honest opinions please pic included

Options

Replies

• Selma10001984
    Selma10001984 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    you may be suprised about your stomach. give it time, if you get too much skinnier it will look loose, but if you focus on toning and allow the skin time it can slowly firm up. might take some time but in 6 months i bet it looks different to now. P.S you look gorgeous!

THAT!!
  • 1DEH
    1DEH Posts: 23
    Options
    WOW, GIRL! You look great! I don't think you have fat to lose. If I were you, I'd go into maintenance and just work on toning. You look phenomenal.

THIS! Congratulations.
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    lifting, toning, strength training in your core and legs with a little less focus on upper body, but don't neglect it. MAN I wish I could be where you are right now! :)
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I presume that you are asking because you are not happy with your body. Maybe its the shape and not the weight. If you want to tighten things a bit consider weight training. Not 25 reps with 4 pound weights but heavy lifting. Look at the results the ladies are getting with NROL.

^^this 100%
    You look fantastic and I dont think you need to lose any more weight at all, but if you're not happy just yet I think weight lifting would definitely get you where you want to be!
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I think you just need to tone now
  • Malgorzata79
    Malgorzata79 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I would not. You look awesome. I wish I had that kind of body. I need to lose another 80 lbs to look half that good. Do not lose anymore weight - just start toning up.
  • mrsdizzyd84
    mrsdizzyd84 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    You look great! I'd say you don't need to lose anymore, but you could do some heavy weight training if you want to tone up some more.
  • tonicandgin
    tonicandgin Posts: 175
    Options
    you look absolutely fantastic!!! I think you should try maintaining for awhile but continue working out
  • jdsmom0104
    jdsmom0104 Posts: 236
    Options
    def not... it's toning time
  • rswood62
    rswood62 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You definitely do not need to lose any more weight - I wish I looked like that after 3 kids!!
  • BoxingCoachMo
    Options
    you look great and your stomach looks good too.

What workouts are you doing?

i'll add you as your friends with some of my mfp friends :)
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    this is me as of today
    http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae209/lauriey2k2/062.jpg

http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae209/lauriey2k2/063.jpg

if you was me would you try to lose anymore weight?
    i have had 3 kids in 4yrs so i know my belly will never be as firm as i would like

thanks

That's up to you, but you could lose about 5 more pounds and I think it would tighten things up even more.
  • LauriesTrying2BeFit
    LauriesTrying2BeFit Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    you look great and your stomach looks good too.

What workouts are you doing?

i'll add you as your friends with some of my mfp friends :)

i have been just using an exercise bike, afew different dvds but not so often and iv recently started going to zumba twice a week, im wanting to do more toning exercises now. oh and i walk lots i have 2 kids who still need a pram so all the walking with a double pram in a hilly area really helps :smile:
  • niknak2308
    niknak2308 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    You're looking fab hunny, you've done so well. I'd only be repeating every other post on here by adding that you look great as you are so shift from losing to maintenance and have fun playing around with toning up. Well done xx
  • Gosser
    Gosser Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I wish I looked that good!

If you really think your tummy is a problem try some sit-ups, just make sure you are using the abdominal muscles when you do them i.e. Tense those muscles before you attempt to do a sit-up.

You don't look like you need to lose anymore weight, you should be proud of yourself for doing so well :happy:
  • imstef
    imstef Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    you look great! =)
    have you heard of 'it works'?
    its a body wrap. some of the pictures i have seen are just amazing.
    i have known a couple people who have tried it and they have all had results!
    i will be trying it next year (i still need to loose another 35kg+ )
  • cydonian
    cydonian Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I think you look great weight wise, if anything I would suggest some strength training and mild cardio to help you tone up (and some ab focused exercises).
  • jml_25
    jml_25 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I would love to look like you! You look A -Freakin-mazing!

How great to be all done losing and just have toning to work on!

Can't wait to get there :)
  • alexa_image
    alexa_image Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I will agree not to lose anymore weight, but to tone your muscles.
    Awesome job!
  • cbeutler
    cbeutler Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    You look great, no need to lose more.