Pit Bull <3er's

Options

Replies

• MsKekeSoFocused
    MsKekeSoFocused Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I thought this was about Pitbull the Cuban rapper/ entertainer (which I love dancing to).

Ha!

lmfao...BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • cookierinthia
    cookierinthia Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You're right, Pits are not naturally aggressive animals, you have to make them aggressive. We have a Pit and we've had him for 9 years now, every since he was just a few weeks old. He acts really human and is really lovable. When you piss him off or hurt his feelings, he rolls his eyes at you, sighs really loud, turn his body in the complete opposite direction of the offender and plops down! LOL! Too funny. He also, loves bubble baths! He snores really loud and laughs and runs in place in his sleep.

Owners who train their pits to be aggressive are really dong them a disservice.
  • shayjgordon
    shayjgordon Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    My guy as a puppy! His name is Tucker...he's 2 1/2 now!

22079_247497484648_515659648_2746731_7290432_n.jpg
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I can't post pics at work (shh..don't tell my boss I'm not working), but we have a pit/lab mix named Jessie that we got almost 4 years ago from the SPCA when she was a pup. She is an awesome dog/companion/friend. She's just about perfect - all of her problems come from parents that didn't do as good of a job training her as they (we) should have. She still jumps on people, but it's an affectionate, I want to lick your face and maybe nibble on your ear thing. Of course, when an 80 lb pit mix wants to jump on people, they get a little scared. But, she'll just as easily roll over on her back in a submissive gesture. She's cute and funny and loving and...well, now I can't wait to get home and see her!
  • Dietz27
    Dietz27 Posts: 107
    Options
    I have a pit/boxer mix. He thinks he is a lap dog....but weighs 80 pounds!!!

imghttp://photos.myfitnesspalllc.netdna-cdn.com/images/photos/66/331/20066331_7858.img
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    I don't have her anymore, but this is Tsukiyomi when she was a pup.

tsuki-3.jpg

tsuki-2.jpg

tsuki-1.jpg
  • cookierinthia
    cookierinthia Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    My condolences to you. That's horrible! I feel like kicking that neighbor in their patoosa! Ridiculous folk! I tell you! Ugh!
    I had a pitbull that I rescued for about a year. He got lose one day and was running around. My neighbor filled a report, and lots of stuff went down. Long story short my dog was put down. He was lose, but just ran a few laps like a silly dog. No attacks or violence... just a puppy :C I don't even have a picture of him *sigh*

BUT! Here is this random cute picture of a random pit bull :D

DamnPitbullstheyareterrifying.jpg
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Yay! More pictures! There ain't nothin' better than the smile of Pit Bull! :heart:

Dietz27 - I was looking at his pic thinking He's a boxer! No, he's a Pit Bull! No, he's a Boxer! That's a good lookin' dog ya got there!
  • Dietz27
    Options
    Yay! More pictures! There ain't nothin' better than the smile of Pit Bull! :heart:

Dietz27 - I was looking at his pic thinking He's a boxer! No, he's a Pit Bull! No, he's a Boxer! That's a good lookin' dog ya got there!

Thanks. He is so dark that you need to get him outside in the sun to see how shiny he is. I will post some new ones that are on my computer at home. His name is Willy
  • askme12
    askme12 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I thought this was about Pitbull the Cuban rapper/ entertainer (which I love dancing to).

Ha!

I thought that too!

@ Bikini_Bound1 third pic is awesome!!!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

Thanks. He is so dark that you need to get him outside in the sun to see how shiny he is. I will post some new ones that are on my computer at home. His name is Willy

Is he brindle?

Sunshine, I'm so sorry to hear what happened to your dog! Neighbors can really suck sometimes. :cry: I had a Shepherd/Hound/Pit mix that animal control put down last February after she got loose (my back door blew open while I was in the shower, and she took off and jumped the fence) and "charged off my property and attacked" my neighbor's dog as they were walking past my house. She'd already gotten me in trouble several times before, but aside from her dog aggression she was an amazingly sweet and intelligent dog. I didn't have the heart to put her down before then. After she was put to sleep, I found out she didn't really attack the dog. The woman was able to grab Abbie's collar before she got to her dog, and another woman driving by got out to help her. She tried to bring Abbie back to the house, but since I was in the shower, I didn't hear the door, and I guess Abbie got away from her. I can't even look at that woman anymore.
  • Dietz27
    Options
    I-pod11-11-11001.jpg

Here's my boy Willy !!
  • SerinaK
    SerinaK Posts: 87
    Options
    SO ADORABLE!!!!!! :D
  • branflake6
    branflake6 Posts: 115
    Options
    LOVE pitbulls, love all the "Bully" breeds. Such loving big babies! Yours is beautiful OP and we plan to rescue one this summer :)
  • Emmabulliemum
    Emmabulliemum Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    gorgeous doggies :@) I have an English Bull Terrier Pit Bull are so lovely but banned in the uk. I love all bull breeds tho
  • becca3211
    becca3211 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    i love my pitty! i will always defend them! THERE ARE NO BAD PITBULLS ONLY BAD OWNERS!! P.S. The ones we need to be fighting is BSL (breed specific legislation) they are the ones removing pitbulls and other similar breed dogs from neighborhoods and cities! :mad:
  • llee1024
    llee1024 Posts: 16
    Options
    I love my pitty mix - Boh, check out my profile pic. We've had him for two years now and he is really amazing.

I live in Maryland and the courts just ruled that pit bulls and pit bull mixes are "Inherently dangerous". It makes me so sad that people assume the worst in these dogs :(
  • anarod0513
    anarod0513 Posts: 119
    Options
    awesome, very cute dog. i used to own a tan pitbull, with green eyes. one day he got out and was hitt by a car. :( but it was the sweetest dog, i could stick my hand in his bowl while he was eating and never bit me or my sisters. he would let my little ride on his back like a horse, and never once did anything to harm us. i agree, it is the way the dog is raised and trained that makes him into what he is.
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    My uncle raised pits when I was a kid. they are the most protective and loyal dogs. They would let my little cousins climb all over them and the most they would do, would be to get up and move when they got tired of it.

I have been around pits all my life and have never been bitten by one, but all those little ankle biter dogs, I have been bitten by them numerous times. They are the ones who should have the bad rap. A leaf falling and they will go ballistic and psycho on you.
  • threnners
    threnners Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Years ago I had a silver brindle pittie with blue eyes named Boomer. He was the biggest lovemuffin ever. He's gone to doggie heaven now, but I still remember him fondly.