WHAT'S UP WITH THE MEN ON THIS SITE...

Options

Replies

• california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Are you there MFP? Is me, Margaret. Or would that be Manfred??
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I'm appreciative of whatever comes up with the men on my FL!

to sit on??? :wink:

Hey, if you sit on the right place, they can't whine.

Winner!
  • Babygirl928
    Babygirl928 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Does this armor make my balls look too big?
    ^^WINNER!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • saintspoon
    saintspoon Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Aww everybody has a bad day sometimes :frown:

They just need some boobie-smoosh cuddles... and .... uh.... steak & sex & football season will start again & all will be right as rain! :drinker:
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I'm not emotional. I'm such a roughty~toughty 'real' man I refuse to eat Quiche, and eat steak so rare it's only had it's *kitten* wiped

216102482089853973_z1Qvq0SS_f.jpg
  • Karalopolous
    Options
    women are so mean, i'm going back to my couch with my real friends ben and jerry, watch mygirl and have a good hard cry.........i meen i'm going to lift heavy things and grunt alot. later

What no Lifetime?
  • tmacmoto
    tmacmoto Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    It's just that when we 'Men' get on the forums together for a long time, it's not unusual for our cycles to get in sync with each others.

So, in essence, Yes...it is that time of month and there's nothing like a bunch of men who are bloated, cramping, bon-bon craving, changing emotions faster than a Katie Perry song that some soothing from Ben & Jerry, Jack Daniels, Captain Morgan, and the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants can't handle.
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Aw bless you poor men, are all the nasty ladies taking the mickey :frown: embrace your emotions its good to cry :sad: I have free shoulders :love:
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    It's just that when we 'Men' get on the forums together for a long time, it's not unusual for our cycles to get in sync with each others.

So, in essence, Yes...it is that time of month and there's nothing like a bunch of men who are bloated, cramping, bon-bon craving, changing emotions faster than a Katie Perry song that some soothing from Ben & Jerry, Jack Daniels, Captain Morgan, and the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants can't handle.

Lol, love it! :laugh:
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    After reading some of the other chit-chat threads, what's up with the women in here, I mean dammmmmmn girllllllllllllllls...
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    I'm not emotional. I'm such a roughty~toughty 'real' man I refuse to eat Quiche, and eat steak so rare it's only had it's *kitten* wiped

216102482089853973_z1Qvq0SS_f.jpg

Holly: Jean-Paul Sartre said hell was being locked forever in a room with your friends.
    Lister: Holly, all his mates were French.
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Aw bless you poor men, are all the nasty ladies taking the mickey :frown: embrace your emotions its good to cry :sad: I have free shoulders :love:

But they are just so damn blurry!
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    They must be all manstrating!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

fantastic
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options

But they are just so damn blurry!

yep sorry unstable alcohol hands that night
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    No, necrophilia isn't prohibited in Islam, and many Egyptians living in Egypt have stated the story isn't true. Rather than jumping to conclusions and making further *kitten* out of yourselves all you ****ing idiots need to do is read further than the Daily Mail. I'm sad I see that some of you are on my friends list.

Wait wrong thread...how's that happen?
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    That's what happens when nobody strokes my...ego.

i've been stroking since about 8am. it's not my fault you're not... responding.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I'm sad I see that some of you are on my friends list.
    Fixed. :flowerforyou:
  • Lifting_chick
    Lifting_chick Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    They must be all manstrating!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

lol so true
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Nothing a good Fukital can't fix. :bigsmile:
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member