Weight Loss Simulator

Options

Replies

• steadk
    steadk Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    It said I should eat 1034 cals a day. Even after increasing my walking per day. I think I'll stick with my higher cals that are allowing me to lose.
  • teelynn35
    teelynn35 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    bump for later, my computer is being a tool:)
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Can't do that on my work computer. I copied the link to do at home.
  • katmont
    katmont Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Bump read later
  • bluemorpho1247
    bluemorpho1247 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    That is a really good site :)
    Just so people can see how it looks :
    websy.jpg
  • yaddayaddayadda
    yaddayaddayadda Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Cool... Thanks for posting!!
  • janenightingale
    janenightingale Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • SaraTN
    SaraTN Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    It said I should eat 1034 cals a day. Even after increasing my walking per day. I think I'll stick with my higher cals that are allowing me to lose.

It may be based on the length of time that you selected to reach your goal. Of course, it is just a simulator and a tool -- but if what you are doing is working for you -- I think that is great and congrats! :smile:
  • LizKurz
    LizKurz Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Hrm, maybe it's just iPad users? Anyone else on an iPad? I click on the "download java" thing, but it tells me I have the latest version and nothing else happens.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    I showed my husband this after we got back from our walk. He had a nerdgasm. I will be using this program to check myself every month or so to see how I compare with my other tracking sites.
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I love this tool. At first mine also said some crazy low cal for goal, but then I realized the program had changed one of the initial figures I put in. Once I fixed this, I got an amazing picture of how the weight could come off. If you love numbers and charts, this is a great program.

Actually, the red line is more or less about where MFP is telling me (the you'll be X in 5 weeks message).

This program makes it real easy to see how nice, gradual changes add up to your final goal.
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    bump
  • AnnyaSB
    AnnyaSB Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Bump!

Great tool - thanks for sharing :happy:
  • Qatsi
    Qatsi Posts: 2,191 Member
    Options
    The math geek in me LOVES this...
  • SaraTN
    Options
    Hrm, maybe it's just iPad users? Anyone else on an iPad? I click on the "download java" thing, but it tells me I have the latest version and nothing else happens.

I vaugely recall hearing that the IPads do not run Java.... but I could be wrong.
  • AmandaPandah
    AmandaPandah Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Love this.
  • kalyy
    kalyy Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • LizKurz
    LizKurz Posts: 340 Member
    Options

I vaugely recall hearing that the IPads do not run Java.... but I could be wrong.

I know with the iPad 2 that was the case, but I have th third gen iPad, it says I have java and claims to be able to use it....
  • SaraTN
    Options
    That is a really good site :)
    Just so people can see how it looks :
    websy.jpg

for me the data on the last tab is the holy grail
  • jen1127
    jen1127 Posts: 19
    Options
    Bump for later.