awesome results!!!:)
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    wow!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Thats incredible. Taking alot of supplements as well or was that all P90x and diet?

I did not take a lot of supplements... it was mainly the programs and nutrition.

Did you follow the nutrition plan? What was your diet like?
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    WOWZA!!!!!!!! Excellent dedication and results! go YOU!
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    Holy Cow!!! COMPLETELY different person. AMAZING and Inspirational... again... WOOOOWWWW!!!
  • bikingpanda
    bikingpanda Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    WOW, THAT'S A PHENOMENAL TRANSFORMATION!
  • laurelderry
    laurelderry Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    WOWOWWW!!!!
  • Seminolegirl97
    Seminolegirl97 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! Great Job! I mean you rocked this to the core!
  • Seminolegirl97
    Seminolegirl97 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! Really impressive - well done.
    I may need to show these images to my boyfriend to get his *kitten* in gear

ME TOO!!! Definitely just thought the same thing!

This! Me Too!
  • EmmaLouiseClayCHANGEDjk
    Options
    Omg!! Well done.
  • TeamD2R
    TeamD2R Posts: 26
    Options
    Very cool. I'm on day 5 of P90. Hope for even a small portion of the improvement you've seen.

Can I ask, how 'good' were you at P90 to start? I've found I suck at some of the 'power yoga' stuff, push-ups, and my 'ab-ripper 100' ends up being more of an 'ab-ripper 63-ish'. Just curious - if you started off that weak too, and got to where you are now, gives some of us hope.

Nice work!

It was embarrassing to watch me at the beginning of P90! LOL! Yoga = horrible... really hard...especially for a fat guy :P ab ripper = definitely not mastered until later in the program. Remain consistent and always pushing yourself to improve just a little bit more each time. You will see amazing results
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    What else did you do along with the Power 90 and P90X???

Just the two programs... no added workouts or cardio... just the programs as they were laid out.

WOW amazing!!! WOW Congrats -- I need to dust off my P90X DVD set that I purchased almost a year ago (in June 2011). Thanks for responding to the above that you didn't do anything else. I would love to see the intermediate progress (i.e., progress after one set).
  • ejortega
    ejortega Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    This is inspirational
  • TeamD2R
    TeamD2R Posts: 26
    Options
    What else did you do along with the Power 90 and P90X???

Just the two programs... no added workouts or cardio... just the programs as they were laid out.

WOW amazing!!! WOW Congrats -- I need to dust off my P90X DVD set that I purchased almost a year ago (in June 2011). Thanks for responding to the above that you didn't do anything else. I would love to see the intermediate progress (i.e., progress after one set).

I actually have all my results for each month posted on my Facebook page. Search coachdream2reality on Facebook and add me as a friend and you can see all the progress pics.
  • Papa_Swearingen
    Papa_Swearingen Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I didn't realize P90x also causes you to lose all of your body hair. That's GREAT!
  • muskett83
    muskett83 Posts: 12
    Options
    i am debating whether to to the p90x program so have been looking for other peoples results, when i saw yours my mouth literally fell open, you look amazing and i bet you feel the same way. well done truly, what a great inspiration, im defo getting the p90x! x
  • vallemic
    vallemic Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Holy ****! One of the best transformations I have seen! Congrats!
  • acidosaur
    acidosaur Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    wow....WHAT a transformation! well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!