My Power 90 and P90X Results - 62 Pounds Lost

Options

Replies

• steveccc
    steveccc Posts: 1
    Options
    with all respect, I probably was the same age/weight when I started the same program and had great results but nowhere near close to your appearance. I can only wonder if people with your level of success have resorted to steroids to some degree?
  • gypsybug
    gypsybug Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    That's freaking incredible!! Talk about results!
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    That is amazing. Great work!
  • SimonIsChanging
    SimonIsChanging Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Amazing results dude!! WOW!
  • gypsybug
    gypsybug Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    with all respect, I probably was the same age/weight when I started the same program and had great results but nowhere near close to your appearance. I can only wonder if people with your level of success have resorted to steroids to some degree?

He did two programs back to back. Power 90 and P90X. Not sure if you saw that.
  • jfish428
    jfish428 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! Really impressive - well done.
    I may need to show these images to my boyfriend to get his *kitten* in gear

ME TOO!!! Definitely just thought the same thing!
  • PlumeriaToo
    PlumeriaToo Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    YIKES! You must feel fantastic and proud. Good for you!!!
  • SanyamKaushik
    SanyamKaushik Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    That's an inspiration to say the least!
    Well done you!
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    impressive
  • mariobadr
    mariobadr Posts: 58 Member
    Options

The problem with beachbody workouts is they're only as intense as you make them out to be. Anyone can do p90x, and a lot of people will tell you how incredibly hard they pushed themselves, but each person has their own definition of "pushing themselves". The OP certainly does not look like he took steroids.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options

:huh: Jealous huh?
    Everyone has different results in different amounts of time. Depends on a lot of things. Metabolism, food intake, etc.
  • CWolter
    CWolter Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    bump
  • nicakk01
    nicakk01 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Amazing ~ hats off to you!
    Cannot wait to shwo these to a friend who has been on the fence about P90X.
  • Jen32285
    Jen32285 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • smilingchica
    smilingchica Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Wow Wow Wow!!!
  • eganita
    eganita Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is incredible.. what an inspiration! I may need to buy P90X now...
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's an incredibly productive 6 months! Great job, you should be proud of yourself!
  • daniellie23
    daniellie23 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Holy ****, impressive
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Were you on a strict diet plan? If so, please list. But golly, that is incredible! You look absolutely amazing! Good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!