Is it worth $25 for a SV?

Options
13»

Replies

• striveforhealthy
    striveforhealthy Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Get it.
    I don't think I had to pay for my records but I got mine because I was moving out of state and wanted them with me when I got a new doctor. I love having it. I can see all my past weigh-ins as far as almost 10 years back.
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    I think it's crazy that it costs $25.

However, I'd TOTALLY spend that $25!

Congrats, no matter what the 'official' number is, you've done an amazing job.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    It obviously means something to you, go for it! You've accomplished quite the feat, and this is something tangible that you can use to celebrate.

Besides, I could list a lot more insane things to spend $25 on.
  • kmaddox1969
    kmaddox1969 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    First of all Congrats!!! Keep up the good work and YES go for it totally worth the $25.00. :smile:
  • honeygirl0715
    Options
    I'm totally a numbers person! I say GET THAT MEDICAL RECORD! It motivates me to see how far I've come. Two weeks ago I went to the doctor's for a routine visit. I also was curious to KNOW what my highest weight was. I thought I had a good idea but I was off by 20 pounds!!! I mean my highest weight (July 2011) was 20 pounds more than I thought it was! Having this information was very enlighting for me. I've lost 47 pounds since last July! My goal was to lose 50 and I'm almost there. When I achieve that goal I'll set a goal for another 50!

Edited to add: I know my weight loss ticker tape says I've lost 16 pounds but that's just in the last two months! I only discovered this site in Feb. 2012 and signed up to keep track of things. I love this site!
  • justineanni
    Options
    I'd spend the money. You deserve the bragging right. You are doing an awesome job.
  • hotsytotsy504
    hotsytotsy504 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Worth it? YES! Anything for a motivator or reward! I'm in AWE of your work already!
    Necessary? Not so much... I've NEVER paid for any medical record. What about having it forwarded to your current doc and then asking the current to photocopy that page. They don't charge interoffice...
  • Martucha123
    Martucha123 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    the question is do you think it's worth 25 USd?
    if yes, go for it

but I belive your doc is obliged to give you that info for free... I mean it's your data. Maybe insted of asking for a copy of report printed just ask fro that sibgle number for free...