat good southern cooking that I would make following grandma's directions
  • downtownstazi
    downtownstazi Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    1. My mama (1/12/12)
    2. My father (1/21/12)
    3. My mother's mother (My mom would always say how beautiful and wonderful she was, she died when my mom was 13) (1968)

We would talk about the weather, family history, have my dad tell me about the good ol' days, reminisce on memories such as driving on old back country roads, I would tell my mom that I am sorry for how I treated her sometimes and I would talk about going clothes shopping with her. I would talk about giving my parents my truck, so they would still be alive.

I would serve steak, ramps, homemade fried french fries and cheesecake. With tomato sandwiches. :)<3!