Foodies

Options
2»

Replies

• SummerLovesPhil
    SummerLovesPhil Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Well, the cool thing about being a foodie is that you have a big repertoire of foods to draw from. It's a lot harder for someone who doesn't eat anything but packaged, processed food to get on the fit & healthy wagon than it is for someone who already likes a wide variety of fresh fruits and vegetables and can find their way around a spice rack. So, be grateful that you're not a Hamburger Helper kind of gal and get creative. You will do just fine, even if you do indulge in a couple slices of prosciutto. :happy:
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    I fit foods I like into my calorie and macronutrient goals.

That's great if you've got over 3000 calories at your disposal, but I've got 1280! It feels like my entire day is made up of just raw fruits and veggies. :(

I have 1230. Quality over quantity is where it's at.

i'd take a walk and bump that up to 1400-1500 calories. i'd die on anything under 1500.
  • pixelish
    pixelish Posts: 54
    Options
    Thanks to the folks with the supportive comments - I truly appreciate it. I'm working on squeezing more exercise time. I recognize it's all about choices, but it's difficult to decide which gives - the job, the kids, the hubby, or the house. Not making excuses, but if it were easy, clearly I wouldn't be here.