My Power 90 and P90X Results - 62 Pounds Lost

Options

Replies

• beanowl
    beanowl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That is severely awesome. I am totally in awe.

Like, seriously. Hot damn!
  • TeamD2R
    TeamD2R Posts: 26
    Options
    What else did you do along with the Power 90 and P90X???

Just the two programs... no added workouts or cardio... just the programs as they were laid out.
  • TeamD2R
    Options
    Were you on a strict diet plan? If so, please list. But golly, that is incredible! You look absolutely amazing! Good job!

I was very strict with my nutrition. I think I only had 3 very small cheat meals in this 6 months. Feel free to friend me and I will go over my nutrition with you.
  • TeamD2R
    Options
    Look at that Vcut...damnnn..Looking good...DId you just send this to the beachbody???and I hope you are a coach, because you have an amazing transformation story you should be sharing...I love my beachbody family...

Thanks! I am a coach yes! I love helping others achieve their goals :) I am currently coaching around a thousand people. I do it full time now :)
  • TeamD2R
    Options
    Thats incredible. Taking alot of supplements as well or was that all P90x and diet?

I did not take a lot of supplements... it was mainly the programs and nutrition.
  • barbara1982
    barbara1982 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    great results
  • TeamD2R
    Options
    You guys are so kind! Thank you for all the awesome words. I couldn't be happier with the results. In case some of you might recognize me, I was a $1000 winner in March for the Beachbody Challenge! Thanks again! Feel free to friend me and I would be happy to help any of you that would like it.
  • Luvlymonee
    Options
    impressed
  • k011185
    k011185 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    holy muffins, you look amazing! awesome work!
  • MissYogapants
    MissYogapants Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I think those are the best results I've _ever_ seen when it comes to body transformation! Fantastic job!
  • TeamD2R
    Options
    thanks!
  • jetlbomb
    jetlbomb Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wow. Unbelievable. I bet you are so proud!
  • Love4MN
    Love4MN Posts: 60
    Options
    you look amazing!
  • TeamD2R
    Options
    Thank you! I look and feel amazing!
  • Prettylittlelotus
    Prettylittlelotus Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP... that's two twin brothers that live just totally different lives, right?

WOW Great job :)

Haha, great point.
  • Prettylittlelotus
    Prettylittlelotus Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You have great genetics, we never know what our bodies are capable of until we put in the work to be our best!

Great transformation!
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    woaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! FANTASTIC JOB MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • JhKd
    JhKd Posts: 20
    Options
    Very cool. I'm on day 5 of P90. Hope for even a small portion of the improvement you've seen.

Can I ask, how 'good' were you at P90 to start? I've found I suck at some of the 'power yoga' stuff, push-ups, and my 'ab-ripper 100' ends up being more of an 'ab-ripper 63-ish'. Just curious - if you started off that weak too, and got to where you are now, gives some of us hope.

Nice work!
  • buckystars
    buckystars Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    My jaw literally dropped! You look FABULOUS! That is so inspiring! :)
  • cbl40
    cbl40 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Wow. I can tell you ate a super clean diet. Great work! Amazing job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!