RED TEAM WEEK 8

Options
124»

Replies

• MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Jenn, I am sorry to hear that. Take care of yourself, you'll get back to it when you can.

Vani, yeahhh bad week for a lot of people... I am definitely guilty. You'll get back on track. We all will.
  • MelL1205
    Options
    Well, I hope the lack of posts implies that everyone is having a fantastic weekend. :smile:

1 - I might not be able to weigh-in tomorrow. If not, I will do so on Tuesday.

2 - I will be slower with getting the updated chart posted... it won't be until tomorrow night or perhaps even Tuesday. Sorry.

I think that's it for now.
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    So earlier in the week I went out for my walk and did a little jog here and there as long as I could and walk until I could breathe again. Apparently I did something to my knee during this because its been hurting when I walk off and on ever since. :grumble:

My boyfriend banned me from going on my walks until I get better :sad: And I ended up going over on my calories on a couple days (today included)... I'm really not looking forward to the scale tomorrow. >.<
  • roxie17
    roxie17 Posts: 71
    Options
    :ohwell: Up 1 pound - on vacation last week - guess that is not TOO bad. Already did 1 hour of exercises this morning, ready to get back in the groove again!:smile::smile:
  • vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Are we on week 9??
  • vanimami
    Options
    So earlier in the week I went out for my walk and did a little jog here and there as long as I could and walk until I could breathe again. Apparently I did something to my knee during this because its been hurting when I walk off and on ever since. :grumble:

My boyfriend banned me from going on my walks until I get better :sad: And I ended up going over on my calories on a couple days (today included)... I'm really not looking forward to the scale tomorrow. >.<

Oh no! I hate injuries, but better to get better than make it worse. Do more low impact in the meantime :)
  • MelL1205
    Options
    yes, vani, we are technically on week 9... today is weigh-in day...

but we usually all wait for monique to make a week 9 thread since she started the team.

p.s. i weighed in at 181 today (which would be 1 gained)... buuuut that was after i went to the gym and after my shower... so my hair was wet and i'm blaming it on that.
    i'll weigh in tomorrow morning and use that weight instead...
  • vanimami
    Options
    yes, vani, we are technically on week 9... today is weigh-in day...

but we usually all wait for monique to make a week 9 thread since she started the team.

p.s. i weighed in at 181 today (which would be 1 gained)... buuuut that was after i went to the gym and after my shower... so my hair was wet and i'm blaming it on that.
    i'll weigh in tomorrow morning and use that weight instead...
    Gotcha.

Yeah, I'm on my TOM so, I gained a few because of that. and there is NO WAY I gained a few in reality because I have been working out like a fiend and eating very healthy, minus Friday :embarassed: So, I'm just going to keep myself at 146.6 and weigh in next week. :smile:
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Options
    do we have a week nine thread yet??

i haven't weighed in officially yet. because i've been awake 25 1/2 hours so far. and its TOM for me. although it still will be TOM tomorrow morning, at least I will have had some sleep by then. don't know if that even affects it, but better safe than sorry!
  • MelL1205
    Options
    I think Monique might be on vacation - her ticker in her signature has been counting down, and today would be the first day... sooooo I'm going to start a week 9 thread.