WHAT'S UP WITH THE MEN ON THIS SITE...

Options

Replies

• Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Guys when its our TOM why are the women not sensitive to out needs? A sammich please!
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Be Gentle, im a wounded soul looking ot be held-Ty
  • mississippi_queen
    mississippi_queen Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Feels like I've been kicked when I was down.............................................................................in my mangina!

Awwweeee!!! Let me stroke your ego and your mangina!
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Emotional men?

Can I have one?

Take your pick from any man in this post.. but be sure to steer clear of the girl complaining about necrophilia.. we can't be liable if she attacks you!

No, it did the job. I'm off the persons friend list :)) I won't attack anyone else! I promise:))
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    No, necrophilia isn't prohibited in Islam, and many Egyptians living in Egypt have stated the story isn't true. Rather than jumping to conclusions and making further *kitten* out of yourselves all you ****ing idiots need to do is read further than the Daily Mail. I'm sad I see that some of you are on my friends list.

Wait wrong thread...how's that happen?

I want some of whatever she's drinking

NH8VU.gif
  • braves20111
    braves20111 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Guys when its our TOM why are the women not sensitive to out needs? A sammich please!

Sammich and a beer or 15 please!
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    SO <<cracks knuckles>> who needs to be spanked?
  • braves20111
    braves20111 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    SO <<cracks knuckles>> who needs to be spanked?

i do i do
  • myofibril
    Options
    Emotional men?

Can I have one?

Take your pick from any man in this post.. but be sure to steer clear of the girl complaining about necrophilia.. we can't be liable if she attacks you!

No, it did the job. I'm off the persons friend list :)) I won't attack anyone else! I promise:))

To be fair, you did have a good point. Anyone who takes their info from the Daily Heil, errr, excuse me, Dail Mail, needs their head checking.

Just a pity for you it all went a bit Pete Tong and you posted it on completely the wrong thread. You're young. You'll learn...
  • Edwin_S
    Edwin_S Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Its all that soy protein.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    That's what happens when nobody strokes my...ego.

are you sure that is all that needs to be stroked? lol
  • Farfourah
    Options
    Emotional men?

Can I have one?

To be fair, you did have a good point. Anyone who takes their info from the Daily Heil, errr, excuse me, Dail Mail, needs their head checking.

Just a pity for you it all went a bit Pete Tong and you posted it on completely the wrong thread. You're young. You'll learn...

I did it on purpose...
  • secrets_out
    secrets_out Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Just trying to fit in! ;)

This was so funny!
  • myofibril
    Options
    Emotional men?

Can I have one?

I did it on purpose...

dokJE.gif
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Be Gentle, im a wounded soul looking ot be held-Ty

I'm not even single and I'll hold you :tongue:
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Too many steroids. Makes them over-emotional.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Emotional men?

Can I have one?

It was the TOM that did it.
  • Farfourah
    Options
    Emotional men?

Can I have one?

Lol yours or mine? Or do you think I'm a Muslim? lol.
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    sorry, I was just feeling a little reflective today.

298.jpg

and no, I am not crying ... I just got sand in my eye.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Emotional men?

Can I have one?

Lol yours or mine? Or do you think I'm a Muslim? lol.
    MY TOM! This is about OUR TOM! Why do you have to turn it into YOUR TOM?!?!?! :angry:

As to whether you are Muslim or not, I have no idea. Do Muslim guys have TOM though? I would imagine that they do. Does religion affect one's TOM? Weird...