MFP Science Lesson

Options
1235»

Replies

• macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    And now that Tim Tebow has been used to reinforce my point I would like to request that the thread be locked down. Things have all gone terribly wrong.
    Uh, oh. I feel a thread about how wonderful Tim Tebow is coming on.............
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    but... how else do i know who NEVER to friend??
  • GinaBinaFaye
    GinaBinaFaye Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Great post OP. Well said! :happy:
  • grumpy2day
    grumpy2day Posts: 212
    Options
    I :heart: you

^^^^^^^^this X 2:love:
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    And now that Tim Tebow has been used to reinforce my point I would like to request that the thread be locked down. Things have all gone terribly wrong.
    So perfect. Like the circle of life. I love Simba.
  • jfrog123
    jfrog123 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Just another example of how I am reminded daily why we are friends :tongue:
  • JEDIMASTER1
    Options
    NIcely said! :smile:
  • Jennjenn1974
    Jennjenn1974 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I knew I had you on my friends list for a reason! You rock!

Oh and just an FYI I am pretty sure there is a cream for bugs in your nether regions :tongue:
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Interesting *takes mental notes* needs a cheat sheet-Ty
    Not to hijack the thread as Brett is awesome. But dude why do you sign your posts?The curiosity is killing me.
    You do know we can see your pic next to the posts so there isn't really a chance to confuse you with someone else.

Or is it due to the quoting mechanism? So you know who to respond to? Really I have to know.
  • KariQuiteContrary
    KariQuiteContrary Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    A bug in my nether regions...that would certainly explain the burning and itching sensation.

Thanks Dr. Brett!

I nearly spit out my popcorn........ Oh SusieQ how I love you!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    A bug in my nether regions...that would certainly explain the burning and itching sensation.

Thanks Dr. Brett!

uhm.......... that sounds like gonnorhea........

more like crabs....

I wouldn't know...but I'm starting to rethink our dinner date with three dead people.

/sigh, I always pick the odd ones!

:flowerforyou:
  • AubreysMommy30
    AubreysMommy30 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction."

We see it happen every time. Start a thread about not liking muscles on women, the ladies are going to start a thread celebrating them. Don't like smokers at the gym? Smokers Unite thread. Think women are too flirty? Here come the Filthy Girls to stand up and be proud of their shenanigans.

Every time a person chooses to belittle, mock, marginalize or critique WHATEVER group of people you can think of that group will turn things around and strike back with force.

Looking for Christian Friends Only? Well somebody else wants only atheists on their list. Love cardio and hate lifting? Someone else out there hates cardio and loves lifting. Hate tattoos? Well I know some inked up ladies who might have some choice words for you.

Just a little something you may want to keep in mind next time a bug finds it's way up your nether regions and you decide you're going to trash some group of people. The strong ones will rise up and meet your challenge with determination.

Let your haters be your motivators. "And if anyone out there is looking for someone to hate on, please feel free to hate on me."

<3<3<3 This!! So happy you're my friend!!
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction."

We see it happen every time. Start a thread about not liking muscles on women, the ladies are going to start a thread celebrating them. Don't like smokers at the gym? Smokers Unite thread. Think women are too flirty? Here come the Filthy Girls to stand up and be proud of their shenanigans.

Every time a person chooses to belittle, mock, marginalize or critique WHATEVER group of people you can think of that group will turn things around and strike back with force.

Looking for Christian Friends Only? Well somebody else wants only atheists on their list. Love cardio and hate lifting? Someone else out there hates cardio and loves lifting. Hate tattoos? Well I know some inked up ladies who might have some choice words for you.

Just a little something you may want to keep in mind next time a bug finds it's way up your nether regions and you decide you're going to trash some group of people. The strong ones will rise up and meet your challenge with determination.

Let your haters be your motivators. "And if anyone out there is looking for someone to hate on, please feel free to hate on me."

Why aren't you on my FL? :flowerforyou:
  • stephstar15
    stephstar15 Posts: 125
    Options
    "And if anyone out there is looking for someone to hate on, please feel free to hate on me."

I love this comedian, what is his name again?
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Interesting *takes mental notes* needs a cheat sheet-Ty
    Not to hijack the thread as Brett is awesome. But dude why do you sign your posts?The curiosity is killing me.
    You do know we can see your pic next to the posts so there isn't really a chance to confuse you with someone else.

Or is it due to the quoting mechanism? So you know who to respond to? Really I have to know.
    -Ty